What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

Cannavore

Veteran
It's probably not a pheno of OG at all. Looks nothing like it. Spanish and Euro "breeders" buy bulk seeds from the same producers and slap a brand name on it so it sells. This is why no one supports these companies here in the US besides Karma Genetics because we know hes working with the real genetics.

MD84

Americans never support companies that aren't American lol. You guys always hate on anything outside the states. I mean, the yanks sent us over a bunch of cuts numerous times and alot of them were not even authentic. Shit happens all the time. Would Americans really send their best cuts out to competitiors? I doubt it hence all the fakes we get.

pinkus

Veteran
Americans never support companies that aren't American lol. You guys always hate on anything outside the states. I mean, the yanks sent us over a bunch of cuts numerous times and alot of them were not even authentic. Shit happens all the time. Would Americans really send their best cuts out to competitiors? I doubt it hence all the fakes we get.

LMFAO

Yeah, 330,000,000 people that act in concert. :jerkit: just look at the unified Political Front.

MD84

LMFAO

Yeah, 330,000,000 people that act in concert. :jerkit: just look at the unified Political Front.

It's called Patriotism. Just look at what's going on with Huawei. Yanks hate others doing well in business. So you know what to do with your :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Last edited:

pinkus

Veteran
It's called Patriotism. Just look at what's going on with Huawei. Yanks hate others doing well in business. So you know what to do with your :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Absolutely not addressing the issue of you conflating 330,000,000 as a unit.

It IS much easier to keep track of all the pieces if you just label them all the same, but then you can't actually differentiate anything either. Much, much easier to live in the ignorance of "they're all the same".

forest.

Im a big fan o dinafem , ive grown moby dick , critical+ , cheese , blue widow with great succes , 100% germination rate every time , this year im gonna grow some original amnesia white widox c+ and some Quick Kush which is a cross between their Og kush and some auto og kush , maybe im gonna come back and share the results

i dont have lot of experience with dinafem ,but i have now as we talking some critical cheese and some gorillas of them...the plants are uniform,vigorous and nice lookingaslo i had 100% germitation.
i dont know how they turn in the near future but until now,i have good opinion about dinafem..and if compare with humbolt i would say that humbolt sucks because i had bad germitation rate with some OGKZ and the plants i have are small,not uniform with bad vigorous traits... someone told that they are the same company,i totally disagree.
cheers

MD84

Absolutely not addressing the issue of you conflating 330,000,000 as a unit.

It IS much easier to keep track of all the pieces if you just label them all the same, but then you can't actually differentiate anything either. Much, much easier to live in the ignorance of "they're all the same".

You still moaning? About nothing. 330 million people don't smoke cannabis in the states. 330 million people are not looking for or holding OG cuts. What on earth are you talking about. Patriotism explains my point perfectly if you bothered to think about it instead of being so argumentative. Not even a week on here and all i see is the same line....'shitty european breeder'. It's boring now. There are just as many 'shitty American breeders' as anyone else. Infact probably more. But that's not what this thread is about is it. Let the man give his analysis of a seed company based on two seeds and be done with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts