What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

MD84

You went to a Spanish seed re-seller for a U.S clone only. Moaned your ass off without showing shit then when you finally do describe the plant you describe typical OG growth patterns. LMFAO go take your meds and think about what you've done and why your buds are so small. Silly noob.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Home-Grown you sound intelligent to me. People seem to like arguing about nearly or everything including og kush of all things, which doesn't even belong to anyone or describe anything accurately for that matter. If someone is online translating or using a second or third language, realize you may encounter 'children,' so to speak, on the internet playground. You are describing a cannabis plant. If anyone wants to get upset about it that is their business lol :tiphat:

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Lot of fight here!

I grown one OG kush freebie from Dinafem 10 years ago, and she was not the OG kush but it was a freebie, so I can not complain. A good kush taste, more indica. This type of hybrid are not homogeneous...

picture.php

Hell yeah! F**K Dinafem! Actually to me its DINAHERM!!

Poor quality seedbank.....last year got some RemoChemo and Dinechem that was a freaking banana festival.... on 20 seeds 5 didn't germinate and the rest...balls balls balls....

Not a "Top" bank , but never have some hermies with their gear... (I grown 6 or 7 strains between 2004 and 2010)

Dinafem is literally a resale company. They buy bulk Spanish seed and resell it as their own.

Wrong, Dinafem is a spanish bank, it was founded by La Mota owner, and they make their seeds.
The problem, is they had feminised all Mr Nice seeds catalog when they entered in the game and lot of people don t like them too much for that , including me.

For exemple, their White Widow mom, comes from a selection of Dutch Passion White Widow (year 2005 - with 100 girls). Ok, Dutch Passion is not a wonderful bank,
but they had good stuff at the time.

:tiphat:

H

hard rain

I respect what you and charlie are saying, but no one has understood this post. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]art.spliff, I agree Dinafem should not have used the name OG Kush, not cool.[/FONT]

My post is to note: that Dinafem description of their Lemon Thai x Chemdawg is nothing like my resultant plant.
My post is to note: That the resultant plant is mostly a pure Thai Sativa.
--------------------------

I purchased Dinafem OG Kush becase it is said cross of Lemon Thai x Chemdawg.

I was Not looking for OG Kush.............in Dinafem product.
Just seems like a personal insult, for anyone to surgest I was.

Maturity of plant by Dinafem, is said to be no more than 55 days.
A pure Sativa could take 90 days. Going by the plant, this is not good.

The take home for me, is Dinafem are not keeping up quality control, or just distribute unreliable product.
Will make me reconsider suppliers in future.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
I would have assumed you were new to growing although you mention 20 years selecting in another post.

You have selected a seed marketed as OG Kush that is not OG Kush. That should tell you that this is a company that is marketing their product. Not only that, but what you have bought is a cross x clone (essentially bagseed). The possibilities are not quite endless, but close. Seedbanks lie all the time, especially about finishing times. Again, it's marketing. In the cannabis world this is a race to the bottom. Research your purchases. It wouldn't have taken much to find out what Dinafems rep is. Doesn't mean they can't produce good plants but there are likely better options out there.

If it is close to a Thai, personally I'd be celebrating. Btw, a pure sativa is highly unlikely given the genetics. Also most pure sativa's take much longer than 90 days; most of my sativa dominant hybrids take longer than that. Pure ones that I grow take more like 120-180 days.

It's also a bit ridiculous comparing a pic of your leaf to an unrelated Thai from another seed bank. Apart from both leaves being thin, they aren't that similar.

The more you post the sillier this is looking.

Last edited:
H

hard rain

Not sure whether to post this or not. There was a rumor that Dinafem and Humbolt Seed Organisation were the same. I don't know whether this is true or not but their descriptions of the OG used to be identical. In an HSO video with descriptions of their OG they say it's Emerald OG x Fire OG, which 3rd-3eyed pointed out. They now call it Lemon Thai x Chemdog. Whether they have changed genetics, or simply described it due to one of the theories of what OG is that you find on the net, who knows.

If this link works the HSO OG description is at 1:35.
https://vimeo.com/58002287

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

Can you show a picture of the entire plant? The worst I have tried was blue cheese from Dinafem just crappy plants, the best hands down was a certain phenotype of blue widow that was the strongest most narcotic sleepy effect I have ever gotten from weed. Still the most potent plant I ever grew, will be looking for her again to keep.

H

hard rain

I think they have just googled origins of OG Kush and copied what the genetics said on the first link they found, the world of weed site.

"This theory comes from a grower , John, in California who gave a cutting of Chemdawg to a grower in L.A. named Putz. Putz then crossed in a Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush hybrid, giving birth to OG Kush. Allegedly, Putz was told his that his buds tasted like they were grown up in the mountains, to which he retorted, “this Kush is ocean grown.”

Lazy and quite possibly misleading if that's the case.

JetLife175

Veteran
You don’t have an OG plant whatsoever. Whatever it’s labeled as doesn’t matter. This is the original cutting. Never have I seen a pheno with leaves like that in selfed seed either. Please stop getting defensive and just take it for what it is.

picture.php

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
the best hands down was a certain phenotype of blue widow that was the strongest most narcotic sleepy effect I have ever gotten from weed. Still the most potent plant I ever grew, will be looking for her again to keep.

yes, in 2004 their Blue Widow mas great, lot of thrichomes, very potent and tasty.