What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

P

pongster

On one hand you probably want to stay away from dinafem. .... good reason to stay away from Dinafem, a memo for future.

I've personally never ran any Dinafem gear, have heard some good things though.

come on man...

and to the OP, your title statement cannot be taken seriously coming from your sample size...

sorry for the poor experience (?), but ... really? from just one seed? and you are not even finished?

cheers

P

pongster

Don't misunderstand me, I am not here running people down or defending them.
I am not saying every Dinafem OG Kush is Sativa Dominant.

These forums are screwed up, when you cannot share real experience. Just saying it how it is for me.

sorry for your poor experience, i'm not a dinafem vendor XD

but... lots of fuss for 1 seed... and you carried on for 45 days before realizing...
60/40 share i say.
cheers.

D

DNM1

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quote: and you carried on for 45 days before realizing...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frig you
[/FONT]
I'll take that plant off your hands
Have no space,will make!

P

pongster

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quote: and you carried on for 45 days before realizing...[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

i'm sorry you are not versed in words; could have kept me away from this thread with "My Dinafem OG Kush is...."

smoke a bowl and chill bro,
cheers
:rasta:

'Boogieman'

I grew dinafems og kush and blue kush a few years ago outdoors. The og kush had several phenotypes but I didn't have any thai like plants. Some were short and stocky and others were taller and stretchy finishing between October 10th - 25th. Some of the stretchy phenotypes were really good smoke.

NEED 4 SEED

I germinated 1x OSSC BB#3 and Dinafem OG Kush together.
Now at 45days 12/12 both are about 125cm, the OG Kush is a little taller.

Bruce banner looks about 65% Sativa as described by OSSC.
Dinafem OG Kush is described as 75% indica.

So, the Dinafem OG Kush has leaf blades 2/3rd the width, and 1/3rd longer than those on BB#3.

The OG Kush buds at 45days are tiny; the plant might bare ½ Oz at 55days maturity?

I seem to have a lemon thai Sativa from Dinafem OG Kush indica dominant seed.
I am really pissed about my luck, not what I wanted or expected.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hey you little sucker, you just germed one seed and complain about a whole company. That's just ridiculous. Your wording and your assumptions have no place here. Just leave this place alone!
To the other members here who answered this guy as if he was to take seriously, just read his words: he germed just one seed!!!

'Boogieman'

From what I remember they only stretched about 3 weeks and had more hybrid like leaves. Sounds like you have a different phenotype than what I found from a 5 pack.

calisun

I ran quick kush from them a 0g kush cross and they turned out good. Great smell and flavor kinda reminded me of bubba kush a little. Dense buds. A little light on the tricomes though. A ran some quick critical with them too. Both varieties looked like the leaned more on the sativa side. I got some keepers with the dinamed seeds too. They though in a ogkush freebee that I'm testing now.
Dinafem has some good genetics they're just different.

Daves Dank

picture.php

D

DNM1

Flowers have no resemblance to above photo.
About 120 cm plant, half dozen short branches at 60cm.
Classic stringy sativa flowers along 60cm of branch-less crown.

It should be a good smoke, just a bit later then expected.
Let you know what it is like.
?

:)

Attachments

• IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 26