What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

Grapefruitroop

Hell yeah! F**K Dinafem! Actually to me its DINAHERM!!

Poor quality seedbank.....last year got some RemoChemo and Dinechem that was a freaking banana festival.... on 20 seeds 5 didn't germinate and the rest...balls balls balls.....nice flavors doh...I would totally pay 50 cent a seed for their genetics!!!:biggrin:

But you will always find peeps telling its your fault and you suck at growing......and the bizness keep going......:woohoo:

Its the name of the game...pheno hunting and dollars burning!:dance013: one day will change....maybe...:tiphat:

MD84

Dinafem were a pretty decent company when i was popping their fems a few years ago. Bashing them because the one seed you popped doesn't resemble the advert as closely as you think it should is quite ridiculous imo.

Bud Jones

I’ve consistently seen good grows and reviews from Dinafem ..Not my cup of tea but not junk by any means imho ..

JetLife175

Veteran
Dinafem is literally a resale company. They buy bulk Spanish seed and resell it as their own.

I can’t believe you guys haven’t figured that out yet.

MD84

Sorry my mistake you planted 2 Dinafem seeds. Not one. And your complaining because you didn't get an elite lmfao. It's highly unlikely that you can pop 1 or 2 seeds of a certain variety and get the same result each time. Do you have kids? Did you get the same one each time? Next time go get yourself some clones. After all, real OG Kush is clone only anyway isn't it?. A pro like yourself really should know that....

JetLife175

Veteran
Sorry my mistake you planted 2 Dinafem seeds. Not one. And your complaining because you didn't get an elite lmfao. It's highly unlikely that you can pop 1 or 2 seeds of a certain variety and get the same result each time. Do you have kids? Did you get the same one each time? Next time go get yourself some clones. After all, real OG Kush is clone only anyway isn't it?. A pro like yourself really should know that....

If it’s a true OG kush seed line you won’t have a problem at all pulling out a keeper pheno. I’m dead ass serious. 2 seeds will give you something to keep around for at least a few runs.

What’s going on here is just a misrepresentation of the genepool. It happens ALL THE TIME!

MD84

If it’s a true OG kush seed line you won’t have a problem at all pulling out a keeper pheno. I’m dead ass serious. 2 seeds will give you something to keep around for at least a few runs.

What’s going on here is just a misrepresentation of the genepool. It happens ALL THE TIME!

I think it depends what you're looking for and what your standards are. These OG's come from clone only cuts mostly so when your popping beans looking for a good representation of the parent you pop more than just 2 seeds to find that keeper. If the smoke came out like complete crap then half the time it's down to the grower. The guy wants OG Kush in seed form. But which OG? Ghost? Face off? Fire? Which one would he be satisfied with? But if he got one of the others would be upset? Does he understand that these cuts had to be made to hermy to get S1's or be crossed with something else altogether therefore adding more genetic variation?

MD84

You popped 2 Dinafem seeds which is what i read in your first post. They don't make Bruce Banner as far as i'm aware so your chatting shit. Secondly your complaining about 'your luck' when you clearly want certain phenos from very few seeds. If you don't care about opinions then don't post. It's clear you just want to have a hissy fit and bash Dinafem. Carry on but you clearly have no clue about genetics. Good day

3rd-3yed

Veteran
If you want real OG in seed form you shouldn't buy that crap from Dinafem : there are so many better options like Nspecta, Karma or Relentless seeds... Always make some researchs before buying.

It's notorious the so called "OG" they started with (Emerald OG) is a backcross of Fire OG, so they have not started with selfing a legit OG cut in the first place... That why some people find mixed Sour Diesel phenotypes in those seeds and complains they're not getting something like OG Kush. Perfectly understandable imho.

Read this, it's all there:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=264441

Fitzera

I dont think anyone is really defending dinafem....its been stated that they are just a reseller of mass produced spanish seed. Hit or miss. Likely not true genetics to the name. And from such a small selection, it's not surprising that you did not find the described plant.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
These clowns that want to quote unrelated threads to fabricate arguments are mentally unhinged.

:laughing:

I think you're the one that misunderstood what was being said in your own thread.

Many tried their best to answer the questions you've asked, I also tried to bring more infos for you with a related link showing you it's not a Lemon Thai x Chem like they've stated in their description.

pinkus

Veteran
LOL.

So HG, what do you expect to get from the thread? In a F1 hybrid, you'll get mostly stuff falling in the middle, but always some (given enough numbers) some at either end of the spectrum. You got one at the sativa end. Them's the breaks.

:shooty:

pinkus

Veteran
Right on.

What does the plant look and smell like?

Have you tried the weed? I'm an old dude and prefer Sativa in general.

:bandit:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yes, my plan was to share the pheno description and ask if anybody found a similar Dinafem OG Kush plant.

The plant is very interesting. No one has asked what the plant looked or smelled like.
From appearance it is the most pure Sativa I have seen, even in pictures of claimed pure Sativa.

Sativa branching structure, very thin leaves, and stringy flowers.
I do not have any issue or regrets growing the plant, although it has created issues.

Just sharing the experience and being misrepresented by clowns.
All Good [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:)[/FONT]

Atleast clowns here are trying to be helpful to an arrogant newbie asking questions without providing pics on 6 pages of nonsense.

You've asked the following questions on your first page:

Anyone else find Dinafem OG Kush to be Sativa Dominant Plant.
Or is this just luck of the draw?

I was questioning the discription of 75% Indica dominance.
Given (Lemon Thai Sativa) x Chemdawg.

But you would trust that Dinafem has isolated a Indica Dominant line?
I don't think breeders are doing much more than spreading pollen

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

You've maybe got hidden and rare recessives Thai genes showing up again with what seems to be an extreme sativa phenotype going by your description of it. It's probably coming from the Sour Diesel side of the Emerald OG genetics they used; like I tried to explain to you between the lines while speaking of the pedigree of this fake "OG Kush".

My link was usefull for that even if you were too proud to have a look at it...

The Sour Diesel side used in the Emerald OG have Hawaian genetics in it. Hawaiian sativas usually came from old Thais or Mexicans lines the BOEL brought back to the Island in the 60's..

Who really know what you got as long as it please you that's all matter but I'll still advise you to do more researches before buying something, you'll get a better insight on what to expect when growing the seeds...