What's new

360w LED, Big Bang

komrade komura

Big Bang

Big Bang

Have anyone grown Big Bang?
Any good?

Grew a couple of Big Bang with a lot of other strains.

Only remember two things about it:

- easy to grow

- misnamed...remember thinking it should be renamed 'Medium Bang' as the potency was not what I was expecting. But then it is only 13.3% THC (according to GHS catalog) and 0% CBD. Gotta be over 15% to register with me...unless the quality of the high is exceptional...like Himalayan Gold (not the strongest, but the high is exceptional).

Hope you have a better outcome than mine.

M

Mike_Hunt

i've grown bigbang too on my first gorw along with white rhino. i actually liked the bb a lot!

Grew a couple of Big Bang with a lot of other strains.

Only remember two things about it:

- easy to grow

- misnamed...remember thinking it should be renamed 'Medium Bang' as the potency was not what I was expecting. But then it is only 13.3% THC (according to GHS catalog) and 0% CBD. Gotta be over 15% to register with me...unless the quality of the high is exceptional...like Himalayan Gold (not the strongest, but the high is exceptional).

Hope you have a better outcome than mine.

ooh, I hope I get some nice pheno. Big Bang wasent my first strain choose, but I had some seeds over..

I also got one unknown strain from xxx, Im hoping all three plants are finsh at the same time..

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 1, flowering..

The full space didnt get filled, but I think it will be good any way!

img0017yt.jpg

img0018s.jpg

img0019h.jpg

img0020ey.jpg

sx646522

Hey A2G,

Nice setup mate. Screen's starting to fill in nicely!

Have you ever put a kill-a-watt meter on the lights to see the actual draw? Wondering how close to their rated power they actually are.

Have you noticed that they have changed all of their products? Now they have a 180w instead of the 120w, its the same dimensions and all, so Im getting that one.:jump:

Just be careful of the Extra Heat those things put out. Same comments I made in Verdant's thread apply even moreso to these.

Cheers,

-SX

Hmm, that's disturbing :wallbash:so how much of a shortened lifespan should I expect if that was the case? Anyways - my unit is a bit louder than my ordinary computer fans - quite a bit actually, so Im hoping that means they took that into consideration.

Edit: Anyway - waaaaaay off topic - time for an update perhaps?:whip:

Hey A2G,

Nice setup mate. Screen's starting to fill in nicely!

Have you ever put a kill-a-watt meter on the lights to see the actual draw? Wondering how close to their rated power they actually are.

Just be careful of the Extra Heat those things put out. Same comments I made in Verdant's thread apply even moreso to these.

Cheers,

-SX

Hi, I have check what the actual draw.. a 120w power led actual draw between 119-121 w..

My old 400w hps magnetic ballast almost draw 500w..

Peace

Hmm, that's disturbing :wallbash:so how much of a shortened lifespan should I expect if that was the case? Anyways - my unit is a bit louder than my ordinary computer fans - quite a bit actually, so Im hoping that means they took that into consideration.

Edit: Anyway - waaaaaay off topic - time for an update perhaps?:whip:

Im really not following you now...

A update will coming once a week, I put em into 12/12 3 days ago..

well, I was just asking sx646522 how much of its ordinary lifespan the ledpanel would lose due to the tight packing of the leds the new 180w must have.

well, I was just asking sx646522 how much of its ordinary lifespan the ledpanel would lose due to the tight packing of the leds the new 180w must have.

Its not the tight packing of leds making the lifespan,
Its how good temperatur the leds are..

Higher temperatur = shorter lifespan, less power , could damage the lamp also. Thats why it is very important to cool down the LED lamp.

I think this is the reason why the PowerLED 180 have pretty heavy fans...

/ Peace

Sandnut

they are looking strong and healthy m8 :), It's fun to se some Led grows around.. I' like to try one, it's a shame theyre so damn expensive!
here's an ass for you ass lovers!! lol

they are looking strong and healthy m8 :), It's fun to se some Led grows around.. I' like to try one, it's a shame theyre so damn expensive!
here's an ass for you ass lovers!! lol

Thanks alot! LED's are still alittle bit too expensive, but in long term its a good investment! And the price is still dropping.
Nice picture!

:thank you:

Day 6, Flowering

The unknown seed, is probably sour cream.. its seems to be a sativa pheno..
Every think look very healthy, Im using BIO BIZZ now..

img0019u.jpg

img0021c.jpg

img0023er.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts