What's new

360w LED, Big Bang

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
those hare some big ass trees you got going on, nice and healthy too, they should produce some big nuggz in no time bro!

Big Bang

img0021l.jpg

Probably Sour Cream

img0020tm.jpg

hazy

Veteran
Looks like you pull a lot of fans. Normal thing for you? Should bring some light down to areas usually blocked by leaves.

good luck

talktosamson

Veteran
Love the big bang personally, I found a good pheno is my five pack that I kept, really stinky and skunky smell/taste. Nothing really to write home to mom about but its just potent stinky reefer. Mine did stink to high hell during veg too so keep a nose out for that.

Looks like you pull a lot of fans. Normal thing for you? Should bring some light down to areas usually blocked by leaves.

good luck

Hi,

Usally I dont do this, but there was so much leaf.. I thought they need some more room for the buds ;)

Thanks for watching

Lookin good Addicted. Did u run Leds before? If so how did it yield compared to your 400? Keep it sticky my friend

Hi,

This is my second LED grow, I usully get around 0,5g/w-0,55g/w in soil with HPS.. In my last LED grow my resultat were 0,85g/w, but this time I think im going over 1g/w.. Last time I only had 2 plants in a 1,3 m2 room.

Latest posts

Latest posts