What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Have you popped any yet? Even one or two to see the potential? I know you are set up to grow year roung. When I get ahold of something I have wanted to grow for years I grow a tester or two out immediately. I'd love to see ya drop some true old school skunky skunk on the community, but I'm skeptical. I'll be lurking....

Yes, I am currently running them right now. So far everyone of them smell like you have reach down and pet a damp dog that had got sprayed by a skunk. Same exact smell is left on the fingers on a stem rub. Some of them have a oniony garlic like scent but most have that straight skunk funk.

:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

This pheno is definitely identical to a rotting flesh skunk on a hot humid summer day... No joke.

picture.php

BlackBuds

2 hits off that Thai and I stared at a wall like a stone Buddha for 2 hours. The Skunk from '82 blasted me completely into another dimension... Red eyed almost drunk feeling and psychedelic at the same time. No idea if it was because I was in high school and hadnt smoked better or if it truly was better than what we have now.....the Acapulco gold is a different story entirely.... would love to relive that cartoonland high

MountainBudz

2 hits off that Thai and I stared at a wall like a stone Buddha for 2 hours. The Skunk from '82 blasted me completely into another dimension... Red eyed almost drunk feeling and psychedelic at the same time. No idea if it was because I was in high school and hadnt smoked better or if it truly was better than what we have now.....the Acapulco gold is a different story entirely.... would love to relive that cartoonland high

You are describing the 70s skunk aka (hillbilly roadkill) to a T. Its exactly that ;).

MountainBudz

id go for the skunk 1 from sensiseeds.

just my opinion.

peace.

I respect your opinion and have found some decent plants/phenos in the last few years from Sensi's Northern Lights. But one thing for sure, is that Sensi Seeds isn't what it used to be. Way back in the day SS was the shit, not so much true anymore. Just my 2 cents... :tiphat:

Dawgfunk

I’m drooling over these ladies:) the one x rks from swami seeds, and the one on the left makes you cringe and crinkle your nose with a big ass grin. Smells like that nasty funky skunk from the road that got ran over only a couple times. Stanky. Dank stank funky like something you don’t wanna open in a sketchy place. Cuts took so flipped her today!! :dance013:

Attachments

• 1E8E98C1-6B2F-4D81-8E25-F54806DDA3DE.jpg
    1E8E98C1-6B2F-4D81-8E25-F54806DDA3DE.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 15

Cork144

It was a genetic throwback

This is true as I know one of the exodus lot funny I was just using this as an example in a previous message with someone not ten Mins ago

Basically they were squatters the "exodus collective"
Had free lekky and bought seeds from sensi seeds

Popped em and in veg one was far different from anything ever known to them before

TADAAA

EXODUS CHEESE

instantly different in veg because of double serated fan leaves and the absolute pongggggggggg, never had something in veg stink me out so bad I had to give her to a friend and he lost it

MarcelAMS

Mannnn some of my best memories of skunk was while visiting england so many years ago..

At the time it was so completely different than anything I had encountered. THAT SMELL!

ambertrichome

Veteran
I’m drooling over these ladies:) the one x rks from swami seeds, and the one on the left makes you cringe and crinkle your nose with a big ass grin. Smells like that nasty funky skunk from the road that got ran over only a couple times. Stanky. Dank stank funky like something you don’t wanna open in a sketchy place. Cuts took so flipped her today!! :dance013:

Update??:woohoo:

Dawgfunk

The fluffier pheno that was like burnt rubber, my buddy said it reminds him of the old michoacan weed now that itms down and we’re smoking it. Mow it’s peppery, lemon pine burnt rubber skunk. Very oily after a month in the jar. It’s so giddy, didn’t get to go all the way but i think we pulled her around day 60 and she still had at least 2 weeks to go. Started throwing nanners, found about 100 seeds in her when we were trimming. Great daytime smoke though, right to the dome and can get shit done smoking this one. The denser pheno is really nice, fruitier and kinda warm bready smell. Skunky in the grinder and really good smoke. More indica through the body and no sleepiness, kinda trippy if you smoke too much though. Great yielder. The fluffy pheno and the dogwalker og in the grinder together smells like a dead skunk more than any single strain i’ve ever smelled. I can smoke the fluffy one all day. The one that I’m really getting stoked about is the yogis we have in flower...skunkkkkkkk asssssss.1st 3 pics fluffy pheno, last 2 the chunkier one

Attachments

• 2C988B91-2204-4BC9-AB82-FEA5FE2881FB.jpg
    2C988B91-2204-4BC9-AB82-FEA5FE2881FB.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 57366080-CF3D-48AA-BEF7-DFD7E38C5796.jpg
    57366080-CF3D-48AA-BEF7-DFD7E38C5796.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 40BFAFB0-3214-41A5-841C-43A66A94C65A.jpg
    40BFAFB0-3214-41A5-841C-43A66A94C65A.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 15
  • A989BACF-9A42-4D35-9E41-ADB21AFA8D75.jpg
    A989BACF-9A42-4D35-9E41-ADB21AFA8D75.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 77E0C56B-ADFD-4845-AB19-09879DC5F0A0.jpg
    77E0C56B-ADFD-4845-AB19-09879DC5F0A0.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 17

ambertrichome

Veteran
I gave 2 packs of Dominion Seed Company Dominion Skunk to a buddy, and hes got 24 plants about 10 inches tall, real branching, and the REEK of Skunk.

It may not be all out dead in the road RKS, but its pure funk even at this stage. 3 weeks It REEKS of at the least of Skunk Spray, garlic, onions, and chemicals. I can already see these will smell all the way out in the yard, and street when they get bigger.
They were started, and are being vegged under 1000w Hortilux HPS, and are getting ready to be uppotted into 5 gallon containers until M/F are showing.
Will be flowered in 20 gallon containers/Promix BX, and 1000w Gavitas.
These do smell/REEK of skunk, and are nothing like the big mass production companies.

Ive now smelled these, and unless they change, I can say for sure they do smell really strong of skunk, and considering theyre only 3 weeks old, Im bettin they do nothing but get stronger.
Plants are all very uniform, just like I remember old skunk being like.

Gave another buddy a pack of the Granny Skunk and he has 2 females, and 4 males so far. They are 2.5 feet tall, with leaves bigger than Wilt Chamberlands hands. Youd expect leaves like these on a 15 foot tall plant. Huge leaves. I expect the Dominion Skunks leaves will also get huge when the plant really starts growing. Biggest leaves Ive ever seen for the size plant. In 46 years.
Granny has the same Skelly/SSSCSk1 male has several other of his strains.

The Granny has the 95 VA Afghani as the mother, and its believed the genetics for VA Afghani is The HOG, and they went through 2000 plants to find this 1.HOG won 2002 BEst Indica, and has tested 30%+ which is a lot for a 100% pure Indica.
Granny has a beautiful Floral, Sour Apple, and hash smell. 1 of the best smelling plants Ive ever smelled on stem rub. 83% Indica

I also gave buddy #1... 2 packs of the LOCAL Skunk, and these will be started in the next few days.

The Dominion Skunk Does fill the requirement for heavy duty skunk, that will defeat many scrubbers.

We also have a Blue Orca x 85RKS/Uruapan that's starting to reek of pure skunk/gas. Its getting its smell later in life, but it is starting to turn into some real funk. This is outside. Dominion gear is inside.

D3pthCharg3

^^^Those sound exciting Amber....

Has anyone messed with Shoreline Genetics' Shoreline (strain) crosses? They just dropped some at an Elite seedbank in Oregon (wink wink). There is a Shoreline bx which I believe uses an OG as the incross. Anyone have any experience with the strain Shoreline (well known to be really skunky), or the breeder Shoreline Genetics (who utilizes this strain, as well as a 'Texas Roadkill')?

ambertrichome

Veteran
Not up on them, but Ive heard of them.

Look into
The Nature farm Genetics Red Eye Skunk

He just released a bunch of strains/crosses this morning, and the Uncle Festers lasted 4-5 hours, and is sold out. He could have sold 10x as many as he had. Some people people might not send end payment, and he will relist anyones default.

The Red Eye Skunk is a 1st original release of Sensi Seeds Sk1 x Sk18 Male, and later on he will have the Sensi woth No Crosses, as he aims to maintain the line as a seperate line vs his Sk18, but will maintain a cross. Sk1 has more Sativa Phenos, but is being bred towards the Afghan mother/pheno

For closest to RKS he says the Sensi 90s Super Skunk x Sk18 is where to look. Both are still available.

Also look into the Corpse Flower, though not for skunk, but for killer weed....90s Sensi Black Domina ( ORTEGA CUT ) x Sk1. This cut also won the 2017 Humboldt Cup, and is used by Coastal Seeds/Eqgenetics Bob Hemphill in his Black Lights. Black Lights is NL1 father.
1979 Romulan Joe cut x Sk18???.. Coastal also has this 1 crossed with NL1, and got both the Romulan, and Domina from Nature Farm...
95 White Widow/Sk18??
89NL5/Sk18 x Sk18
There's also other good 1s. But these are my main interest.