What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Old enough to know

Well if your saying that Roadkill does not still exist in Eastern and mid central Kentucky than I would assume you just have happened to not come across it yet. It is very abundant in three counties I know for a fact. I have a whole pill bottle full of the Roadkill that come into Kentucky back in the early 70s.

This is the skunk that Uncle Fester brought in. My partner in crime, he's 68 years old. He holds the mother and the father and we have this strain down pat.

All I can say is wether anyone believes it or not, please give the genetics a shot when they are ready for release. I truly believe people will be absolutely shocked at the gems they find.

The seeds will be the results of open pollination.

There is not much more I can say other than be patient and find out on your own. And when people get the Kentucky Roadkill in their hands, you will know where it come from. Kentucky.

:huggg:

D3pthCharg3

Had some nice skunky buds at the Rainbow gatherings in Kentucky (early 90s), Red River Gorge area...Kentucky and good bud go hand in hand where in from, and it's not Kentucky.

Well if your saying that Roadkill does not still exist in Eastern and mid central Kentucky than I would assume you just have happened to not come across it yet. It is very abundant in three counties I know for a fact. I have a whole pill bottle full of the Roadkill that come into Kentucky back in the early 70s.

This is the skunk that Uncle Fester brought in. My partner in crime, he's 68 years old. He holds the mother and the father and we have this strain down pat.

All I can say is wether anyone believes it or not, please give the genetics a shot when they are ready for release. I truly believe people will be absolutely shocked at the gems they find.

The seeds will be the results of open pollination.

There is not much more I can say other than be patient and find out on your own. And when people get the Kentucky Roadkill in their hands, you will know where it come from. Kentucky.

:huggg:

Pics?

Scrappy-doo

If you already have a bunch of Uncle Fester's skunk then why did you buy a bunch of packs from the nature farm?

It's not surprising to hear, the way you're hyping your "Kentucky Skunk", that there's a seed company and release in the works.

Arkansux

Every "rks" release over the past cpl decades has been nothing but a pump & dump , hype stuff up - sell as much as they can - and then disappear when harvests start coming down , or claim some other bs such as grower error/or you were supposed to grow it on a hill with fish guts and that has mostly SW wind , not enough seeds were grown the find the skunk etc.... If 1 person truly had the real deal rks all it wld take is 1 sample , show up at a cup/event , let the known/popular breeders/growers sample it and they wld then have a mad rush of sales , I wld bet 10,000 packs wld be sold in only a matter of a few days to a month.. until someone actually proves what they have 1st then why waste your money on lies and made up bs... it someone truly had it they wld run to show it off as fast as they cld , just one event wld turn whoever into a living legend, but guess what that's never happened and sadly most likely will never happen... But if u just trust me and buy these seeds u'll find rks , yeah right , liers scammers and bammers....

Scrappy-doo

That's what I at least can support about the nature farm and duke diamond. Neither of them claim to have found rks, only to have original stock it is thought to come from, and they are working it with some promising results, but still haven't found 'it' yet. The honesty is appreciated.

Ready4

Veteran
If you already have a bunch of Uncle Fester's skunk then why did you buy a bunch of packs from the nature farm?

It's not surprising to hear, the way you're hyping your "Kentucky Skunk", that there's a seed company and release in the works.

yeah... no mystery at all there = the Kentucky horses left a huge pile of manure on that one. :tiphat:
"Yeah I got the real stuff y'all, lots of it ... I just got them all extra packs of nature's farm for comparison sake strictly.... believe me...."

Medfinder

Chemon 91
What is BOEL?

Some of those Peeps hid the DRUM of L in Laguna Canyon socal.\ so the legend goes

Ya I remember on the down low back in 84-86 boel had many different strains like the mekong purp haze and purple afgan hash with the gold AK-47 stamp on the full slab.

Skunk? hmm... its somewhere but where and not watered down?

with butter og now at 31 percent thc? lol....look around this is the website to find goodz :biggrin:

MountainBudz

Scrappy we have a roadkill pheno that came from that line "supposedly", wether it really didn't not, I
dont know.. All I can tell you is It is Roadkill and always been known as that around here since the 70s.

I bought Nature Farms beans just because I am a skunk lover... You know, why do people with the skva chem 91 cut, grow out other Chems??? Because I am head over heels in love with any and all skunk, period. I just wanna run them and see what I can find out of the bunch and work it into my breeding project. I also like skunks that put out onion smells and armpits and so forth... I just wanna be adventurous. I'm not looking for the "Roadkill" pheno...

To the dude that asked if I have pics, no I don't have any. Just a picture of the bottle of seeds is a'll.

But I plan on popping them soon and open pollinating the Ky Roadkill. May run a side by side to Uncle Festers "Nature Farm" just to see how they compare and just dabble around.

No the Ky line is pretty well very stable. You will get at least 75% roadkill phenos, every time.

MountainBudz

Folks, I plan on documenting it on here. Dont worry im not a liar, I'm not a fake... I have no reason to be... This is the internet, a forum for Christ sakes... Just keep your eye out journal will be started some time next month. Even do a side by side if you would like.

Makes no difference who believes me and who don't... I mean I have the legit roadkill seeds, I'm set... What else could I ask for?

MountainBudz

I mean my whole point was, there is guy claiming that Roadkill does not exist in Kentucky.. Ask ANY true Kentucky native about the roadkill skunk that's around these parts... There is a guy on RIU that has a cut of it, he has documented photos. I don't have photos, I don't need them.

I'm starting them from seed and putting it in a journal. When the breeding process is over, my limited supply of beans will be released. If you have no interest, that is okay... But I have a whole line of people waiting, one thing for sure is they will no miss out...

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Also, I want to point out that I am very passionate about this strain. This particular thread really interests me and I did not come here to argue. I came here to help people. I am definitely not gonna shit on this thread, so I'm not gonna start in the direction of a pointless argument.

I stated early in the thread a few pages back that I had "plans" to release this strain to the public and big hopes in doing so. I am almost 99% positive it will happen and there is a lot of work and thought going into this whole thing. I'm in no rush and I am definitely not trying to start arguments with anyone as the seeds have not even been released and ran by anyone whatsoever, so there is nothing to argue about.

All I will say is that if someone is gonna tell me that there is no "Roadkill Skunk" pheno floating around in Kentucky, you just don't know anything about my part of the World. There are tons of people out there that will tell you this is true, I am the one trying to help get this sought after strain out there to the public, for you guys to enjoy and cherish as I have seen thousands of people wasting money on genetics that just don't even come close... Not only that but its almost or the point of people even saying that it doesn't even exist anymore... Its sad.

My mission is to get this strain out there. To make you happy and to save your money and to fry your brains and impress your friends and family... Do I deserve disrespect or dispute for this? If I have your respect, you have my respect... And you will hold that long "lost" ancient beauty in your hands..

I'm all in it for the love man.... I'm not arguing with anyone... I know this is normal in a sense, when you tell someone you have something that is believed to be non existent, rare or extinct... I was prepared for that. Oh forgive me that I purchased a pack of Skunk 18 seeds from Nature Farm... I am a skunk fanatic... Just like there are people, many to name that are Chem, OG, blueberry, haze fanatics... I'm not limited to one choice. I have Roadkill so therefore I need nothing else in my life? What does this mean exactly, what is your point?

From reading the description on the Skunk 18 there are very many interesting phenos to be found with many different fragrances, structures, etc... Well I'm interested in that... I might find something I wanna work into the roadkill (while perserving the original of course) or just something for personal head stash... Come on guys, y'all throw things WAY out of proportion...

Arkansux

Nobody wants to fight brother.. Like you said you expected some sort of flack/disbelief as people have been looking for decades. Its just people have seen alot of people get screwed over these past 20+ yrs on false hopes and lies so those that have been around to see it just try to protect those that might not know the past history of fakers coming out and screwing the community.. I hope you do have it, wish you the best, just dnt expect most older people to believe anything until it is proven...

MountainBudz

Nobody wants to fight brother.. Like you said you expected some sort of flack/disbelief as people have been looking for decades. Its just people have seen alot of people get screwed over these past 20+ yrs on false hopes and lies so those that have been around to see it just try to protect those that might not know the past history of fakers coming out and screwing the community.. I hope you do have it, wish you the best, just dnt expect most older people to believe anything until it is proven...

I understand this 100%. Its hard, I'm not gonna lie, to accept that I have the roadkill beans I speak of, right here in my very hands and some one telling me I'm full of it... This is a good starting point on learning to just accepting they're criticism and accept at the same time that they have every reason in the World to hold feeling a of disbelief for whatever reason they hold it emotionally.

What sparked my interest in this whole thing any way to begin with, was the fact that I have seen so many people lately talking about finding that true rotten skunk spray roadkill. I have ran across thread after thread of people in search for her. I honest to God never knew it was so so rare outside of my region.

People from Michigan, Ohio and Indiana that come down to Kentucky for the Summer to rent cabins and vacate, have ran across me several times with this strain on hand and it absolutely blew their minds... I hooked them all up with the old man that runs it as his staple strain ( same old man I got the seeds from, explained previously in this thread) every time they come down they see him first thing and never leave without an ounce to a qp. They everyone say they have never seen anything like it, ever. I absolutely can not pull this out around my wife as she immediately gags and gets a turned stomach instantly with the first whiff. Yet she can handle all the skva Chem 91, (any chems for that matter), Stardawg, acrid Afghan phenos that you throw at her all day and night long.

Like stated earlier in the thread as well, the old man had been sick, battling cancer for some time now and is coming back to a health (thankfully), lord bless his soul as he is the man that got me into this lifestyle at a very young age and I have some deep love and respect for the man.

That reason right there is why I don't have any bud to access at the moment to get photos or anything of that sort. I seen him a few weeks ago as he had got better and before I left, he threw me a bottle of the seeds he had open pollinated previously. That right there was the best thing to ever happen to me, because I don't know if they make absolute sure there is no seeds in this or what, but I have been through pounds of it in my lifetime and never find any seeds in it nor has anyone else that I have asked.

I got lucky folks... That's all it is, pure luck... Actually I would consider it a blessing. As here I am looking through bags and bags of this roadkill for years and never found the first seed and now, suddenly, I have a whole pill bottle full... Maybe 300 or 400 seeds. That blew my head off my shoulders real quick like.

Now I am gonna get it out there...:tiphat:

I understand those of you that don't believe it. But in all good days and time, you will be thanking me for it in the long run. If you are in doubt, I'm sure the journal will make you change your mind.

Folks, I plan on documenting it on here. Dont worry im not a liar, I'm not a fake... I have no reason to be... This is the internet, a forum for Christ sakes... Just keep your eye out journal will be started some time next month. Even do a side by side if you would like.

Makes no difference who believes me and who don't... I mean I have the legit roadkill seeds, I'm set... What else could I ask for?

Right now you, like everyone else that has come before you with the rks is all talk and no action. Wait and you’ll see or the genes are in there, it’s close but no cigar. It’s like the kid in school who threatens to kick your ass all day but never shows up at the playground after school because mom made him come home.

I mean my whole point was, there is guy claiming that Roadkill does not exist in Kentucky.. Ask ANY true Kentucky native about the roadkill skunk that's around these parts... There is a guy on RIU that has a cut of it, he has documented photos. I don't have photos, I don't need them:

You have showed zero proof of its existence. Just talked about it.

Coming in here saying a guy on riu has it is not helping you in the least bit.

All talk and no action.....put up or shut up:tiphat:

madalasatori

Veteran
This thread is exactly the same as the UK cheese thread, been going for years and not a single person has shown any proof of the 'real' cut still being in existence.

My take on it is that people remember it as being different to how it actually was

Dawgfunk

Get yourself some good ole dawgwalker. There’s definitely some nasty roadkill skunk smells in that one! Not that true rks but will make you turn up your nose, just as funky!

Dawgfunk

:peacock:

Attachments

• C2BB542C-A596-4CA9-95D1-13EA7303644F.jpg
    C2BB542C-A596-4CA9-95D1-13EA7303644F.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 24
  • F2D7F1E5-1606-491A-957B-7054C10A8933.jpg
    F2D7F1E5-1606-491A-957B-7054C10A8933.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Latest posts