What's new

315w CFL Cab Harvest Pics

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
So really enjoyed growing this Blue Moonshine. Went foxtail crazy the last 2-3 weeks...but that's common for DJ! I actually quite like it.

Buds are long and dense! Smell is berry with something deep and earthy underneath.

Worked well in my cab as foliage is minimal and light could penetrate a good ways down the stems. Like many of DJ's strains she was a pole type plant...needed to be topped...and then you end up with 4 poles!

I think I could have let her go 80 days and she would of continued to bulk a little...but she was beginning to throw a few nanners so CHOP CHOP! Trichs are all milky with a few ambers.

Soursmoker - Thanks for dropping by. PLL's look interesting however I don't have the time or money to alter things at the moment. I barely get the chance to throw water on my plants! I reckon another bunch of grows in here should see me getting it perfected.

:)

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Soursmoker - Thanks for dropping by. PLL's look interesting however I don't have the time or money to alter things at the moment. I barely get the chance to throw water on my plants! I reckon another bunch of grows in here should see me getting it perfected.

I feel you bro, I was there for a while. But I was blessed with a prepaid gift card for christmas and said fuck it lets buy that fixture and see whats good! either way bro you're doing great! Getting better results with cfls then I am...

sorry if you already posted this, but what type of square footage is that 315w covering?

I have 138w covering an 18"x15" space, and I'm getting OK results. Not as nice as you tho!

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
6th Element (SoCal MK x C99) at 68 days...not harvested yet:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

KKSC x Swtt #4 (sativa pheno) 68 days:

picture.php

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Bubba Kush at 70 days...still hardly any anmber so not chopping yet...have trimmed leaves off though to get better light penetration:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For a first run ever with 100% indica i'm pretty pleased...but room for improvement for ssure!

TexMex McDirt

Sweet grow man. Way to rock the CFL cab. I have been thinking about PLLs for a while now, but like you said, time and money. Plus the CFLs are working, so if it ain't broke...

Happy farming!
Tex

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Show your lights! Show your lights!

When you get a chance, tell us about the details of your cab.

How are your lights mounted?

What are you using to move air?

Do you have any filtration/odor control?

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Thanks for dropping by guys. Judging by the number of views people are obviously interested in my grows but it's always nice when people post up some comments.

Tex - Howdy! Good to see you...I pop in to your thread about once a week...always impressed with what you do. Always make a beeline to Blynxes thread too...inspirational stuff.

SourSmoker - Thank you. Did you make a note of my footprint?

DawnPatrol - Hi there. I use 3 105w cfl's mounted horizontally suspended from little wooden blocks with zip ties. 2 of them are 2700k and the one in the middle is 6500k. Should really get another 2700k...but wanted a bit of coolness for the veg stage. I use passive air holes as intakes with 4 80mm pc fans pulling air up and across and out of the cab. I also have 2 more internal fans blowing across all 3 bulbs. No filter.

I'll get some pics up for ya soonly.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
OK...so after 6 days drying I've just jarred the Blue Moonshine up. Came in at 18grams which sticks to my own estimate of 1/4 of the wet weight. Gonna burp it twice a day for a couple of weeks before storing in my fridge...I like the long term fridge cure! Can't wait for the smells to show themselves again.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
It always amazes me how every single plant is so difficult to judge. I mean the lanky kksc x swtt was a pain, really floppy, had to bend and snap it so many times...but she is packing on the weight these last few weeks...still another 10 days to go i'd say. Really dense buds...heavy for their size.

So I guess I'm telling myself never to discard an annoying plant...a lanky one, a slow one etc etc as really there ain't no point making growth assessments until around week 10!

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Little update...

So 6th Element (SoCalMK x C99) was chopped today at 75 days...what a beauty! Amazing smells. Like the Bubba but with grapefruit pineapple steroids! Frosty and throws roots like a mofo. Super vigorous plant all round...very easy to grow.

This plant is caked in trichs...super sticky...almost sickly! Always difficult to capture that in pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba S1 (VerdantGreen) was chopped today too (75 days). Wet weight 118 grams so I'm expecting about an oz. Great SOG potential with these!!! Proper dong of a cola. Some parts are soooooooo full of tricks it's like snow...have a detailed look below...incredible really.

picture.php

picture.php

That's it for now...

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
KKSC x SWTT #4

KKSC x SWTT #4

So here are the 2 KKSC x SWTT #4 plants. All dried and jarred now. Both yielded about 25 grams. Potent!

They both went 80 days.

First up is the Sativa pheno which I think leans KKSC. Dense buds with a high calyx to leaf ratio. Pepper and fruit and diesel smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Next is the far leafier and stocky Indica pheno. Grapefruit spice scents so I'm guessing swt t leaning. Still yielded 25 grams after a trim...and she was in a smaller pot!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers for now..

;)