What's new

315w CFL Cab Harvest Pics

It goes back and forth here sometimes. I have a feeling there's a lot of people just lurking and learning, but not really commenting.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Critical+ x Chem 91 S1 Male (!)

Critical+ x Chem 91 S1 Male (!)

Harvest

Here's the Critical + x Chem 91 S1 'Male' at chop...pretty pleased with her...looks to be a good yield...nugs are dense and smells like the D cut. She went 77 days about 10% amber. The plant was totally stable with regards to nanners etc. Not a sign. She was flowered next to 3 Horti SPG BX testers...2 of which threw nanners.

Anyway...If the other offspring that I grow from the 91 'male' progeny are up to this standard then I'll be very happy indeed.

Just to note that this was grown under CFL lights in 1 gallon of soil using dry organic feed, water only.

H

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Andyo

Veteran
well we know,we have walked the same road

well we know,we have walked the same road

Thanks for the comments...gets a little lonely in here sometimes...
I started in the 70,s with florescent tubes,so instead of looking ill comment.
I can sense your enjoyment
Cfl,s are straight off the shelf
HID,s are availble in low watts with plug in digital ballasts the size of a cigarette packet with awsome spectrums the best for cabs are not in grow shops .
but youd have to hassle an electrical wholesaler to source them for you, i doubt youd get 40% trade discount.
I used to biuld ebb/flow cabs with 2 x 150 mh lamps ect.
controling the atmosphere in small cabs is hard to get ideal so we tend to use the room outside as a buffer .
I still like cabs even though ive run 24kw of lights for years.A

bluhazy

lots of good info ! Thx for sharing! I am about to build a cfl cab , looking around for inspiration, tagged

Peace BH

Wu Wei

Looks that potent fair play! How big is your cab Monk? I have not seen much nuggz like that from cfl, awesome!

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Sweet Tooth BX

Sweet Tooth BX

These were also harvested at the same time as the C+ x 91...I'm just really slack at updating!

My cab's about 16'x24' and about 36'high.

I only grow seeds and make seeds.

For best results I grow out 4 females in 4 x 4 litre pots. I plant them in one corner of the pot and when I flip I train the plant aggresively to the other corner and continue to train for about a week...then let them stretch up a bit.

3 diff spg:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Number 1 is my pick. Pineapple funk all the way and a great high

hayday

Veteran
Good going with the tooth Monk,I love that stuff but just smoked my last bowl of it.I never got Pineapple from it yet but gawd it tastes so good.
Enjoy Monk

Wu Wei

Ah right cool it nice to see some more of your plants, haha no worries!

Nice a tidy size cab then and you certainly know what your doing with these plants!!

That is awesome to have make your own strains, I have some ideas in mind to make my own strains in the future!

Yeas I can see the agressive training in the first picture looks amazing, they all do!

Pinapple funk just sounds dank fair play, is that what you named it or is that how she smells? Peace :ying:

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Those 3 were tester seeds from Hortilab:

Sweet Pink Grapefruit BX3

I don't have space for keeping Mothers...so it's pop n grow for me.