What's new

30x Chemdog Double-D

THC•20

We're in the 3rd week and the double dawgs are starting to develop bud sites. So far I've gotten past the male balls showing up at first as it's been reported. Now we just gotta see if it's gonna go hermie crazy on me lol. So far so good, I believe the other double dawg is a male and if so I'm gonna use it to make more seeds, especially if this doesn't hermie all that bad.

I took this shot a few days ago, the mom and the clone I took..both flowering. I hope they don't stink too bad! lol

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Wow! Those look like they are yielders, well done fellas. I have this crossed to Bubba should be a yielder Id think!

THC•20

Johnny Chimpo said:
Double Dawgs or DD THC...one is Rez's, the other is tested...I mean....JJ's

Double Dawgs from Rez's seed bank. I really don't see what all the fuss is about, other than the other pheno (which I think is a male) grew like a slug. and the fact that the female took 3 weeks to show bud sites it's been a pretty cool plant. I almost didn't recognize my double dawg clone when I went in the room today, it's just now deciding to stretch...Well first it stretched the first 2 weeks, and now it's like it grew an extra 1/2 inch over night lol.

Last edited:
G

I wish I had a snappy response to EYEEXEL seeing he obviously knows sooo much.Thanks for the positive insight, you're such a help.Say high to C-Dawg and family for me bro, glad somebody knows it all.Chaco. :muahaha:

clowntown

Veteran
This herb is so tasty :yummy:, potent, very FULL of trichomes, and sticky... it's so sticky with so much trichome coverage that I regularly get to make small bits of finger hash after breaking up small amounts of herb. Scissors are highly recommended.

It's sooo tasty and flavorful... let me tell you! :yummy: It leaves a very pleasant, nice taste on the back/sides of your tongue for a long time... :yummy:

A nugget doesn't really stink that much by itself (particularly since I'm fairly insensitive to the smell of pot), but once you disturb it in any way like breaking it up and WHEW you can smell it across the room!!

I accidentally sat on a nug that fell on a seat... found it later stuck to my pants, compressed and stuck hard as a rock... would not easily separate because the trichomes glued the bud together real good!! :joint:

All 3 girls hermed on me late, but all 3 were what I'd consider world-class herb worth growing again... just needs a little planning and thought ahead of time though, but the smoke is absolutely rewarding

Last edited:

sqwirl

THC•20 said:
Double Dawgs from Rez's seed bank. I really don't see what all the fuss is about, other than the other pheno (which I think is a male) grew like a slug. and the fact that the female took 3 weeks to show bud sites it's been a pretty cool plant. I almost didn't recognize my double dawg clone when I went in the room today, it's just now deciding to stretch...Well first it stretched the first 2 weeks, and now it's like it grew an extra 1/2 inch over night lol.
Please stop trying to confuse things. Double Dawg is a JJ creation and :nono: not Rez.

Please read this thread and get things straight.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048

Rez's creation is Chem Double-D which is Chem D X Sour D ibl

JJ's creation is Double Dawg which is Chem D X (Chem D XAfghani#1) which is a Chem D bx1
:joint:

G

Sounds to me like "JJ" whoever he may be has a tested "double dawg" that is not the same thing as Rez' chem dd just the same mom.Where's all the evidence of genius, I never have heard nor seen a photo of this "tested weed" so what ya'll bawlin' about.Hey I fuck up a lot of shit.They bought their tickets, shit I've bought plenty of seed for good money that sucked dick period, now we're crying or trying to work it out.The successes have shown to be fantastic next level plants.I'll buy "JJ's" dawg if its ever available for double Rez' price just for entertainment and I'll grow 'em out.It's not about $ it's about making things BETTER and not having to listen to every phish song backwards to hookup with the goods. We are here to make the weed better, right?Or make money?!?! Don't want a little pollen to fuck up your "only for myself" grow?HAHAHAHA, thats a good one.Chaco. :bashhead: :bashhead:

Last edited:
G

Read the thread pretty pics, nice looking herb etc but this place is full of that stuff.Hey respect to anybody puttin' a seed into the ground but shit I'm not that impressed to be honest with you.I don't know Chemdawg, never smoked it don't know jack about it.I only bought a computer 2yrs ago and I've been runnin' bros grimm cuts forever because I saved 'em from the 80's.I bought Rez' DD because I bought all his stuff.Everybody that grew out the seed is cooler than the crybabies I know who only want a "special" cut and won't do the work from seed to find something on their own.I don't reckon Chemdawg the man begged a deadhead for a cut so he could take the chairlift to the top.He put his boots on strapped on a pack and started climbing.I just don't hear people around here saying in the flower pix forum "that weed sucks!"Everybody who grows from seed and does the searching is just as responsible for quality as anybody else.Simply because your buddy gave you a cut and you grew some good weed doesn't mean much to me.People that can't start from scratch don't impress me so much.This dawg that dawg who cares?I bet Chemdawg doesn't, I bet like Sinatra said"some guy out there is tired of that."Chaco's a one man deal, it starts and ends with me, but I sure didn't invent herb or the seeds I've bought and I have respect for anybody that comes up with the good shit.I just think its gay to come around knocking people around for letting a little pollen fly.We're all just another critter.I don't even know what I'm sayin' anymore but when you've been around as long as a horseshoe crab, you can say something.Chaco. :joint:

THC•20

sqwirl said:
Please stop trying to confuse things. Double Dawg is a JJ creation and :nono: not Rez.

Please read this thread and get things straight.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048

Rez's creation is Chem Double-D which is Chem D X Sour D ibl

JJ's creation is Double Dawg which is Chem D X (Chem D XAfghani#1) which is a Chem D bx1
:joint:

:-/...eh, my mistake, I wasn't trying to confuse I just thought that is what the strain I bought was referred to as. I just called it double dawg beause of the "chemdawg d" in the plant. I didn't know there was another strain specifically referred to as "Double Dawg", if anything I was the one confused. But yes, the strain in the pic is "Chem Double-D". :yes:

sqwirl

thanks thc20, I didn't mean to be rude about it but I was getting aggrevated watching the confusion start. I figured you had Chem DD but wasn't sure, thanks for clearing things up.

THC•20

Np, and I'll be sure to keep y'all updated. Still so far so good. Bud sites developing nicely right about now. Getting excited to see what these will smell like later on lol.

SativaBelieva

Somehow I've confused #9 with #3 a few times... so #9 gives the best first impression... just smoked a joint... smooth... strong... taste like nettle kush...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy sh!# im definatly getting hold of this strain any word on what the taste and smell are like?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any explanation on the taste and smell please anyone?

THC•20

The other plant I'm almost for sure is a male. I flowered the clone that I took from the male plant like 2 days ago or something. If the female doesn't hermie I'm sure the seeds will be all the better. Also I'll put up pics the minute the bud sites start developing more and have a little trichomes to show lol. Now that they've started budding they're growing at a pretty good rate. I won't really say much about the smell because it's still in the early stages (3rd week from 12/12) but it's starting to develop right about now. Smells sorta skunkish.

Latest posts

Latest posts