What's new

300w Giant CFL Grow

Wu Wei

looks nice :)
how are your cheese and kalashnikova doing?

all the best

peace:ying:

Hey well, I updated the cheese and kalashnikova pics the same time I updated the ones you just commented about, look above friend ^

All the best to you too.

Peace brother :ying:

Wu Wei

Hey guys, here is the cheese and kalashnikova at day 51 :plant grow:

Peace :ying:

Attachments

• IMG-20140527-00153.jpg
    IMG-20140527-00153.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20140527-00146.jpg
    IMG-20140527-00146.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Wu Wei

Here is the blue diesel auto at day 36 she is still in pre flower and veging, the size of her has blown my mind for a auto! I have spoke to a few people about this strain and they have said she will get a lot bigger because I put her in a six gallon. I also lollipoped her yesterday :)

Here are the blue dream and northern lights x big bud, they are not receiving enough light where they are and are not growing fast.. I have ordered a 600w hps and I am just waiting for the delivery.

:peace:

Attachments

• IMG-20140527-00145.jpg
    IMG-20140527-00145.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20140527-00144.jpg
    IMG-20140527-00144.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20140527-00139.jpg
    IMG-20140527-00139.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20140527-00143.jpg
    IMG-20140527-00143.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 15

Wu Wei

Very nice plants. You will see HPS power now...they should go crazy:)

Hey specialq, thanks for the kind words! Haha yeas they certainly have gone crazy... Real wild growth now! The auto has really buded up :) I took some new pics to upload but they look terrible because the light is so bright!

Wu Wei

how are things bro?

Hey well, yea the ladies are great thanks friend :) I will get some more pics up but there is lines all over the photo's from the light, I don't want to take them out of their enviroment because I have fliped them! My blue dream is showing balls and pre flowers? I am unsure weather this will pollinate the rest?

specialq

Hey specialq, thanks for the kind words! Haha yeas they certainly have gone crazy... Real wild growth now! The auto has really buded up :) I took some new pics to upload but they look terrible because the light is so bright!

very nice...how long till they are finished?
hehe I know...I figured out that it makes a bit better pics with flash on. You should try.

cravin morehead

Veteran
hey buddy. looking happy and healthy in your tent. good job! watch out for balls and female preflowers on the same plant, sounds like a hermie to me. careful, those balls can and will make some seeds. and those seeds could very well pass on those hermie traits. not good news, i know. but, your girlies look real happy, keep it up bro...

cm

Wu Wei

very nice...how long till they are finished?
hehe I know...I figured out that it makes a bit better pics with flash on. You should try.

About 30 to 40 days I hope maybe a little more... We will see!

Thanks for the idea bud but the only problem is thaat I do not have a flash. I think I am just going to upload pics when they are finished.

Wu Wei

hey buddy. looking happy and healthy in your tent. good job! watch out for balls and female preflowers on the same plant, sounds like a hermie to me. careful, those balls can and will make some seeds. and those seeds could very well pass on those hermie traits. not good news, i know. but, your girlies look real happy, keep it up bro...

cm

Hey bud, thank you I am very happy with them! Ah right I thought the balls and pre flowers Is bad news but I have decided to keep growing her anyway because I really want to try the blue dream. They have been flowering for 4 weeks today! Evan though I fliped them all the same time the cheese started flowering much faster than the others and looks about 2 weeks ahead of the others.

Thanks for the help and advice buddy but I think I am going to keep the blue dream and risk it haha, I really want the blue dream.

Wu Wei

Hey guys I cut the auto down and I was very disappointed, it was very tall and all of the nodes were really spaced out so I ended up with a bunch of popcorn, literally! Even a small head bud! I kept her growing until all the fan leaves died off!!
Here are some pics of the auto blue diesel. I will upload some pics of the other plants tomorrow at 5 weeks flowering :)

Peace :ying:

Attachments

• IMG-20140616-00189.jpg
    IMG-20140616-00189.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14

Jonny Lan

Veteran
Pinch balls off carefully away from any blowing fans. I have 4 hermits growing fine in my tent. Ur branching on ur plants seem very minimal... have u done any super cropping?

Wu Wei

Hey Jonny, nice to have you here! Thanks and I will not ever be using cfl for vege again! And I would not recommend it unless they are clones or a mother.

I just checked out your plants and they are looking really happy, great job! I did not want to use any training techniques on the auto flower because they can not be stressed. I done LST, fim'd and then toped my cheese and kalashnikova. Here is a pic of my cheese from a few days ago, I am doing a full update tomorrow at 5 weeks :)

Attachments

• IMG-20140629-00199.jpg
    IMG-20140629-00199.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts