What's new

300w Giant CFL Grow

Wu Wei

Keep up! Nice report bro! I remember when all begans with the cfl on my side :)

Hey OkayJoe! Thank you! Yeas I started with a cfl but then baught a hps to flower because the light coverage was terrible, I had many problems with this grow but I have a good feeling that these critical kush are going to go well :)

Peace brother :ying:

cravin morehead

Veteran
hey buddy
just checking in. good job on this round. not every run goes without problems. but, problems are how we learn. looking forward to your next run...

hope all is well with you,

cm

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey Wu, been a min. since I stopped by. The cheese looked great and your others are lookin great too, I see you switched to hps, do you or have you thought about supplementing w/cfls might help with the node spacing and pop corn nuggs, and humidity (IMO) get a couple 23w'ers in there real close it could only help. I dont blame ya for switching from the 300w cfl(not enough coverage in that space) thats why I rock muti cfls in my cabs. I'm currently building a new space 5x5x6 and been rolling around the idea of a combanation of hps or mh and cfls but at a % of 50/50. maybe 250w's of hps/mh and 200-300w's of CFLs.

Again your girls look great, good luck and vibes, Hick

Wu Wei

hey buddy
just checking in. good job on this round. not every run goes without problems. but, problems are how we learn. looking forward to your next run...

hope all is well with you,

cm

Hey bud! Thank you im quite happy with it, not the best yield I understand but its nice bud! Yea that's true I understand things don't always go the best but its ok! That is very true indeed problems are how we learn!
Thanks I have started the new thread, just waiting for the rest of the beans to pop now.

Thanks all is great and I hope all is well for you too!!!

Peace brother :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts