What's new

30,000 drones over the US by 2020

I

Iron_Lion

sickening....

What's even sicker is that the people are paying for their own imprisonment thru taxes. The whole world has gone broke but no shortage of funds to rob you of your privacy and your rights.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and what are they looking for cant be just cannabis. They want to see if we are scratching are ass. Total invasion of privacy. I say target practise if there low enough

WelderDan

Veteran
Heh, I'd be worried, except for the fact that I can look up my address on Google Earth and clearly see my car and motorcycle in the driveway. And that's with the freebie version. The paid version has even better resolution.

And that's just what is currently available to anyone. You can bet your ass the government has access to military sattelites that can read the fine print on the newspaper in your driveway.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Heh, I'd be worried, except for the fact that I can look up my address on Google Earth and clearly see my car and motorcycle in the driveway. And that's with the freebie version. The paid version has even better resolution.

And that's just what is currently available to anyone. You can bet your ass the government has access to military sattelites that can read the fine print on the newspaper in your driveway.

president bush shortly before he left office quietly gave all LEO state local and fed full access with COMPLETE TRAINING all of the military surveillance technology among other things

SpayceRayce

After reading that, I just went to my front door, opened it, stuck my arm out, and waved a finger at them. Hope they saw which one. Any guesses from the civilians? I'm also thinking that if the drones are so small and not noticeable, how could they tell if somebody "accidentally" shot at one? I thought it was a duck.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
do you have any idea how much shit is going to take place between now and then ???

they wont even need drones over america in 2020 thats just to scare you,, unless they are flying around gunning people as they come out of their bomb shelters xbox style,, whats the point in buying tinned food ?

better to all go out together trying to make a change than boarding yourself up in your house waiting to inevitably shoot your neighbours or get popped,,

the kids of today will be mean as fuck flying them drones around with all their training on halo/cod etc,, they killers lol,, and it'll be the best of em as well,,

what about that crazy 1 watt laser "pen" that goes into space,, that would mess up the lens on its camera,, would probably have already identified you and had you blown up though lol

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
scary shit...here comes the police state.

no shit !!!

where already there my friend. Stock up on can foods and ammo..

doomsday preppers on nat geo !!!!

Surface to air missiles :tiphat:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brother Bear again.

After reading that, I just went to my front door, opened it, stuck my arm out, and waved a finger at them. Hope they saw which one. Any guesses from the civilians? I'm also thinking that if the drones are so small and not noticeable, how could they tell if somebody "accidentally" shot at one? I thought it was a duck.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SpayceRayce again.

ha ha... i would love to get caught on google maps/earth flipping off a satellite or google maps passer by :D

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Its even worse than that, some of these drones are the size of insects that you wouldnt see 3 feet in front of you.

While I'm sure the technology is there to do it, I've yet to actually see proof of an insect size "FLYING" R.O.V. or U.A.V. if you like.

Sorry it's off kilter,... rotate 90* to the right ;)

Attachments

• smallest airplaine.jpg
    smallest airplaine.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Latest posts