What's new

30,000 drones over the US by 2020

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Humans crave,
no they demand privacy.
The next logical step for those that can afford it will be
under ground homes, and underground cities.

Things look trying right now.
But humans are not just gonna roll over and quit.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HOLY SHIT! LISTEN TO THIS INTERVIEW!

HOLY SHIT! LISTEN TO THIS INTERVIEW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJPeGezZ6G0

think how many people it would take to analyze all the information 30,000 drones would collect. also to maintain, and to fly, and to manage. this would create at least 100,000 more jobs for government spy agencies. Citizens spying on citizens to complete the police state. This is What Stalin, Hitler, and Mao did.

poster24.jpg

poster-25.jpg

.....and my favorite
tumblr_lz3yk8mL101r2r773o7_r3_500.jpg

nope never mind this is my favorite. lol
vintage_std_propaganda_posters_27.jpg

SacredBreh

^^^^^
Naw, they are just going to keep us safe. I feel safer. Don't you feel safer?

Thats why they passed those laws and executive orders..... to make us safer. I feel safer. Don't you feel safer?

NOT!!!

Peace

hunt4genetics

Veteran
So much negativity in this thread.

Why do people love to give their power away?
Why encourage others to live in fear?

So what if 30,000 drones are hovering above my head.
Will i change one thing about the way I live my life?
No!
I'm glad the people at the drone factory will be able to pay their bills and provide for their familes.

I am all for a free press. I am happy that I know about the drones. Other than that life continues.

What do the fear mongers what?
Someone to take an RPG to one of these drone?

It's like the "Shot callers" in prison that want the young bucks to do the killing, while they lay back with clean hands.

DarthFader1

Veteran
LOL.

Being a non-american i do find this debate quite entertaining.. Im imagining a whole lota dudes in tinfoil hats..."Look out for the drones man!!!... They're coming to get you.."

Shoot those bitches out of the sky ftw! I kid I kid..!!

This Ron Paul cat sounds interesting i must read more about..

Thats all
As you were :smokeit:

hunt4genetics

Veteran
At this point in this Thread I must state:

I love you guys!
We see the world in very different ways. But I deeply wish you all well. What ever happens in the future, I wish you and your family the best.

I have no one in my life, in which I can discuss such things with.
I am greatful for this web site.
I value every view point.

One day when our favorite plant is liberated, I hope to chill with you all in the 3D world.

Thank you all.

DarthFader1

Veteran
At this point in this Thread I must state:

I love you guys!
We see the world in very different ways. But I deeply wish you all well. What ever happens in the future, I wish you and your family the best.

I have no one in my life, in which I can discuss such things with.
I am greatful for this web site.
I value every view point.

One day when our favorite plant is liberated, I hope to chill with you all in the 3D world.

Thank you all.

Nice one mate, i agree with every word :respect:

It's amazing how the word terrorist or 9/11 can bring a whole country to bend over and let the government take all it's citizens rights and freedoms without any question. Everyone in america needs to get mad, and nevermind all the "patriotism" and take your country back. It's been hi-jacked from you.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Last night on Nightline there was an interesting story on the use of drones in America.
from police dept, weather researchers, to real estate agents. The more I think about about it, the less I think they will be used to blow us up. Why blow us up, when you can sell us stuff?

I can see it now in 2020,

You go outside to get your mail,
a tiny drone hovers over you.

"Do not forget citizen,"
"The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup."

I

Iron_Lion

Yesterday on the nightly lies with Diane Sawyer they did a segment about how the piggies already have their drones. They showed some podunk PD in CO that had one in the trunk of a car.

SacredBreh

Checked it out Iron_Lion but couldn't find much....of course

Checked it out Iron_Lion but couldn't find much....of course

Did find this though.......

http://www.reporterherald.com/opinion/editorial/ci_19791790
Policies must keep up with police drones

Posted: 01/22/2012 12:02:32 AM MST

Reporter-Herald Editorial
We associate aerial drones with airstrikes in Pakistan, so it came as a bit of a shock to hear last week that the Mesa County Sheriff's Department bought its own drone. The department is only one of three law enforcement agencies in the country that's operating a drone. Comments from department officials in an Associated Press report suggested they plan to use the device mainly for search and rescue incidents. But the report indicated it will also be used for investigations, which could easily lead to constitutional and privacy issues and is certain to raise suspicion from defenders of civil liberties. We have already seen numerous cases of the law failing to keep up with technology, especially in the post-9/11 era of hyper-surveillance.

Course they won't bomb us unless there is major, major civil disturbance or militia activity. It will start with surveillance.

With the laws and executive orders being passed...... a bunch of government officials must think those levels of Civil Disturbances are likely. If you are assigning a combat battalion to US soil in part for crowd control since 2008.... someone is expecting something.

Peace