What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x400 Vert OGiesel/Coastal Collision

Sovereign

Thanks bun...

Got some pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sovereign

Overall rundown at this stage of the game...it's hot...got a herm...got another questionable one but I think it's just a fuck up..haven't found any nanners or seeds...just looks like shit...the other 5 aren't anything to write home about either...They are ok though...one looks much better than the rest..still got a ways to go the home stretch we'll see how they turn out...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sovereign

Well they in the home stretch. ..should be finishing here in 28 30 days...they look awful I think...probably worst grow ever...they been heated up...I might just stop after this round until I can get into a better place. .

Me and the lady are on the outs as well adds an extra element of scary...fuck me I am stupid..I know..

I will post some pics here in a week or so..and of course harvest shots and final numbers and trash 2 hash pics..

Sovereign

Took a few testers tonight off the 3 that look like they are the closest to finishing..maybe 2 weeks? The others are going to take a little longer..maybe 4 or more idk...

Sovereign

Glad to see the CC being grown out still! Awesome stuff:tiphat:

Hell yeah all I been doing for the last 6 years,..thanks to you and ido back in the day...it's got me by for a long time...very blessed...

I been a lazy fuck head no pictures...smoking alot of it now as we speak..it turned out fine...still got plenty more to pop..i try to be a better contributing member like i used to be back in the day when I was gifted those to begin with..:tiphat:

oti$

What was the strain? The buds look pretty decent. I've had some heat issues as of late and mine aren't looking so great...Fox tails &crunchy leaves, but the yield turned out ok. Looking good...I'll be lurking:D