What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x400 Vert OGiesel/Coastal Collision

Sovereign

Oh my fuck 2 hours my legs all cramped out and shit. ...And I only got through 2 of them...holy shit..tying and bending and tying and retying fuck...hit the rest of them tomorrow..SQ is in bad shape...can't get outta bed hurting..won't go to the doctor... We both getting old..

Sovereign

She would be real mad if I posted a pic of her all laid up..or you mean the grow? Jk. I know I get some up here sometime..

Miraculous Meds

Looks like lots of cool new genetics to play with.

I know what u mean about the legs cramping from leaning over training. Can u prop them up while u do ur training so ur not leaning over for hours? Its worth it to pop em on a table to train right in front of u so ur more ergonomically correct. that's one of the big aspects of my style of grow I love. The plant canopy sits right at my standing height so I just stand in front of a plant n tie it back to the screen without leaning over at all. for reference I run vert screens like Ichabod crane does. hes got a great old thread with some cool ideas going on if u want some inspiration.

On a side note for the leg cramps n such, check out this thread, https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=140269, its for HAO, its been working wonders on my aches n pains.

Sovereign

Finally got a few pictures

Finally got a few pictures

Its hot folks...pushing 90 in there i have to say i am fearful of how this will turn out...just keep pushing forward...i am expecting airy buds...we will see...just took a few quick pics sorry they are all fucked off...some of SQs clones too...getting ready for the next round...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sovereign

Been very warm...just trying to keep them hydrated...90 lights on 88 lights off...idk what to expect never ran a grow with temps anywhere close to this i am concerned is an understatement...I desperately need fresh air in...plants look fine though for now i guess...maybe they'll be fine idk ..SQ doesn't share my concerns..I hinted around it might be an issue..humidity is also getting bad ...again fresh air...we kind of stuck right now..we see i guess..

Miraculous Meds

Keep the rh up in vpd range, good air circulation, n u might get by fine. but those temps without extra co2, or at least constant air exchange with outside air to bring in fresh co2, will cause probs for sure with heat stress, stretching, extended flowering days, etc..

Are u vegging or flowering? Either way, running lights at night time will help a little bit. if running veg, u can stagger the off times of the lights so one of them isn't burning all the time when the others are. If in veg, u can also run a reduced hours schedule like 12/1 during the night time to help as well.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Do you have a picture of how you have the tomato cages mounted to the buckets? I like this idea and am growing in a similar setup/environment as you but only with less vertical space. I think this tomato cage deal would help me out versus throwing around all the bamboo poles like I have been.

Sovereign

Do you have a picture of how you have the tomato cages mounted to the buckets? I like this idea and am growing in a similar setup/environment as you but only with less vertical space. I think this tomato cage deal would help me out versus throwing around all the bamboo poles like I have been.

Yeah I get a pic or two...it was some denial and error but I finally got down...basically I snip the cages open them up...use the 3 vertical rods and poke a hole in the collar piece on the bucket...so they are rock solid not going anywhere..don't really move around at all..just flex..I will get pics

Sovereign

They are starting to stretch a little now...I re-confukulated my lights so I am running one for six hours then the other comes on the first one clicks off the last six hours..how it helps my temps...They are high..90..88 with one light on..plants seem ok so far but it's early too..hopefully shit cools off..it's just fucking hot period..down to 4 clones...still haven't got anything done for them as far as a veg cab...dragging ass there..

Sovereign

Holy geez got temps down to 86...humidity is down as well...thank god...They seem to be just fine chugging away...try to post some pictures here in the next couple days...been working alot always tired..

Sovereign

Its hot...got one throwing nanners.... I see plucking ...lots of it in my future...yay..watered everything tonight..