What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x400 Vert OGiesel/Coastal Collision

Sovereign

Went down did some training bending crushing and shit..took some pictures..watered tea in. It was a long bad day..un grow related but bad scary..fuck..anyway plants look good..got a few clones rooting away keeping fingers crossed.:)

Sovereign

Got a few clones rooting away... tired bent and trained last night..they probably a couple weeks away from flowering yet..except for that one big old bitch...she ready now but will have to wait in her 6 sisters..I try to get some pictures up later..it's hot as fuck today! Ima done on this white widow for now.

Sovereign

New Pictures Hps off lol

New Pictures Hps off lol

Took some pictures earlier lights off..also may have helped our intake air problem today..good day..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Sig up, link too, avatar pic. ur a regular old ic mag whore now! Congrats. nice pic dump too.
I never really got into ww. had a couple different plants of it. Maybe just wasn't the right pheno, idk. Whats urs smell n taste like?

Sovereign

Sig up, link too, avatar pic. ur a regular old ic mag whore now! Congrats. nice pic dump too.
I never really got into ww. had a couple different plants of it. Maybe just wasn't the right pheno, idk. Whats urs smell n taste like?

lol I'm an old member just got back on happy to be official again with the siggie and shit yeah!

The ww was a pickup we didnt grow it...came out of Colorado..it's all right..I have had it before ..its decent...this stuff was on...my pic didn't do it justice the batch was legit..idk how to describe it the taste...I think it's kinda mild..

Sovereign

This should help some

This should help some

SQ and i noticed along the baseboard someone had a vent in the floor at one time that led down into the basement...I took out the half assed patch with the help of mr crowbar and Walla! we have fresh air coming into the grow room that's ac from upstairs..wish i had one or two more but this will help..

picture.php

picture.php

SQ made a vent cover i love that woman :biggrin:

Sovereign

O my fuck...fuck me...I managed to get the girls watered...SQ is slacking on the clones...I helped her out with 1...she working on a cabinet to keep clones moms and start seeds....cfls....well we going to be working on a cabinet...she kinda being hard on me right now...driving me crazy at times..fuck..

Sovereign

Well...we are no where on a cab..we changed cabs actually...going with a 3 shelf wider taller one..we will do a thread when we do this. .those gals in the buckets...full steaming ahead we need to set our timers and begin flowering. ..its time they pretty well there..a couple could go little more but then the others will be borderline unruly...hope we start this weekend..we need to double check for light leaks from my DIY vent..and I need to block off from the vent and above to draw just the air from the bedroom not the fucking 200 fucking degree attic Wtf....

So get this...I realize when looking up through this apparent hole that I thought was an old vent...this fucking SHAFT... goes all the way up to the god damn attic where its about HOTASFUCKFUCKINGSHIT degrees..that's the main supply of air in...accidental discovery...and no i am not retarded ..its a fucking dump makeshift duplex old as lath and plaster fucking 1 bedroom dump with a foundation style basement...its all and quite fucky. ..but I found it...and if I can wedge something in horizontal just inside and above where the vent in the wall is...it will draw the air from the bedroom which is 72!...that will be helpful...its 86 to 90 at any given time. ..that's with my attic hot as fuck intake air...hope I can get it down a little lower...that's about it...sorry no pics...they look bigger...

Oh...and SQ got 4 clones in dirt. They began rooting...I think she gonna lose 2 or 3...they don't look so hot...the one I did looks great. ..and she got a few more starting to root..so she get plenty more practice. .I hate cloning so I hope she is really good at it and likes it..

We getting 8 packs of seeds! On the way now from the boo...so excited. .so we have plenty to keep us busy...

SQ ain't feeling real good she super tired short of breath feet and ankles swelling..heavy period for over a month...not good stuff...she don't want to go to the doctor..I told her she should..others agree...she's a cna she knows better..she's hard headed..but she do the right thing..I hope...

I post up some pictures sometime...next couple days..

Sovereign

Set light timer for 12 12 tonight. Those gals are getting unruly...should of started flowering last week probably...they bushy..got our order in from the boo...8strains and a couple freebies including 10 sssdh! Woot! Got more clones 3 in dirt we will make moms...the rest will veg and go into flower eventually..lots of training bending tying...never ends..gotta love it.