What's new

24x16x10 brand new build

Speaking of problems I never hope to have...

And I've been lurking, but I've been using your photos to describe to the people I work with what a good 1 psf SOG op should look like. Just so you know :)
10-4 good buddy! Thanks man, its a lot of hard work for sure. Daily attention is damn near a must

thanks guys, ill post some more pix in a few days

On another note...not only was my Co2 genny chugging a yellow flame but my PH pen was off by 3.0 points for the past 2 months....totally forgot to calibrate it, just got lost amoungst the shuffle of the bigger setup

so theres another reason for my insane yellowing and crispyness...all in all a severe ROOKIE mistake but shizz happenes I guess. atleast it got cured

im thinking with all the new toys I should be around the 6-7lb per row range, which is what I expect from this room of 4 rows perpetual

made this lil jig today for my hash machine, works like a charm, ez slid in and out now!!!

picture.php

Lyfespan

For sharing that nice hash station, I'll share my rolling tables with you, image.jpg

I went with this, so I could remove grates to drop a girl if she got too stretchy, gain me 2' by moving to lower shelf

thanks everyone, I love to make stuff

Lyfespan...those are pretty sweet, I was thinking of doing something similar just smaller...I was going to do something that fit a 2x2 table and put it all on heavy casters so I can fill in my isles between my rows and use a small garbage can for a ressy, but then I just went and got 5inch fence vinyl fence posts and lines the wlls with em, I fit an extra 55 plants in there that way and gained about 3-4lbs of product, didn't add a light, just used what was there, if ran all together the room should blow out about 25lbs per run

gotta love doin this shit tho guys, just love it!!

Lyfespan

thanks everyone, I love to make stuff

Lyfespan...those are pretty sweet, I was thinking of doing something similar just smaller...I was going to do something that fit a 2x2 table and put it all on heavy casters so I can fill in my isles between my rows and use a small garbage can for a ressy, but then I just went and got 5inch fence vinyl fence posts and lines the wlls with em, I fit an extra 55 plants in there that way and gained about 3-4lbs of product, didn't add a light, just used what was there, if ran all together the room should blow out about 25lbs per run

gotta love doin this shit tho guys, just love it!!

Oh hell yeah the walls I saw that, nice too, these tables I did have casters too. I love the creative fun with a new space so much to do.

Relentless

Veteran
man.. love the thread.. awesome lil jig to hold the buckets.. thought about makin something similar many times.. such a pain in the ass holding those bags up haha.

man.. love the thread.. awesome lil jig to hold the buckets.. thought about makin something similar many times.. such a pain in the ass holding those bags up haha.

thanks man, no doubt on the bags, you could hold that 25micron bag for an hour alone, fuck that!

Rotel

Hey...well it was the Co2 gen that was th issue, it wasn't burning correctly and was offgassing ETHELYNE and killing my shit!

Got a new 8 burner setup and the difference is night and day on how the flame looks, sucked it took that long to figure out tho...

Ethylene doesn't come from your burner but rather your plants. You need to vent / purge a sealed room occasionally.

A lack of ethylene is linked to a limitation of apical dominance. It also hastens ripening. So there is a role in plant function.

:D

Hey, whatever it was,was nuking my plants....not anymore tho, my setup if fully bangin it out now, yields went up so far about 1.25lbs per row

Latest posts

Latest posts