What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$229 for 800w LED.....how bad can it be?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Next girls to go in...12 days from seed today...2 on left are Critical+ 2.0 auto's and 2 on right are Skittles auto's....bottom right got some weird stuff going on, ffof a bit hot for it??....one of the others I've grown started like that too.....A couple of the NL in tent now should be finishing up in a couple weeks to make room.
View attachment 18809517
what size fabric bags are u using?

driver77

New girls update....day 19
20230216_062513[679].jpg

driver77

Doing great. no complaints at all. Buds are dense and covered in trichs. I did have to turn it down to around 750w cuz I was getting some burning on the Critical.

driver77

Ever figure out what diodes these are?
Not really....best guess is generic. The bars in it are made by a company that makes lights for several other brands. A light spectrum app says its around 5400k....for comparison my Bestvas are 5700k....no idea what that means lol.

UGDoCV

I ordered couple days ago. Gonna swap out 3 2000w aglex to veg for this in flower tent. Have some GSC ready whenever gets in. I really needed more light veg tent anyway. It's 4x8 with lettuce, peppers and multiple herbs

driver77

I ordered couple days ago. Gonna swap out 3 2000w aglex to veg for this in flower tent. Have some GSC ready whenever gets in. I really needed more light veg tent anyway. It's 4x8 with lettuce, peppers and multiple herbs
I think your going to be pleased with your purchase. It's a whole lotta light for the money! ;)

driver77

Make sure to come back with your impressions/grows!
Looks like you made the decision just in time, unavailable now....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't run this or any LED full tilt. This LED measures 802-855W depending on what meter I use. Heat causes bad shit to happen over time. So this one will run between 700-750w. I do the same for all LEDs. I would do the same for CMH but dimming causes a spectrum shift. LED won't have the same effect. Ill have to test this LED later. I don't have the time right now to test it properly. I put everything back into the main flower room.

driver77

I don't run this or any LED full tilt. This LED measures 802-855W depending on what meter I use. Heat causes bad shit to happen over time. So this one will run between 700-750w. I do the same for all LEDs. I would do the same for CMH but dimming causes a spectrum shift. LED won't have the same effect. Ill have to test this LED later. I don't have the time right now to test it properly. I put everything back into the main flower room.
I run mine at 750w now, was getting a little light burn on top of the Critical. Also have a fan blowing on drivers to keep them just warm to the touch.

Latest posts

Latest posts