What's new

220w pl-l coco scrog cupboard

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
hey Scrub..nice looking plants nonetheless bro..That pk is coming along nicely..One good thing about winter is pests aren't as plentiful this time of year..hope you DESTROY all those stinkers..
take care

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Thanks man although I'm in summer here! :) Yeah I'm really looking forward to the cold. Everything is so easy. There's nothing more depressing than trying to raise seedlings when even the ambient temp is several degrees above "too hot for seedlings"! All my cabs run about 2º above ambient which is great, but yeah, doesn't help the plants much when ambient is so hot.

Okay so I would like you guys opinions if you have grown in soil/pots before. I got the impression that people thought my pots were on the small side (half a gallon I think), which would lead one to expect a bit of root circling or matting or whatever, right? But there is none - looks perfect to me.

Would you have expected more circling? Did the diy air pot holes work well in that regard? I think they did. Taking this into account, I don't think I will repot/root prune until they reveg successfully. Peace.

Oh by the way, that root ball is from #5, the one on the right in the last pic. The soil was very dry also.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah the DIY airpots have done their job, I would have expected a bit more root circling, cool as.
OK here are some pics from today:-
Dynamite X Princess Diesel chopped a couple of days ago, man I love this strain :dance013:
Shitty close up of lower branches
Nice length and size, lower buds have been removed and sampled, hehe
Flower cab as of today, nice and full again just the way I like it.
Tallest girl in the cab, Dutch Indoor Mix bagseed, nice purple colours on the stems and leaf ribs on this one.
Lower nug shot of the tall girl.
Shorter Dutch Indoor Mix pheno filling in nicely.
2 sativa leaved DIM LST'd with tent pegs ala Scrubz and one of my crosses called Lot 1 in the middle.
Some Dutch Indoor Mix plants outside in the desert sun and my lonely Dyna X PD male trying to reveg outside, he is going back inside very soon to reveg properly as I'll be fucked if I'm going to lose these genetics.
Dutch Indoor Mix male reaching for the sky outside once it outgrew the cab.
Lastly my other slightly hairy daughter, she will die protecting my family and home, but is the best babysitter ever, I Love this dog.

Peace Brother Scrub-a-lubz.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Aww da wittle doggy woggums! :huggg:

Hehe, that's excellent , mate. The DIM looks great too. Spewin' I killed the males I had. Might chuff up some of my TW right now. Thanks for the feedback on the air pots. :smokeit:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Let us know how she smokes bro. Hope she kicks arse, both are killer strains so it should be unique and strong. :biggrin: :smokey: :dance013: :smokeit:

Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Well I smoked some of #1 which was the chunkiest lookin' pheno. Tasted a bit rough but it didn't have much flush or cure so can't complain. My pipe was dirty too and I just popped a tiny nugget in unchopped. The high is great. Very strong, and up, like just the right level of up, compared to the down of the Pure.

Just did a bunch of cleaning and other tasks :smokey: You know you got some good weed when you smoke and start doing chores!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice good to hear bro, betcha she gets better with a cure. I want to start another round straight away cause I haven't yielded enough(last round) to be able to put it away for a proper cure hehe.

Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Nice one. I'm plenty ahead in smoke :smokey: I even gave an oz away. I think 110w in flower would have me covered - what a lame smoker I am!

I might fire up the ccfl clone pod thing soon and try some of my Leda Uno seeds. Peace.

Nice one. I'm plenty ahead in smoke :smokey: I even gave an oz away. I think 110w in flower would have me covered - what a lame smoker I am!

I might fire up the ccfl clone pod thing soon and try some of my Leda Uno seeds. Peace.

so what is your intake? any idea? mine is about an 8th a week...and i smoke a lot. i can't really imagine smoking more, but i do forsee many blunts in the future if it all pans out so...thats a lot of waste! :)

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Hi Happy. I've never tracked it accurately, but I'd guess half a gram per day when I'm just smoking. I really like eating it these days and I barely smoke any when I do. I went a whole 24 hours without smoking recently. Just eating :D

I planted 6 leda uno just now of some seeds banging around in the trim.

oldbootz

Veteran
i smoke about 3-10 medium size joints on an average day :(

i really need to get the tinctures and edibles going before i kill ma self, and maybe a vape. i have a hiatus hernia as well so smoking combined with that puts a lot of pressure on my esophagus and im sure im aiming towards a big ass cancer infection. thank god i quit cigarettes years ago!

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Wow, so that's like 1 to 3 grams or so? Hardcore :smokey: At the heaviest smoking part of my life (when I was younger) I smoked around 2 grams per day and that was often in bucket bongs which I think most people call gravity bongs.

I picked up a vape but it was a spur of the moment thing. As soon as I researched it I realised it was one of the crappiest! I found it's just too much effort and routine to get high from vaping. If I ever buy another one, it'll be a volcano, or nothing. Eating it I like because you just don't need to smoke, or otherwise a small amount of smoke gets me ripped. I eat 3 meals a day ;)

I smoke way too many cigs. I'm thinking about trying to quit. It's a crappy pastime.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Shit I smoke 1/2 oz a week plus rollie cigarettes, I really have to get me one of those volcanos or the vaporizer extreme?? I feel the effects of smoking everyday. Bucket Bongs hehe love them, still have a permanent bucket setup that cranks everyday. :biggrin: :smokey:
Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
lol wow I would flip out if I had even a small bucket :whee: It goes straight to the dome!

I hadn't heard of the Extreme before, looks good. I looked for a Volcano a few days ago and found a place in Nimbin selling them. I wonder if you're allowed to import them into Oz? Or do they sell the Extreme here?

oldbootz

Veteran
i think ordering a vaporizer may just get some attention raised but how could they make that illegal? i dont think that politicians would have the time to make stuff like that against the law. i suppose they do make some chemistry equipment illegal though.. i wonder

3-10 joints is about 2-4 grams. 1/2 an oz is about 14 grams? thats 2 grams per day, prolly similar to my intake boom :)

with smoking so much i like to have some sat doms on hand so that i can still get stoned and do stuff with my life instead of making all these big plans then getting blazed and dazed on my bed and forgetting everything lol.

how is the pure for lazy/sleepy feeling scrub? rating out of 10, 10 being sleeping pills substitute. i'd like to know coz a mate of mine just bought a pack and said he'd send me some :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
That aussie link is out of stock till mid feb 10. Trying to find some more.

Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Wow they take Paypal - sweet.

I'm pretty sure it would be legal because it's for aromatherapy, right? ;) The thing is, I found out Bti IS in use here, so they wrongly confiscated my dunks for example. I'm sure they'd nab it anyway and be pricks about it. I was just wondering for someone else who wanted one really.

That site seems to be 404'd now, weird, but this was it: http://www.nimbinonlinemarket.com.au/volcano.html

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Oops - OB, it's hard to rate it because I've never had a sleeping pill. But with how long I let it go this last time, it was very couchlocky indeed! You can also cure the buds in light and that will make them more sleepy. But I know you want a figure so I'll say 7 or 8. Overall I'd say it's strength is as a good all rounder - high, but still able to function, happy, good structure, easy to grow, blah blah. Doesn't stand out in any one field really but just plain old good.