What's new

220w pl-l coco scrog cupboard

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Had a girl I was seeing at the time who worked at a photo processing shop in town, otherwise I wouldn't have gone and got them developed, can't find the other stash of photos, got some more same time diff plot all around the 15ft mark.

Peace Bro.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
You're my new personal hero, dude. A humble quiet achiever :yes:

I'll try to get some pics up of my reveg attempt. Dude in the big reveg thread says to repot them. Unsure if I should. I think I asked already but if anyone has thoughts, please go ahead. Peace.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have reveged both in soil and coco and dwc a few times. for soil I up potted me plants then cut off the bottom inch of the roots then added new soil in the bottom of the same pot then put plant back in to the pot then set back and watched it grow into a bush.
:)

also boom thouse r some very very very very nice plants. one of the days in the future when I have my own house in the country Ill be growing plants like that.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Reveg can be tricky, first off do you think the plants for reveg are root-bound?? If yes then a short trim of the rootball will be required for the plant to survive, if you plan on keeping it around, trim about half an inch off the sides and about an inch off the bottom, fresh soil in the pot and boom you have a wanna be mother plant. Good flush is essential, (rootball trim or not) then a light veg nute dose(I throw in a touch of superthrive also), then stick it under 24/0 or 18/6 light schedule and in roughly a months time the plant should be throwing proper serrated leaves instead of the mongy looking ones. Hope this helps bro, hopefully someone will chime in who actually has more experience in this area, I just flush, veg nutes and 24hr light till the first proper leaves are showing then back into flower aka Dr. Bud style.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31919 this is a good link for all the peeps playing @ home

Peace and Gardening Y'All.

Last edited:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Thank you bredren and sistren. :rasta: I'm thinking they would be ok (not rootbound) since they weren't huge plants and they're semi air-potted :chin: I will try taking them out of the pot and inspect when the lights come on. Got 'em on 18/6 and given half strength fish emulsion & under a 28w 5000k cfl.

Here be my PK:

Even lights off and ambient temps are too hot, so I am unsure it's a good time to be planting. I'll do my best though :lip quiver:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Not being a dick, but in ya first photo the top plant might be a struggler, why because all of my plants that end up looking like that after chop just dont reveg(but then who am I???), but in saying that I hope it pulls thru for ya bro. The other two look like goers to me. Stoned off me nut on Dyna x Princess Diesel, does this post make sense?? Check out the local chemist or natural food stores bro for the 2010 Moon Planting Calender, seriously for around 10 bucks you can plant by the moon for the rest of the year, mate I swear by it, even today indoors I utilize it.
Peace and Gardening

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Cool cool. Maybe I can jack one from the internet. Times are tight!

Edit: Nope can't find one. I'll take a look in a newsagent, cheers.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Not being a dick, but in ya first photo the top plant might be a struggler, why because all of my plants that end up looking like that after chop just dont reveg(but then who am I???), but in saying that I hope it pulls thru for ya bro. The other two look like goers to me. Stoned off me nut on Dyna x Princess Diesel, does this post make sense?? Check out the local chemist or natural food stores bro for the 2010 Moon Planting Calender, seriously for around 10 bucks you can plant by the moon for the rest of the year, mate I swear by it, even today indoors I utilize it.
Peace and Gardening

Boom, what are your thoughts about the moon and gardening? I am going to take my next harvest on the full moon and I'd like to flower my plants for two lunar cycles then pick. My understanding is plants have their highest sugar concentration at the full moon. What have you heard / read?

Peace, :joint:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Might try this

Might try this

Step 1: Put one or more of the seeds you intend to grow into your mouth under the tounge and hold them there for at least nine minutes.
Step 2: Remove your shoes (and socks) and stand barefoot on the earth in the place you will be planting the seed(s).
Step 3: Remove the seed(s) from your mouth and place them between the palms of your hands for about 30 seconds.
Step 4: Raise the seed(s) up before your mouth and blow on it lightly, warming it with your breath.
Step 5: Raise the seed(s) up high and present it / them to the celestrial bodies for another 30 seconds (to allow the seed to determine the moment of it's awakening with aid from the planets to make the correct substances just for you).
Step 6: Plant the seed(s) by softening the dirt in an excavated hole with your fingers and bare toes (why? see below...) and spit into the hole as well. Afterwards do not water it for 3 days.

might not though :witch:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Boom, what are your thoughts about the moon and gardening? I am going to take my next harvest on the full moon and I'd like to flower my plants for two lunar cycles then pick. My understanding is plants have their highest sugar concentration at the full moon. What have you heard / read?
Hydro brother, If possible I would pick on a full moon, I've heard about the sugar concentration(and secretly believe it to be true) but cannot comment on it because of my lack of scientific knowledge in this area, I believe if a plant is mature, then it is at it's best period of time to be picked at full moon. Why?? :dunno: I do all my planting by the new moons and pick on full moons when possible, Sorry I can't be more of a help to you bro.

Researcher

I have reveged both in soil and coco and dwc a few times. for soil I up potted me plants then cut off the bottom inch of the roots then added new soil in the bottom of the same pot then put plant back in to the pot then set back and watched it grow into a bush.
:)

also boom thouse r some very very very very nice plants. one of the days in the future when I have my own house in the country Ill be growing plants like that.

What did you do to reveg in DWC?

Hephaestus

Dunno what cheesebuds did - but in the reveg thread they were discussing DWC reveg - harvest leaving a few lower bud sites intact (need some green leaves). Let it recover for a week, then a minimalist root pruning.

No personal experience - was just thinking about how I'd deal with that myself :D And reading up on ICM

:joint:

sx646522

might not though :witch:

Those crazy Wiccans--!

-----

Here's the best method I've heard of so far for germinating plants:

I would suggest propogating with toilet paper (that way it sticks together) and soak that in a mixture of apple juice, and urine.
Then seal it in a ziplock bag, and put it under as much light as possible.

Once they crack, just put the entire baggy into a soil mixture of 50% clay, 50% sand. Very easy to acquire.

For lighting, I would suggest a cieling mount with 2 5watt cfl's, or even a lamp with a nightlite would work perfectly.

If you get this far, remember to water with vinegar, and make sure to keep all the leaves trimmed off. Do not need any unneccesary weight.

There, that should get you started.
Works every time!

:biggrin:

-SX

P

Paranoid one

Step 1: Put one or more of the seeds you intend to grow into your mouth under the tounge and hold them there for at least nine minutes.
Step 2: Remove your shoes (and socks) and stand barefoot on the earth in the place you will be planting the seed(s).
Step 3: Remove the seed(s) from your mouth and place them between the palms of your hands for about 30 seconds.
Step 4: Raise the seed(s) up before your mouth and blow on it lightly, warming it with your breath.
Step 5: Raise the seed(s) up high and present it / them to the celestrial bodies for another 30 seconds (to allow the seed to determine the moment of it's awakening with aid from the planets to make the correct substances just for you).
Step 6: Plant the seed(s) by softening the dirt in an excavated hole with your fingers and bare toes (why? see below...) and spit into the hole as well. Afterwards do not water it for 3 days.

Lol, where did you get this witchcraft information from?!

It was my secret!

I think someone is watching me!:hide:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey bruz hows ya going?? That TW x PD dried yet, bet you are sampling for sure :biggrin: :smokey:. They seek him here, they seek him there
17.gif

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
ScrubNinja, if your reveg has any trouble you can re-root some of the new growth, just for insurance. I've had a few re-veg plants that didn't do so well and new growth cuttings eventually made much better plants.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
What did you do to reveg in DWC?

well i did what Hephaestus said. did that to all 3 the soil,coco,dwc and boom I had a new plants.

some of them only had a 2 small buds on them and they reveged just fine. thay may take a bit longer but they still work.

but in dwc u'll want to trim some of the roots also. but be carefull not to trim too much cuz the plant'll die most lickly.

also don't let anyone tell you that u cant clone half thru flowering or even at the end of flowering because i have done that both wase.

hope this helped.