What's new

2022 Outdoor Gardening in the Northeast

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Today I cut uncle Kenny which is a cookie cross.

full

full

full

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm having my best October and outdoor crop ever, I improved my nutrition and pushed more in flower and it's paying off in frost and stank.

Gas is on point and I finally coaxed that indoor OG aroma out of these old girls.

'92 OG

92 gk 10.11.22.JPG

92 10.11.22.JPG

Chem D smelling like my rubber boots in the swamp.

Chem D 10.11.22.JPG

Chem D macro 2.JPG

for me the Mac1 might be the tasty-est and best aroma of any herb ever, or any I've had since '73 when I started smoking...

MAC 1 10.11.22.JPG

Mac ! 10.11.22.JPG

Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake.JPG

will we get another week?

patch.JPG

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
that's one I forgot about, was it thin mint x cookieboi? those were some old beans!
Thin mint × OGKB 😁. We got 1-3 inches of rain coming for Friday then rain on and off next week so I picked this week to harvest. I will be leaving the Maple leaf indica as it still needs a couple weeks. I am very pleased with the new garden and have noticed the smell and health of the plants to be excellent. Cant wait for a final weight as this has been a heavy harvest for me. Got one more plant to harvest today, good luck all 😎.

Green Squall

Here's a few buds from one of my Time Bandit (Wifi 43 x 88g13/hp) plants. I've grown it a few times indoors and was amazed at how well it did outdoors. Being such a chunky indica, I was worried about mold. I still have a different pheno drying upstairs, which took about 10 days longer to finish.

time bandit.jpg

Plookerkingjon

I am in Massachusetts. I don't plan to put my plants out till mid June especially because this year I don't have a fence up. They are under florescent and almost at 16 hours of light a day. I will end up getting rid of most of what I have for plants to friends.

9 mother's that I grew indoor this year
full

Clones at least 1 of each mother
full
God I hate admitting my age sometimes but when I describe this to you it's going to definitely make me feel old but I don't care it's a really good reminiscing memory I was down visiting my grandparents every summer cuz I used to pick cucumbers cut and hang tobacco in the Barns and Hatfield in Massachusetts and I used to fish the deal Deerfield River for Native brook trout, I ran out to the Deerfield Pond area I didn't cut him down but I saw some of the nicest plants I've ever seen in my life growing around that pond

St. Phatty

Does OG have a distinctive smell when it burns ?

I was at a Motel 6 about 10 years ago, in Humboldt, and one of the rooms was smoking with the door open.

Very distinctive Cannabis smell, but different than other Cannabis.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Does OG have a distinctive smell when it burns ?

I was at a Motel 6 about 10 years ago, in Humboldt, and one of the rooms was smoking with the door open.

Very distinctive Cannabis smell, but different than other Cannabis.
yeah, a bit, but not as much as certain cookie cuts or piff, could be you were smelling the 100 turkey bags of something in the room too...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky smokes you again...

Come and taste my herb at the FLX harvest fest and ICmag smoke out and tasting.
Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.26.13 AM.png

more info here

St. Phatty

yeah, a bit, but not as much as certain cookie cuts or piff, could be you were smelling the 100 turkey bags of something in the room too...

I could have approached it differently.

A balance between recognizing their need for discretion - but on the other hand, the door was open.

I could have said, "Damn that smells good Bro".

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Looking for a Sativa dom seedline for a Newengland outdoor grow.
Bangi Haze?
Trippier the better.

Green Squall

Satori for October harvest. Fast and Glorious for mid-September. From Mandala Seeds. I grow in Massachusetts at 42N. I've grown Bangi Haze here too. Satori and Bangi are stinkers and finish later. Fast and Glorious is nice for an early stealthy finish.
I just checked out Fast N' Glorious and not only does it sound great, but the price is extremely reasonable.

Would the original Mandala #1 do well here? It says end of September and even a couple weeks into October probably wouldn't be out of the question.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts