What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG/Chem tasting @ FLX Harvest Fest 11.5.22

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Yo, calling all ICmag east coast members or whoever. finally we have legit smokers rights in NY and I'm ready to smoke out all tokers in a couple of weeks. It's been several years since I was hitting the Mass and RI events, I'm happy to finally do one that's pretty local.

I'm inviting you to come and taste my herb, and yours, at this 4 hour outdoor weed harvest fest in the finger lakes.
2-6pm Nov 5 2022 Lincoln Hill Farms, 3792 NY-247, Canandaigua, NY 14424

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.26.13 AM.png

hopefully there will be an after party nearby also, hollar if you live close and want to host it.

if not we can go hang at a nearby food joint and smoke out when the fest ends.

I will be having a tasting of my freshly harvested ECSD, Chaco's Sour Valley, Chem D, Chem 91/SKVA, '92 OGK, Josh D OGK, SFV OGK, Tahoe OGK, Headband, GMO Rootbeer and GG#4 for all you gas loving folks.

Super Silver Haze, Grapefruit, Durban Poison, Upper West Side Piff, TW x Durb for haze lovers...

Rainbow Belts, Lumpy's Apple Fritter, Chaco's Biker Cookies, Mac1, Wedding Cake, OGKB 2.0, Runtz, Forum Cookies, Not Gelato, Cherry Pie, Choka Cola, and Horchata for Dessert Strain lovers.

oh and other stuff like the MSS and maybe the CBH if she finishes in time to dry, lol....

I will be bringing joints of all and sending them around to everyone interested, bring a one hitter or a joint holder if you are covid worried, I'll probably commence about 3 pm in the pavillion somewhere.

event website, scope out the faq's about entry and what you can bring inside, no food or drinks they will be selling those.

you can set up a tent there for $100 and sell weed things but not THC they say, seed sales and clones will prolly be cool but I WON'T be selling seeds or clones, maybe some flower in the parking lot, lol. (I jest)

parking is $10

event is kinda pricey get your ticket online early.

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.43.35 AM.png

some of the flower I'm bringing.

GSC
Forum GSC 10.17.22.JPG

GMO Rootbeer
GMO Rootbeer 10.8.22.JPG

92 OGK
92 gk 10.11.22.JPG

Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake bud 10.19.22.JPG

Chem D
Chem D 10.11.22.JPG

Grapefruit

grapefruit 10.15.22.JPG

I'm NOT bringing genetics, don't ask, no moms big enough and my genetics are all in the re veg stage right now.

So come on out and get baked with east coast ICmaggers, yo!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So there will be a competition for outdoor at this event also, you get a free booth space and entry if you gift them 2 trimmed zips and you can sell anything except THC flowers there. you can gift THC flowers if you are trying to drum up custies...

hit up flower city cup for info on registration.
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 1.02.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 1.03.54 PM.png