What's new

2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden

Status
Not open for further replies.

HillMizer

I got tired up messing with drip after 5 years. I got these special microsprinklers if you're looking for ab
way out. The whole garden is done in minutes Jain DAN Modular

C

cooterbrown420

Well, the go fund me page has zero dollars, so I am not the only one that thinks he is crying wolf.

Bottom line, even if said story is true, sack up and be a man. Get a job, a second job, or a third job and provide for your loved ones. Stop assuming others will pick up your slack. Must be a millennial.

BTW, you completely missed my point. I am not calling the guy wierd, or strange or anything like that. I am saying he is most likely lying. Maybe a video of said cat from Gofundme page with hurt leg would go a long way. Heck, I would donate 100$ if said video was posted in this thread.

I would put me on ignore to especially since i am calling you out for being a loud mouth shit talker. Talked shit to dude for days about his cat then promised to donate $100 if he posted proof. He did where is the money at foothillchump

FoothillFarming

There truly is nothing as special as your own land!!!!

More and more people are being deprived of this great freedom due to skyrocketing costs here in California. I also fear in the next decade or less we will see interest rates for homes back around 20%. Which would forever put home ownership out of reach for a generation with some families.

The middle class is disappearing.

jbarsk8

More and more people are being deprived of this great freedom due to skyrocketing costs here in California. I also fear in the next decade or less we will see interest rates for homes back around 20%. Which would forever put home ownership out of reach for a generation with some families.

The middle class is disappearing.

I fully agree. There will soon only be the rich and the poor, and dependence on government assistance is skyrocketing. Pathetic IMO.

C

cooterbrown420

its loser not "looser" and glad you paid up after all the shit you talked. now back to my thumb sucking.

FoothillFarming

I fully agree. There will soon only be the rich and the poor, and dependence on government assistance is skyrocketing. Pathetic IMO.

Where the real trouble begins, is when the government can't afford all these hand outs anymore. The dependent wont like that much.

Great weather this last week, the plants showed some good growth. They are showing slight Zn deficiencies, and still having some trouble with taking up calcium. However my foliar sprays seem to be combating these issues.

So far I have been foliar spraying with photomag, Micropak, micro 5000, Sea Shield, Sea Stim, Sea Crop, pht phosoprous and pht calcium. I tried the Albion ca, and didn't like it. Sticking to the PHT calcium from AEA.

For feeding Microbes, I really like the sea shield for root drenches. Amazing product, and seems to help turn the corner on new soil-less mediums.

Here are some pics:
Some waste from my sprinkler project.......The rest is at the dumps already.
picture.php

SSDD in a 1000 in the greenhouse. Early morning pictures got a little bleached out.
picture.php

Sky Lotus Dep about to get pulled.
picture.php

Got a lot of clean up to do, but most of my soil mixing is done. 48 yards so far, mixed by hand.
picture.php

AOG getting ready to soak up the sun on this beautiful day.
picture.php

jbarsk8

Yes sir, things will start to be turned upside down at that point. Im hoping it happens in my lifetime, sounds like some super fun chaotic times IMO. Things look great, thanks for sharing!

FoothillFarming

Got my Horiba Plant Sap Meter today. I am going to take a round of sap samples today, and see where I stand. I wouldn't be surprised if I read close to 6.4, as everything seems to be running along smoothly. I also am going to break out my brix meter, and start getting samples.

All my full season plants are plugged, except one. I am still mixing the last batches of soil up, today I will be passing 50 yards hand mixed.

FoothillFarming

Just came back from pulling my tarps, and noticed one plant in my deps with spider mites. I am about 1-2 weeks away from harvest. Any ideas? I was thinking spinosad.

Keep in mind all my flowers will be tested by a lab, and I have heard that spinosad can come up in the mold tests.

dono

Damn not sure what the answer is. I think just about everything you spray will show up on lab results this late. No spray will also show up as mite damage....

FoothillFarming

Azamax wont show up in tests, but will show up in flavor. Could just cull that plant, and harvest the rest early if signs show up. It's very minor at this point.

FoothillFarming

I should also mention, last year I sprayed spinosad and OG bio war up to the week of harvest and had my product tested at two different labs, and all product passed.

FoothillFarming

So, good news. No spider mites.

For some reason in my dep house, I get a ton of fly's. They like the plastic for some reason, maybe the over spray from my fish foliars? IDK, but it's always been that way. Because of this, I have a good spider population. I must of had a spider nest hatch, because there were thousands of tiny garden spiders everywhere. I couldn't even walk without being encased in webs. So what I saw this morning was webs from new born spiders.

I guess my eyes aren't what they used to be. I thought the dirt specs in the webbing was mites. After 10 minutes with a scope, I determined no spider mites.

sacramental

That's kinda sounds like what I got goin on in the yard. I've been thinking spider mites but I should whip the scope out. Good news and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts