What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 NFL season who is your pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Toker

Veteran
Well I don't like that Manning's team is 2-0 when they IMO should have lost both. I don't like everything about the Pats, but they are at least getting the job done like against Buffalo most recently.... Some awesome plays by many, including the Amendola catch. Go Patriots!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
At first I thought you were talking about the Princess Character from Star Wars played by Natalie Portman, but that's "Padmé Amidala" then I looked up the name and realized you must be talking about Danny Amendola............sooooo.........nevermind :)

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Dallas is quietly putting together the All-Star IR team . . .

I'm hoping Weeden can get it done. I mean, he has Weed right in his name. That should help right?!?

:help:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giants off the Winless list!
I love when they put it in the skins!

With the nfc east in such disarray I think they can take the division.
The Cowboys are missing too many pieces, the Eagles will flounder under chip Kelly.
Somebody tell him you can t complete when the majority of your team is white and unathletic.
And the skins are the proverbial nfl doormat team.
The g-men are also in line for another super bowl title, they tend to win one every 4 years lately.
And guess what season we're in.
Easy Eli will lead the league in completion% and blank stares.

HempKat

Veteran
Well the Ravens are setting new franchise records, too bad it's for first time ever starting a season 0-3....but hey, they're still setting an all time record. :)

It feels good to not have to worry about being one of the few teams that go 0-5 0-6 teams this year. If we can beat the Colts and Luck and keep the bad Luck going we could be atop the AFC south which I think is going to be the worst division this year. Go Jags

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Well the Lions are looking at 0-4 AT LEAST.

Football season for the Lions, and their fans, is over. No playoffs this year, and moral victories don't mean shit.

Still want to hear from that guy who picked the Lions to win the SB.

Glue is not for sniffing!

shithawk420

Veteran
Its even worse if your a bears fan!were not going to the playoffs either! And i must know the name of the man who said the lions would win SB.cause whatever hes on must be some good shit! I must have it!

HempKat

Veteran
Well finally my Ravens got a win, and against the Steelers....in the Steelers home stadium. That's almost as good as winning a wild card game to get in the playoffs. OF course the Steelers fan will say it's because their star quarterback was out and so they had to start Michael Vic.

HempKat

Veteran
Well my Ravens lost again, in overtime, and at home too. It's weird we led them most of the game but then in the forth quarter they started moving on us almost like we weren't even there. I guess our defense doesn't have the endurance it used to? We used to get stronger in the 4th quarter. I hope we can do better against the 49ers, if we can't string some wins together back to back then we might as well hang it up right now.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Whats with the 2 nfl threads? Ah well...
I think it's a little bit of a lost year for Baltimore this year. The defense is just not getting it done. I thought going against a divisional rival, a McCown no less, that the defense would have a good showing. But for whatever reason they just havent been able to stop teams when they had to. For a team that consistently makes the playoffs and gives the patriots fits, it's a bit of a disappointment so far. But they draft well, and they have a harbaugh as coach, so theyll probably be back in the playoffs next year...

HempKat

Veteran
Whats with the 2 nfl threads? Ah well...
I think it's a little bit of a lost year for Baltimore this year. The defense is just not getting it done. I thought going against a divisional rival, a McCown no less, that the defense would have a good showing. But for whatever reason they just havent been able to stop teams when they had to. For a team that consistently makes the playoffs and gives the patriots fits, it's a bit of a disappointment so far. But they draft well, and they have a harbaugh as coach, so theyll probably be back in the playoffs next year...

Yeah the Ravens are definitely struggling this year and now after 1 win and 5 loses they're going to have to play some pretty amazing football to have any hope of going anywhere other then home. Of course if they had the ability to play that good they probably wouldn't be sitting on 5 losses.

Space Toker

Veteran
The Patriots keep winning despite still not being 100 percent, if we fix a few things WATCH OUT! Go Patriots!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts