What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 NFL season who is your pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well I think it's clear the Ravens have let most of their real talent go and in many ways is a team in the rebuilding phase. Hopefully that will mean a better younger team next year? At 2-6-0 it's not looking good for them this year unless the whole team improves really quickly along with a healthy dose of good fortune.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I think you know why, I addressed that there. That thread is about hate and this thread is about the NFL Teams people support, not oppose. keep the hate over there. thanks!

You know what I hate? The fact that Greg Hardy is still making millions.

Sorry, I should have posted that in Deezy's thread. My bad.

HB.

Space Toker

Veteran
No, I don't like that either. Personally, I don't think any actors or models or pro players should make millions. No one "earns it" who makes that much, more like stealing it. I'd favor a teacher or someone who REALLY earns it making that much if anything. Go Patriots!

Space Toker

Veteran
This was an agonizing and excruciating game to watch at times, and had they robbed yet again against the Patriots, I may just have lost it... I know I lost it a long time ago! ;) :D They came close, too close, and no that clearly was NOT a touchdown. Besides, I think I remember the ref's making plenty of bad calls against us in those past meetings.

So yeah, 9-0, oh so sweet!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

I still can't believe Dumerviel face masked Bortles and our kicker who missed a 26 yard hits a 53 to win, by the hair on our chinny chin chins. SMH Jaguars

HempKat

Veteran
I still can't believe Dumerviel face masked Bortles and our kicker who missed a 26 yard hits a 53 to win, by the hair on our chinny chin chins. SMH Jaguars

Yeah, what a critically stupid mistake that was. Had it been a rookie I might have been able to write it off as inexperience but Dumerviel is no rookie and should have known better. Not only did his mistake prolong the game (since a game can't end on a penalty) but the 15 yards given to Jacksonville put them in field goal range. There is no way their kicker would have made that field goal from 68 yards.

Yeah, what a critically stupid mistake that was. Had it been a rookie I might have been able to write it off as inexperience but Dumerviel is no rookie and should have known better. Not only did his mistake prolong the game (since a game can't end on a penalty) but the 15 yards given to Jacksonville put them in field goal range. There is no way their kicker would have made that field goal from 68 yards.

Myers has the leg for 64 65 but his accuracy is 75/25 so misses from 26 earlier and hit the 53 yard

HempKat

Veteran
Myers has the leg for 64 65 but his accuracy is 75/25 so misses from 26 earlier and hit the 53 yard

Yeah the Ravens kicker has that kind of range too and I believe his accuracy rating is higher. Still no matter how good the kicker is there are to many uncontrollable variables the further out you get. So having Myers kick from 15 yards further away would have been preferable. Also they tried to "ice" Myers with that TO. Personally I'm not a big believer in that. It was down to the final seconds, actually 0 if you want to be technical. If he makes it, they win, they break an on the road losing streak and they all but secure a spot in the play offs. That's a lot of weight on one kicker's shoulders If it were me I'd be more likely to screw up without a break from a time out. That extra 30 seconds would give me more time to settle down and focus.

Anyway at this point unless there are a lot of loses within their division I don't see the Ravens even getting a shot at the wild card. Plus that's assuming they win all the rest of their games some of which are against much tougher opponents statistically then Jacksonville.

Status
Not open for further replies.