What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 - the WORST year in MY LIFE!

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
No word can help in this moment, anyway my sincere blessings and best wishes for a better tomorrow bro.

=K

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
my sincere condolences!
May you feel some Peace in this sad time

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Wow thanks again all, it is appreciated!

Now that it has been almost 2 weeks I am still dealing with relatives and certain other individuals trying to tell me one or the other thing as if that would bring back my son.

They need to leave it alone and move on, there is absolutely nothing that would bring him back and all their actions do is bring more grief around.

We need happiness and not misery, I've had ENOUGH of the last part!

No parent should bury their own kid. There is not enough words to... Cant figure anything worse. I have a lot to live for, but for my owns kids i would die for if neccesary.

ddrew

Veteran
Wow thanks again all, it is appreciated!

Now that it has been almost 2 weeks I am still dealing with relatives and certain other individuals trying to tell me one or the other thing as if that would bring back my son.

They need to leave it alone and move on, there is absolutely nothing that would bring him back and all their actions do is bring more grief around.

We need happiness and not misery, I've had ENOUGH of the last part!
It's been 6 years since we lost my little brother.
It gets better, takes a long time, and the hurt never goes away entirely, but it does get better.
I can look at pics of him now without crying, I still come close to it, but it's better then it was.

I'm very glad to see you back on the board, and to hear you're starting to come to terms with it.

GanjaPharma

of all possible tragedies, the loss of a child is the most terrifying and unimaginable to me. platitudes are less than useless, but know that there are strangers out there who can begin to understand what you must be going through and weep for the pain of it. I am so terribly sad for you and hope you can find some relief from the grief in the coming year.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is so sad. I honestly can't imagine your pain SH ,, my love & thoughts are with You & Your family bro.

hiker

Sending good thoughts your way, hope you can finish your business at hand and get back to your island wherever that may be. Hang in, lots of good people thinking about you and your family.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Sending good thoughts your way, hope you can finish your business at hand and get back to your island wherever that may be. Hang in, lots of good people thinking about you and your family.

Yeah believe me or not just this thread and the well wishes I have been getting here and by PM made and still make a BIG difference.
Don't know why
(nor does it matter) but that's how it is.

Yeah I do miss my island, left there for the holidays and now am working on a project in NorCal.
I might even make a thread about what I am doing here.
;)

Sandnut

I was just about to post some stupid shit because the year has only begun but now after reading this I do understand.. im sorry for your loss and wish you will be able to get trough this and keep on going with your lifes, remember life goes on. rip

blazin

my sincere condolences go out to you man.....
two of my sisters lost their sons , one a couple of years and the other sister several years ago.
it was very devastating to us. I lost two of my great nephews and they are still in my heart, and never wonder why to "why the higher up takes them away from us, very sad".

my best wishes goes out to you and your family during these mourning times.

Peace
Blazin

dubite

Sorry for your loss! My condoleances. Thought that having to give my plants to adoption since I almost got busted by the house owner was bad but this is inimaginable.

Health and strength for you and yours! Guidance and protection.
When ever I feel down this picks me up. Hope it will do the same for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTkSpfMhSCo

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Sorry for your loss! My condoleances. Thought that having to give my plants to adoption since I almost got busted by the house owner was bad but this is inimaginable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTkSpfMhSCo

Thank you, appreciated!

Your post reminds of this older guy who was busted and was being led out of the house with live news cameras in his face showing him crying "Please don't hurt my babies".

That was sad, very sad. I felt real bad for him, especially because it wasn't even a commercial grow, just a few plants for himself.

Latest posts

Latest posts