What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 - the WORST year in MY LIFE!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
I can say only so much about this:

Lost my one and only son, he died on
1/4 2011 (Tuesday)

Accidental and VERY VERY VERY tragic death, no drugs no alcohol no stupidity but shit that could have happened to any and every of us and/or our kid(s).

He was so young.

RIP buddy!

Sorry guys I cannot say more about this.

Just had to get it off my chest.......I am feeling really terrible right now.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the only words i can come up with are 'i am sorry for your loss'
i am just shaking my head....
i wish you and your ohana strength thru this horrible time.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Thats fucked man.....I would go to pieces if i lost my son we are not suppose to bury are kids....

i hope you get through it man...sorry i dont have anything better to say, im not good with deaths....

vaped

Sorry to hear brother. It is hard to even write anything because words will never fill a void of a lost child. Thoughts are with you.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
dude, words cant express my feelings enough.....

im so sorry......

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What an incredible loss. I'm filled with grief for you and your family.

The shock is indescribable.

PM me if you need to talk.

Much love bro!

well whatever happened to bring this about, I am sorry for your loss! I lost a pet cat that same day in 2004, I know that can't compare but it was not just any cat, she felt like a part of me. I lost my mom 4 2/3 years later and that still hurts as well. So I know kind of where you are coming from, but losing a son goes beyond that, I can only imagine. I wish you the best healing possible. peace

A

arcticsun

Just horrible to hear, my sincerest condolences for your loss.

no words can help, and i dont know your beliefs on the afterlife. but your son is somewhere better, remember that this is our hell now, were living in it.. and that only the good die young...
my beliefs have nothing to do with it but he learned and conquered whatever his mission was this life on earth...
sorry again for your loss.. be strong, dont lose faith.

F

firefox

My heart goes out for you and your family. very very sorry to hear the terrible news my prayers and thoughts go out to you.:comfort:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
IC is here for you man....your pain extends to us. RIP i lost one of my best friends but i cannot imagine your son.

was your son a kid or grown?

So sorry man. It's so hard to go through something like this. It changes everything. Just try to hang in there. Lost my nephew over 5 years ago. He was 3 years old and lived in the same house as me. (also an accident) The pain gets less over time.