What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 - the WORST year in MY LIFE!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Sorry for your loss man. My best friend/lil bro died at 16, his mom went through it the worst. my grandma has lost 3 of her 5 kids and she tells me they are all still here with us in spirit. we keep are lost loved ones alive with memories. Stay strong bro, it will get easier with time.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh man, so sorry for your loss. right words are hard to find, my heart goes out to you. can only imagine the pain.

condolences

gm

I can say only so much about this:

Lost my one and only son, he died on
1/4 2011 (Tuesday)

Accidental and VERY VERY VERY tragic death, no drugs no alcohol no stupidity but shit that could have happened to any and every of us and/or our kid(s).

He was so young.

RIP buddy!

Sorry guys I cannot say more about this.

Just had to get it off my chest.......I am feeling really terrible right now.

HOLY SHIT! I have only 1 kid, He is my lil man... I'm not sure I could honestly go on with life if I lost him... I can only imagine your grief... Im so very, Very sorry to hear this man.... This is so sad....and i see nbo good that can come from it, BUT, hopefully you can find some peace in this tragic time, some meaning for what has happened, I can only hope.

i have come to find, that life is very weird, and very unfair, Things like this seem to only happen to the "good" folks..... It's not fair, but what is in life?

i just can not fathom what it is you are feeling right now, and sincerely wish you the absolute best, including your family. As hard as it might be right now, try to be strong man, believe it or not, It WILL get easier and better with time.. My best friend lost his 6 month old daughter 2 weeks after Christmas last year...and I was astounded at his strength in such a horrible time, i honestly did not know he had that courage and strength in him.. Ive known him since he was 5 years old, and really saw a person I never met when his daughter died.... I hope you can find this inner-strength...

Be well man, and I sincerely wish you the absolute best, and peace.

Take care Strain, and most of all try your best to be well and stay healthy.

Graceweed

Very very sorry for you SH, I wish you can make your way through the fogs of this non-sense land.... be strong!

CaptainChronizl

i'm not gonna say i am sorry for your loss because it doesn't mean anything to your loss. if i said sorry til my face is blue, i dont think it would make a difference. i will, however commend your bravery for reaching out. for putting this loss down in an electronic format. i dont know how to comfort you other than sharing another tragic event. when i went to high school, there was this guy named steve. steve was a great athlete, he was talented at most things. he had the perfect life. he feared god, and appreciated life. he loved the outdoors and nature. he was an avid photographer. one day he was hiking at american falls when he lost his footing and slipped. he body fell into the falls and was held there during the entire run-off. he body was seen falling, so they knew he was in there. his body never came out. his poor folks had to wait 2 mos. hoping their sons body would be there so they could bury him, giving them a last bit of closure. they waited those few months, powerless, knowing he was there. when the water came down they had to hire a diver to go into the falls and recover his body. of course his folks had to identify him. all that wait, and to go through the anquish of seeing his battered corpse. i dont know if your tragedy is worse, but god lays many challenges in our paths.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
I don't even know most of you people and I have to say wow, what an unexpected and almost overwhelming response!

Thank you to all of you!

:thank you:

supermanlives

Veteran
thats a shitty way to have to start a new year. sorry for your loss. i would be torn up if my son died.i wish you the best

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
knowing that we all end up at the same destination is little comfort.
this family just lost a son, the most egregious pain imaginable.
i am still crying for your loss.
finding strength in anonymous condolences shows the depth of your despair.
be at peace, brother, and demonstrate that resolve to the rest of your family.

me

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i am sorry for your loss

my only advice is to try to get through this and continue to be a brilliantly sparkling facet of our world as i'm sure your son would have wanted

good vibes your way from santa cruz...

D

Darkstarlive

My sincere condolences to you and yours at this time of sorrow.
Peace be with you.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

such sad news strain hunter, my heart goes out to you and I've already said a prayer in hopes that the darkness you're feeling in your life does not linger.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
WOW i am sending you and your family all my blessings brother... We as parents should not have to bury our children but instead they bury us.. I cant and wont even try to imagine how your feeling.. Just keep your faith and stay strong.. Again my blessings go out to you.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Latest posts

Latest posts