What's new

2010...1st grow...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Man...I'm always late to the party, I must have been fixing my hair or somethin'....

This looks like some fun!!:biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Miss B....Glad to have you along! Not that late, really...the fun is still a ways off.

Uncle - I don't honestly THINK the soil is K def. I followed the proper standards...so it SHOULD be fine. But I'm glad to hear that coco will add K, simply because now I KNOW I won't have to pay any extra attention. First time mixing coco in the soil...should be interesting to see if there are any differences...

dank.Frank

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,i'm finding the K is much more available with the second use of my mix,guessing the soil critters are getting to the greensand,i should probably start amending it with more kelp meal

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well....let me see, plants are doing good. Stretching and growing accordingly to the new soil and distance from the light. All are around 8" today and on their 5 or 6th node of growth, so I went ahead and pinched the tops on all of them but two I think. Going to start letting them bush out a bit in the next couple of weeks...I'll get some pictures up of them on Tuesday....

Thanks for asking!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing what they do...

Doing what they do...

All plants are easily between 8-10" now and are really starting to fill in with their 2nd stage of growth....transplant and tie down (LST) probably next weekend...

I should also make mention, the BB Bx1 were placed into flower last week. Simply due to circumstances...if one is a great female, she'll get the reveg. This picture is all of the ES and all of the Chem D x NL:

Photo-0016.jpg

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol....hey Unc....hahahaha

If you look in the picture, you'll see the white rim of a beer cup. There are two of those in the group...some where....lol.

I won't lie...not sure what it was this time, but even after 3 of them had rooted and began to grow, they suddenly died off....in like 2 days....left once and they were healthy and growing...came back....and they were dried and shriveled up...

So, I suppose it only makes sense to tell you what was lost: :fsu:

1. ****
2. ****
3. ****

Now there are still 2 healthy albeit slow growing clones of another strain still remaining...since I failed miserably this time on my clones, the two that lived will remain hush hush for now...

Let us just suffice to say, that there are STILL other things going on in the background....even in spite of these wonderful genes lost to my own negligence. By the end of this week, I'll know more about other clones that I am attempting to root at this time as well....

dank.Frank

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,i bet I can make a guess now.sometimes i can just never figure out what went wrong,clones can be such a chore!

D

danny karey

Hey Frank, things are looking good dude!!! Sorry to hear about the clones, but looking forward to seeing what other Kutz ya got your handz on.....Im sure they'll work out just fine!!

Keep up the good work bro!!

Danny

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After a brief visit to the site today, I was pleasantly surprised to see that a couple of the plants had began to show some sex a bit...nice pre-flowers on three...

2 - ES confirmed as male
1 - Chem D x NL confirmed as female

I expect if a few are showing, then the rest will not be far behind. On a side note, NL #4 is the earliest to show sex from that group...I've been watching that one in particular. Stoked it is a she!

dank.Frank

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
FrankY dank
Howzit..?? Your gurls are looking PHAT, what a nice menu to choose from when yer done.. bbl peace..

sackO

Yo Frank.

Can't wait to see those girls go into flower. Care to post your feeding schedule for flowering once you get there?

Peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man....no feeding schedule...all organic...added to the soil and allowed to compost and sit. This means, in flower, all I really WANT to do is add water. If that is not the case, I will follow the advice and knowledge of those much more adept than myself and use a bit of Budswell during flowering if they get hungry....

dank.Frank

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
howzit..?? just peeping for some updates.. bumpin this thread.. peace n puffs..

sackO