What's new

2010...1st grow...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...well, a new year is upon us, and due to a recent happening in my flower room, I find myself with the need to start a few more seeds...

With that in mind, I sat down and discussed things with a few close friends and decided...

esxcddxes1_w_.jpg

esxcddxes2_w_.jpg

NLChemD1_w_.jpg

NLChemD2_w_.jpg

BBBx1_w_.jpg

BBBx2_w_.jpg

Well, it is only 5 of each strain...simply because I only had 5 NL x Chem D, so I decided I would go with 5 across the board...

I will update this thread as necessary, but it will be a bit before things get truly interesting...

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
butter! awesome selection bro. really pulling for the skunk x chemdog dd ;) 2010 will be a big year for you man. tagged for sure :joint:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all...so glad that you have decided to join me for this run...I expect some serious dank to result from all this...

All seeds germinated within 24 hours. All had small tails, EXCEPT #4, #5 of both the BB Bx1 and the ES x Chem DD x ES....but the shells were very soft and I expect they would have gotten tails within another 3 or 4 hours....so I decided to go ahead and get them into a happy home...

download.jpg

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^

Okay...that's it...I'm never telling anyone about my secret helper garden gnomes EVER again...

dank.Frank

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
lookin nice dank!

i got some of the (early skunk x chem DD ) x early skunks going myself. i got 2 diff ladies looking different from each other, so if its ok with u in about 2 months i post up some pics hehe

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all....glad to see you found your way here...I am really looking forward to this run...

Hope to find some super dank...!!

dank.Frank