dev0n

Wow dude, I could use this pic:

IMG_3266.jpg

for a greeting card! That's just poetry to my eyes amigo! ^5

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cosmic - I tell you what bro...hahaha...keep it up!

Bigscoot - Thanks man....you know, just trying to rep properly. ;)

Trichy - Yeah...you better hang on. I know I am. I just hope I don't mess it all up from now till close....

SirSmok- Thanks man...I'm trying to do them justice. That Bluebubble male (Blueberry x Sour Bubble) of Chili's is a real stud...it really is all because of him!

Devon - too kind....I truly hope I can find ya something better than that though...look at those nasty burned tips...ick.

LG - Thanks brother! I'll follow that order and get them all topped pronto and let the bushing begin! I'm not too sure I'll be able to break that 2k lb mark though...hehehe.

Update....

I just realized that we are at the END of week 6 as of tomorrow and will be entering the final phases of life for these ladies. I was freaking out a bit the other day thinking I was seeing too many brown pistils and perhaps some pollen had fallen...but no, maybe it is just that time... :woohoo:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update...

Update...

Chili Berkster's Blueberry x Bluebubble

I can not WAIT to smoke these when they dry. The scissor hash from these was OUTSTANDING and produced such a clean, clear, balanced effect. Really had me at fist toke!

bbprechop.jpg

bbchop34.jpg

bbchop56.jpg

bbchop57.jpg

bbchop54.jpg

Early Skunk x Chem DD x Early Skunk

This was the trifoliate pheno...I think she was done around 55, let her ripen a touch more. A tad leafy overall, not much smell, but I think outdoors this plant would really make some MASSIVE colas...

escolachop.jpg

You can see she balanced out very well, and didn't mind having been topped. She gave plenty of little nugglets as well, but most of her weight was cola.

Stay tuned...taking one Chem D x NL a few more days, she may come down over the weekend around 60ish and the other pheno seems to be packing on weight still...might take it 10...

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah cosmic, the leafiness I think would come from the Sour Bubble side of the genes. The last two photos are actually of a second pheno. It was MUCH leafier than her sibling, who had buds that all trimmed up like the one pictured.

AND FOR THE RECORD....the Blueberry, did NOT have one single hermi flower at any given time in flower. I guess I got lucky OR, OR....these plants thrive under low wattage lighting. Too high intensity may cause the odd hermi traits that others have seen??? Just a thought...would love Chili to swing by and give his opinion on that thought...

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn and here i thought you were worried about this crop... it looks fanFUCKINGtastic! well done man. damn that is some frosty dank... keep us posted on the smokeability! :joint:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know me....I'm still not satisfied....not until they are PERFECT. These could have been a million times better....not to discredit them, but still.

dank.Frank

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
frankYd
Howzit brother..?? Just bumpin the action beybey.. All the gurls are looking suuuweeeet!!! love the nug shots.. yea i to loike the blueberry cos i have not puffed bb that wasnt crossed with something else.. I want to puff just str8 blueberry..:D bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome job frank! those look real nice man. I had several that didnt herm under big lights but i did have a few that did herm. So you got some good females . good work and cant wait to hear what you think about the high.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sackO - The history on this particular line, if I remember correctly goes something like this:

18+ year old BB mom of unknown breeders origin. I believe the cut was called digiberry or digital berry - straight BB muffins with a bit of a sativa edge. This mom was crossed to a Sour Bubble Bx2 male, making a line known as Bluebubble. From within the Bluebubble line, a male was found that to this day everything his pollen touches is just resin caked and delicious. So, naturally, this Bluebubble male, was used to pollinate the elder digital berry momma, and that up there is what those seeds produce...
(Chili - help me out here if I got anything wrong or if you have and details to add!)

I've never had straight BB either, although, I'm wondering if there is going to be ANY distinction...these girls scissor hash was pure berry in the air but the taste wasn't quite there, naturally...a wee bit green still. With a cure, these will be quiet connoisseur.

AND OH YEAH COSMIC - these girls NEVER saw molasses again the entire cycle...just for the record! :laughing: ;)

Chili - No clones this round, but there are more seeds to sort. The one lady was a real keeper though for sure...just EXCELLENT structure. I'm sure I'll find another without fail. :tiphat: My hats off to you, sir. :respect:

dank.Frank

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Nice to look in and see some harvest shots! Good job. I know what u mean coulda been better that's how I feel bout my current run. It's nice pretty buds but I know I personally could have been more on point and mites didn't help

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys...I do appreciate the thumbs up...

This next round of pics will really get ya going....just wait for the Chem D x NL pictures.

Latest posts

Latest posts