What's new

2010...1st grow...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Preview...

Preview...

Well, I wanted to get something up for people to see exactly where things are. For those that have been following the entire time, I have to say...Chem D x NL, plant #5...is pure GOLD. Love this plant. I think she could have gone a bit longer by looking at the resin glands, but I think they are going to mature a bit in the cure and be exactly where I want them...

Wanna take a peek....and see what I see?

preview.jpg

Zoolander, tune in brother man....it's about to get dank in here...

:good:
:respect:

dank.Frank

P

Paco

oh! Snap!
looks really nice frank.
looks like you got an early finisher out of the es x cdd seed...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually....yeah...and more ES shots to come actually, from the one other pheno....one could have gone another week...but eh....

Can't truly say the smoke from the earlier pheno really stood out to me. It was GOOD...tastier with a bit of jarring...but nothing too special...just good all around classic herb.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update...

Update...

Zoolander's Chem D x NL

IMG_33471.jpg

IMG_33211.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

(A few nanners here and there, as I said, but I KNOW this was the result of things getting too hot in the cab. As soon as it got back to normal, they started behaving properly again....all were sterile, no seeds formed)

IMG_3314.jpg

Anyway, here is photos from the #5 plant. The #3 is still stacking on it's calyxes, so I'm going to let her do her thing a bit longer....

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update...

Update...

Early Skunk x Chem DD x Early Skunk

This is the second pheno chopped....and she is a beauty all in her own right. Much better looking than her sibling that finished much faster.

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

This is some chunky bud...but believe it or not, feels VERY VERY light weight...kinda odd....we'll see how she dries up...

dank.Frank

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
nice pics Frank....and great job on the harvest ;) oh yea im with phillthy lol cant wait to hear how they smoke!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outstanding results, d.f! :good: Love seeing you growing out 'hobby breeder' work!
To me, you're a shining example of someone really working at making a true canna- community.
Keep up the good work! :respect:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to everyone that is coming through. I really hope EVERYONE notices the Chem D x NL has WAY too much color in it's leaves. My plants have been burning soooooooo pure white lately...I can't really see the reason to "flush"...

I am curious, I know this brings up the debate "do you flush organics"....and I can't see why I need to. I mean, they don't LOOK spent, I won't lie...but they burn clean...so what do you do about that? I have almost shot photos of the ash from the ES b/c it is SOOOOO white. I just might do that on this next girl...hehehe.

Another thing I am noticing, is that my plants are NOT using all of the nutes in the soil. They are burning, and are being pushed to the point of detriment in my opinion. I need NOT to back of my soil mix. It is fine. When I really notice the burn set in, is when I take the lower branches off the plant....I always do this thinking it is going to help final yields b/c the efforts are being put to the buds in the light....well, this next run, I'm leaving it all on there...not thinning them out. I think that will prevent ALL burn. We shall see.

Once again...and ENORMOUS thank you to the community that provided these seeds. My patients are sooooo thankful. ALL the BB Bx1 except for 3g went to a patient. She is thrilled! In fact, she hasn't been eating much lately, has lost 10 lbs in the past 2 weeks. And when you are frail in the first place, that isn't a good situation. This BB Bx1 has been PERFECT for her...appetite functioning properly again...and the food is staying down. She is looking better, feeling better....LIVING better. To those that donate their efforts and their hobby...there are people you'll never know or see that benefit daily from your commitment and sacrifice. I truly love all of you folks....you are my extended family. Never think for one second what you do goes unnoticed. Michigan is a MEDICAL STATE. Your work makes it a reality.

:respect:

dank.Frank

P

Paco

actually....yeah...and more ES shots to come actually, from the one other pheno....one could have gone another week...but eh....

Can't truly say the smoke from the earlier pheno really stood out to me. It was GOOD...tastier with a bit of jarring...but nothing too special...just good all around classic herb.

dank.Frank
Thats why mine makes it all to the hash bags.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree about flushing in organics,my theory is to use molasses(dirty word here I know) to pump up the microlife in the last three weeks of flower and and switch to plain water for the last week,but frankly(no pun intended) i can pluck a bud off a plant a few hours after what i would call a heavy feeding and microwave it dry and it still burns to clean white ash!! but im a soil guy,just my observation....

anyway,respect bro!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Won't use liquid molasses ever again. It is blah. Really.

I have a better way. There is something NEW to do and try. If someone else is doing it, then I've never read about it. Once it is tested out, I will share what I know. But gotta test more...if all goes well, then liquid sticky stinky molasses will be out of every soil growers room....every single one of them. YES...even you cosmic. ;)

dank.Frank

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zoos toss came up pretty nice
woohoo man
i have a few of these thata re waiting for me to touchdown in the new diggs - cannot wait thanks for keeping us up to snuff

be sure to provide all that juicy smoke report data!!!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
some lovely looking smoke you got the bro,,,,keep fighting the cause & helping the needed out,,,your a good man frank, the canna comunity need more peeps like you:tiphat:......oh and make sure to blast some of those bud yaself,,your deserve it

keep it green
highlander

Latest posts

Latest posts