What's new

2007 Oregon Guerrilla Outdoor, with BACKCOUNTRY

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hey my mate.. i finally noticed you have your own thread going on already! wohooo very very nice!
Good looking plants and forest pix bro.. i will be following this one for sure ..
awsome strains you got there.. im curious to so what your OR95 does this time :wink:

I hope I'll see you around in my area as well.. its always nice to see you aaround.
Im gonna be cruising the nature to reach my spot very soon .. in about 2 days my babes will be running in the wild as well.. GOOD LUCK FOR US WILD BOYS :D

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Hey buddy! Thanks!
I dropped in on your thread towards the start, but I need to take another look again here....Good luck to the guerillas!

G

guest5703

Hey BC lookin sick! I love the spots you have, it looks so green everywhere you are. Whats the rain like out there any? How bout heli's? just wondering for future reference, Peace man Ill be around

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
Hey caligreen! Our main rainy season is over(Nov-April), we mostly get scattered warm showers May & June, after July 4th rains generally stop alltogether until late September.

Heliocopters usually come through once a year in early blooming season(or right before), but they generally only look around rural residences, and don't bother searching the uninhabited areas(they are mostly looking for easy & big busts). This is part of the reason I grow guerrilla style in the hills.

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Nice BC. You've got a couple super sunny spots there... can't wait to see them get BIG. Love the beauty pooch too bro. Be safe.

Dig

G

guest5703

Aww you got it easy Back country! lol we have heli's that fly over daily, I'd say about 3 at least and they all are super low. Skeeetchy...But what can you do try and play it safe, Peace bro

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
caligreen said:
Aww you got it easy Back country! lol we have heli's that fly over daily, I'd say about 3 at least and they all are super low. Skeeetchy...But what can you do try and play it safe, Peace bro
Don't misunderstand, I was only speaking of the Helicopter that comes through and searches, during summer I usually have at least one or two Helicopters and many Propeller driven planes fly over, but they are only passing through, during fire season it gets ridiculous!

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
Update!

Update!

I got out to check on my first 2 plants yesterday, things are looking awesome!

HM#1-

This plant continues to boom! Four feet tall and lots of time left to grow!

HM#2-

This plant is doing well, I am pleased!

I hope to get at least 8 more plants out this week, if not more. I also need to think about getting some resivours filled, things are starting to dry up already :yoinks:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
damn man i wish i was as far as you in the veg phase with my plants.. mine are still so small..

Last edited:

medjool

LOL
isn't it exciting ??? seriously.....

:D :D :D

mrs m

PS stay safe, and all rippers only know this is all invisible....

G

guest5703

daaammit!!! Those fucking bitches are tall compared to mine as well! The tallest i have right now is only fucking a foot high! lol Woulda been bigger but I topped it. Lookin great BC I can't fuckin wait! Peace dude

R

randude

You are going to reap large rewards. I wish I could do what you do. I am a slave to a high tech lifestyle and living in the city.

G

Im liking your plants very much backcountry, your doing a nice job! They are going to be huge by the end of the summer!! I see some big buds coming you way man. haha peace man ! :joint:

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
May weather report

May weather report

I thought it would be interesting to post a report on my areas weather for the month of May, 2007-

Precipitation: Actual Month Total: 0.27 / Normal month total: 1.21

Maximum temp: 94 °F / 34 °C / Average Max: 77 °F / 25 °C

Minimum temp: 35 °F / 1 °C / Average Low: 47 °F / 8 °C

Average mean Temp: 62 °F / 16 °C/ Normal average mean temp 57F

As you can see my average temps for the month have been higher than usual, and my rainfall has been very low for my May. I've only had about a 1/4 inch of rain, and am missing about 1 inch(thats alot).

Insted of my normal, warm but mild May, I have had day after day of clear dry weather. I normally only water my April/May plantings once(at planting) until drier/warmer weather hits in mid-June. This May I had to water my plants 3 times each, also many of the seasonal sources of water are drying up months early, catching me off guard.

I will be getting my last 8 HM plants in the ground today, then I will have to address and prepare for drought, oh fun!! :woohoo:

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
Another thing I have noticed this year is a increase in snake numbers. We have many snake varieties in Southern Oregon, and I have already noticed many being very active, including several run-ins with Oregons only poisionous snake, the Western Rattler.

After years of fearing a bite, and walking in the tall grass and bushes, I have decided to look into bite proof leggings(Snake gators). I always carry a Sawyer brand snake bite kit, and advise anyone with poisionous snakes in the area to carry one.

Latest posts

Latest posts