What's new

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
congrats bro they looks so good..kick ass for sure!!!

Thank homey:smoke out:

BAMBACLATT :rasta::rasta:

Look at her height, beautiful lady in high heels :flowers2:
thats a proper auto right there, wish you would have grown her in a bigger pot to see her go totally nuts in it! Also it was only grown under 150W ye? well done....

Im guessing 25g dry, hoping for more tho..!

show us some close up shots of that sexy lady:tiphat:

Yessssssit very beautiful indeed, check out those stilettos!:thank you: The other big sour60 which i have yet to chop is going to weigh more than the one pictures above i do believe but only time will tell...And for the pots...i had to limit pot size due to size of the cab... 4sq ft isnt shit for growing space...its not micro, but its not enormous either... This was grown beside 4 other sour60 (5 total) under a single 150watt light... I do believe the extra root depth i provided helped the sour60 tremendously... I will take some macro shots as soon as i get a dry weight of the beast(only couple more days):dance013:

Sandnut

great man.. about the hermie issue that seems to hunt the sour60, have you experienced hermie traits on females or the males only? i really hate hermies :(

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
great man.. about the hermie issue that seems to hunt the sour60, have you experienced hermie traits on females or the males only? i really hate hermies :(

males only in the ones i experianced... but it may have been my fault... but not 100%

uptosumpn

Veteran
I have experienced hermi's on both male and female....BUT if you do get a hemi female, DONT PANIC!! If you catch it in time and pluck off the male sacs it will be fine...I have done this 3 times now with no mystery seeds!!!!

Sandnut

I have experienced hermi's on both male and female....BUT if you do get a hemi female, DONT PANIC!! If you catch it in time and pluck off the male sacs it will be fine...I have done this 3 times now with no mystery seeds!!!!

Yeah indoors it woudnt be a biggie, but for the outdoor season I'll probably have hundreds of autos on a spot, and its a long way from where I live so checking for hermies is not an option for me :whee:

im pretty sure i'll be doing the nyld as they seem really up there, its gonna be fun to see what 20/4 makes out of them.. I'll be patiently waiting... :tiphat:

Ciscosfa

Hey 20/4 some good work ! How long did your Onyx take to germinate ? i have some in the kitchen paper method , i think its been 2 days ? cheers

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hey 20/4 some good work ! How long did your Onyx take to germinate ? i have some in the kitchen paper method , i think its been 2 days ? cheers

From what i remember 2-4 days and they should all be germed:wave:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Btw great job!! I think you will like the smoke very much.

Thanks danzig! You have done a brilliant job with the sour60,ill have some more bud shots up later this afternoon...Hopefully a smoke report following that! The smoke is deff one i HAVE to keep around:dance013:

basspirate

beauteous harvest cap'n...one question tho... did you top the s60s at all?

i've ordered some and haven't grown any autos yet...do you just let them rip due to flowering kickin in at any time, or is there some room for training and whatnot?

i know i've read this whole thread, but i was wondering also where i might find what you fed these ladies. i hear they are really apt to taking in a lot of nutes. true?

congrats on your hearty bounty!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
beauteous harvest cap'n...one question tho... did you top the s60s at all?

i've ordered some and haven't grown any autos yet...do you just let them rip due to flowering kickin in at any time, or is there some room for training and whatnot?

i know i've read this whole thread, but i was wondering also where i might find what you fed these ladies. i hear they are really apt to taking in a lot of nutes. true?

congrats on your hearty bounty!

:thank you: For the first question, no i didnt top my sour60... i WOULDNT recommend topping autos as it will stall growth for a week or two(For healing) which is vital time when it comes to automatics... I have seen people top autos and it ended up adding 2-3 weeks on grow time and didnt increase the yield significantly... Instead of topping I would use LST method vs topping....But all in all if your new to autos/growing its better to just let them do there thing.. Start LST soon after sexing, this is what i do and it works pretty well

Most autos as sour60 should start flowering around 20 days give or take a few days.. And all plants are different as far as nutes go... But ive never had to use many nutes because of the autos short life... my soil has enough nutes to carry the auto until the end of its life 60-70 days

Cheers and goodluck on your Auto grow, your gonna have some fun with them thats forsure! (Especially when they grow 2 or more inches over night!):wave:

CanadianKush

Nice grow man. Just a question about auto-flowers is there any strains that produce the nice tight dank kush-type buds or are they more wispy Jack Herer type buds, cuz all the auto threads i checked out produced wispy buds. New grower just looking for some AF knowledge.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Nice grow man. Just a question about auto-flowers is there any strains that produce the nice tight dank kush-type buds or are they more wispy Jack Herer type buds, cuz all the auto threads i checked out produced wispy buds. New grower just looking for some AF knowledge.

Tight dense buds alot of time depends on the light used...Alot of AF growers use smaller light setups so the buds are less dense... they are more light and fluffy.. I only use 150watt hps for my flowering autos which would be the reasoning for less dense buds... If i were using a 400watt light im sure i would pull alot more dense buds...

:wave:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
More sour60 harvest pictures!

More sour60 harvest pictures!

These are the harvest pictures i promised from the plant from page 16 of this thread...Enjoy! I know i sure am:whee:

Total weight of this one was 29.6 grams...not bad for 1.5 gal pots, 150watt light and grown with 10+ other plants in 4sq feet!

*5-7 grams not pictured to due personal consumption!*

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:plant grow::jerkit:

I'm Dykster

Nice nuggage shots 20/4! I have to include, nice thread. I started from page 1 and went all the way here. I have some ahk that grew under 100 hps. After I trim her up, if it's ok I will put of some shots of her. Not as good as your nugs, but still..growing under a small light can make ya happy!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Nice nuggage shots 20/4! I have to include, nice thread. I started from page 1 and went all the way here. I have some ahk that grew under 100 hps. After I trim her up, if it's ok I will put of some shots of her. Not as good as your nugs, but still..growing under a small light can make ya happy!

Thanks alot! Not many people start from the very beginning when it has came this far along!:thank you:.. Id love to see some pictures of your Auto hindu kush after you trim her up real nice n proper! And indeed people like us are proving you can have decent harvests with small amounts of light!:jump:

basspirate

the basspirate is officially salivating!!! =) =) 8D

btw, did you start those plants in FFOF? I have a nearly full bag but was worried that it might be a little too hot. I haven't done too much with it besides put a clone into it which showed some stress but could have been due to some other factors. I was thinking I needed to go get some real inert 'starter' soil at Home Depot...but now I am thinking maybe not...?

Last edited:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
the basspirate is officially salivating!!! =) =) 8D

btw, did you start those plants in FFOF? I have a nearly full bag but was worried that it might be a little too hot. I haven't done too much with it besides put a clone into it which showed some stress but could have been due to some other factors. I was thinking I needed to go get some real inert 'starter' soil at Home Depot...but now I am thinking maybe not...?

:tiphat:, i did grow these in purely FFOF BUT i used 1/2 new fresh FFOF and half TWICE used FFOF so it would be very wise to grab some sort of seed starting mix to mix with the FFOF to bring down its "hotness"...This time around im using 1/3 FFOF 1/3 perlite 1/3 black gold seed starter... Im hoping this is enough to carry them until the end if not ive got some tiger bloom for back up:wave:

P.s. I grew my onyx in Pure fresh FFOF and they did wonderful EXCEPT they were around 20 inches tall when i believe they would have been 2-3 feet tall had i not put them in fresh 100% ffof... Too much Nitrogen IMO stunted my plants, but on the lighter side they still yielded like crazy:jump: