What's new

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

I'm Dykster

Here ya go. Remember it was a 100 hps for this one and I am afraid she didn't get a proper trim cause my eyes are not that great and I am recoverying from surgery. It's just to show what a little light did for me.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
MMMM lookin tasty!

MMMM lookin tasty!

Here ya go. Remember it was a 100 hps for this one and I am afraid she didn't get a proper trim cause my eyes are not that great and I am recoverying from surgery. It's just to show what a little light did for me.

Hows the smell coming off her? :groupwave: Not bad at all for a small light, i think with a bigger strain you could yield a bunch more... All that matters is you grew yourself some fine medicine with your own hands! Cheers!:jump:

basspirate

Cool beans man, thanks for the heads up. I really want to get some of that black gold but nowhere around here sells it that I know of, altho I know there is an HTG around, perhaps they have it.

You are a gentleman and a scholar, good sir!

I'm Dykster

She smells good my friend. I have some sour 60 started next for the 100. Thanks again for a great thread and letting me butt in.

Ciscosfa

From what i remember 2-4 days and they should all be germed:wave:

Thanks dude , looks like i got a dud seed , it never germed and looking at it closer it appears as if there is a round hole at one end , so dont think the seed was fully formed ? bit of a bummer i really fancied some Onyx

Sandnut

lol nice estimation! u were 0.4 from the accurate weight, nice looking buds aswell.... :)
how is the high..uplifting or couch lock?

/san

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
lol nice estimation! u were 0.4 from the accurate weight, nice looking buds aswell.... :)
how is the high..uplifting or couch lock?

/san

Yep, not a bad guess at all! The high is very uplifting... Be watching for smoke report someday

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Smoke report? Or are you too stoned to write one?

I will have a smoke report soon, ive been pretty damn stoned id have to admit! But i have loads of sour60 in jars and will make sure to save some for a smoke report!:tiphat:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour 60 is Sourbubbleryder X Blue Streak

Wow I believe this is the first time mentioned of Blue Streak in Sour 60.

So you used a strain you did not like in your new at the time project ?

How many runs did you do and whose BS did you use seeing you haven't had any BS to breed with to determine its no good since before you were raided ?

No disrespect taken. You actually made a very good point. Those Blue Streaks, were worked over by a famous auto breeder, who some how gave me back something different (very long, and complicated story). I am not making Blue Streak available anymore, and if you noticed only knock-offs are available anymore. I like your post.

Seems we both made a cross of SBR x BS mine was in January of 2009 when did you cross yours ?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2073890&postcount=37

Or did you just use my version for Sour 60 ?

S_a_H

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Wow I believe this is the first time mentioned of Blue Streak in Sour 60.

So you used a strain you did not like in your new at the time project ?

How many runs did you do and whose BS did you use seeing you haven't had any BS to breed with to determine its no good since before you were raided ?

Seems we both made a cross of SBR x BS mine was in January of 2009 when did you cross yours ?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2073890&postcount=37

Or did you just use my version for Sour 60 ?

S_a_H

This is very odd,,, Sour 60 never mentioned BS in it before,, and yes i have some of the SBR x BS SaH made a long time ago.. What gives??

SaH do you have any of those beans left?

SG

Lume

Amazing 20/4 ,how u have done so well with the lower lumes...:tiphat: ---------- I;l just add the Bluestreak/Masterlow showed best for me and has proven well into AF generations since. :wave:
never did get any Sour60 to root up.
...............BS in Sour60 ?

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Amazing 20/4 ,how u have done so well with the lower lumes...:tiphat: ---------- I;l just add the Bluestreak/Masterlow showed best for me and has proven well into AF generations since. :wave:
never did get any Sour60 to root up.
...............BS in Sour60 ?

Thanks alot Lume!:blowbubbles: Ive got some blue streak on the way actually, gonna see what i can do with those since the s60 fascinated me so much!

And as far Bluestreak being in sour60... this is what description says on Seed boutique...
This is the only thing i can come up with maybe he made them all into auto and THEN did the cross?

"Joint Doctors "Lowryder", Dutch Passions "Master Kush", Dj Shorts "Original Blueberry", and BOG's "Sour Bubble"?

If he used all the auto versions then this would be the line up... I think he should have specified if he did that though personally...

DieselRyder(lowryder), MasterLow(master kush), Blue Streak(Blueberry), Sourbubble Ryder (sour bubble) = Sour60?

Lume

mixing some autos does well,if next gentype AF shows well,success! ...
I should be by your thread to see the BS root up soonwhenever .
my pers. latest run has BS ,Masterlow, Powerstout + otherAFers in both parents of the newbns ,an F2 auto thats showing well ...now only a slightly buzzed thought of having a sour60 to mingle it with stirs up a path to auto heaven it seems...bzz:artist:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Today is day 22 for the Single onyx f2 i have, Auto biddy Earlys, And DieselRyderXGhaze Autos... I just transplanted them into there final homes, 1 gallon pots, two of the plants 1 biddy early and 1 dieselghaze are in half gallon pots because i ran out of grow bags, gonna be picking some up asap! Also about 10 minutes ago i put 10 NYLD Autos in a baggie and awaiting germination!:jump: Also im looking into upgrading to a 250watt hps from my current 150watt hps and also drop the t5(its too big for my cab). Hopefully soon i will be running a single 250 watt hps air cooled with a carbon scrub:blowbubbles:

Heres a couple pictures of the current garden...

picture.php

picture.php

I have been extremely busy lately and i know not much is going on right now but give my autos about 10 days or so and the show should be getting exciting!

:tiphat::dance013:

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
they are a bit small and yellow bro, what are you using for newts?? and how are you watering them. they just seem unhappy...

Lets work together and get them going stong!

SG

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
they are a bit small and yellow bro, what are you using for newts?? and how are you watering them. they just seem unhappy...

Lets work together and get them going stong!

SG

Ive got a mix of FFOF, seed started and perlite... The mix may be a bit hot which could be causing the yellowing...as for size..they were in cups a couple hours ago, so they were deff ready to be transplanted, but height wise they are spot on where my s60 were at 22 days some actually a lil bigger... they will get going soon..As for nutes, im not using anything, this is first time ive used this seed mix so im still trying to work out the querks... Thanks for the concern SG ill see about giving them some Foxfarms grow big soon...what would you reccomend?:wave::thank you:

Zygote

20/4
It’s nice to see you trying some of are crosses out! Hope they do real good for you.

PS, Post some pic's @ the IAFCG.

Zygote

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
20/4
It’s nice to see you trying some of are crosses out! Hope they do real good for you.

PS, Post some pic's @ the IAFCG.

Zygote

They are lookin' fine as wine right now:tiphat: Im active on a few different forums it takes alot of time for me to get around to em all:wave: