What's new

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

L

lowrydergrower

very very nice 20/4 looks like you are on your way to a very nice yeild there :)

the END

Awesome New strains ya picked up there! Can't wait to see how they perform...

'Specially cause I've got a G13Haze cross with an auto going on atm...
(seeds in production)
I pollinated my Sour Cream (Sour D x G13 haze) with a stinky Maffe's Lowryder.
I know the F1 generation will probably not have any Autoflowering traits, but should definitely be some interesting experiments down the road, when I find Life to this strain.....
:D

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Awesome New strains ya picked up there! Can't wait to see how they perform...

'Specially cause I've got a G13Haze cross with an auto going on atm...
(seeds in production)
I pollinated my Sour Cream (Sour D x G13 haze) with a stinky Maffe's Lowryder.
I know the F1 generation will probably not have any Autoflowering traits, but should definitely be some interesting experiments down the road, when I find Life to this strain.....
:D

Deff sounds like an intresting cross, id love to see the sour cream female, i got sour creme as a freeby and was wondering how good it was, sounded very promising! Thanks bud:wave:

oldman

20/4, you are the man! I'll get back to read all your pages but just wanted to say you look like the man to learn from. I've grown a few LR, LR2 and LR Diesel and came out with a low yield but some fine smoke. Looking to cross LR2 with a Joey Weed Sugarberry. I love that sugarberry but it's mostly a rank sativa, only one squat female recently which would be an OK phenotype for a cross.

Keep up the good work, always love to see your pics......

oldman

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
20/4, you are the man! I'll get back to read all your pages but just wanted to say you look like the man to learn from. I've grown a few LR, LR2 and LR Diesel and came out with a low yield but some fine smoke. Looking to cross LR2 with a Joey Weed Sugarberry. I love that sugarberry but it's mostly a rank sativa, only one squat female recently which would be an OK phenotype for a cross.

Keep up the good work, always love to see your pics......

oldman

Thanks alot oldman! I always love inspiring people... I havent had sugarberry, but the name sure sounds amazing and im a sucker for anything sativa dom! Keep me updated on your new project!:wave:

oldman

20/4, well check it out at Joey Weed at the Hemp Depot. It's a one hit stunner with a happy, happy up sativa high. I'll try to cross it with the LR2 and keep it inside. I can't do that water routine outdoors anymore either.

Are the Mdanzig seeds working out OK? I'll go back and catch up with your posts.

the END

Deff sounds like an intresting cross, id love to see the sour cream female, i got sour creme as a freeby and was wondering how good it was, sounded very promising! Thanks bud:wave:
This my PLan! gotta pick up some batteries for the camera, then I'm going to post an update...
There is Very little info on Sour Cream, and I have a beautiful specimen at 7 wks flower to share!
Awesome Sour 60's! I have some of Smokey's Sour Snow's, and I can see a definite genetic resemblance between yours and mind (though mine was crossed to a SnowRyder) Can't wait to take it to F2, I've got 2 Females of different phenotypes, and 1 Male who's distinction lies right in between
:dance013:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
20/4, well check it out at Joey Weed at the Hemp Depot. It's a one hit stunner with a happy, happy up sativa high. I'll try to cross it with the LR2 and keep it inside. I can't do that water routine outdoors anymore either.

Are the Mdanzig seeds working out OK? I'll go back and catch up with your posts.

Ill check it out man:tiphat: mDanzig seeds are working out quite amazingly, i just got a package of sour60 in with 28 beans inside!:dance013: Keep me updated on your strain....

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
This my PLan! gotta pick up some batteries for the camera, then I'm going to post an update...
There is Very little info on Sour Cream, and I have a beautiful specimen at 7 wks flower to share!
Awesome Sour 60's! I have some of Smokey's Sour Snow's, and I can see a definite genetic resemblance between yours and mind (though mine was crossed to a SnowRyder) Can't wait to take it to F2, I've got 2 Females of different phenotypes, and 1 Male who's distinction lies right in between
:dance013:

PM me some pictures of sour creme when you get a chance! I seen the sour snows on seedbay and almost picked some up but went with the sour60 instead... Ive seen really good things from snowryder, even a 3 foot monster!(usually most are small) But not this one MONSTEROUS... Also keep me updated on your creation!:dance:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Pulled Fastest Maturing Sour60

Pulled Fastest Maturing Sour60

Hello everyone last night i pulled the fastest maturing sour60, on day 57...:dance013: She could have easily made it to 65 or so days, she was really starting to swell, it a shame i had to bring her down so early, but i did so for VERY good reason. Give more room/light ofr my HUGE sour60 to feed on, also i had a sour60 that was sitting in the corner hardly developing at all from not getting anylight, and now she is directly under the hps so she should start bulking up real real nice..:blowbubbles: Sometimes we growers gotta make sacrifices to make things better, i feel i have done the right thing and will actually benefit from the early pull-out... Also me and my lady friend are running very low on onyx, and we both agreed we would rather pull early and smoke out own than pull later and get less yield and have no buds to smoke while big s60 mature... I belive the rest of the sour60 will be going to day 70-75 the bigger ones are getting MASSIVE i cant wait to see what they yield... Speaking of yield the s60 i pulled out had a wet weight of around 65.. Prolly would have been closer to 75-80... I easily believe if i had let her gone her whole life she would have weighed more if i kept her bulking up for 10 days..But roughly 20grams of VERY VERY trich covered, sour60 buds IN 57 DAYS! I cant complain at all!:jump: Ive got a feeling the bigger sour60 are gonna yield 1.5 oz each.. :wave:

Yield wise i was very surprised, i was going to be more than happy if i only got Half an ounce from her, i mean she was in a small cab with 4 other sour60 plants...Each plant only really got roughly 30watts or 3200 lumens each...(This number is now larger since i pulled 1 sour60, so hopefully this will give lots of benefit yo my BIG slower maturing girls!)

Pictures coming soon!.....

Sandnut

That very impressive man, you blow me away everytime. I saw a huge amount of fan leaves everywhere that might be blocking light, and having loads of plants in a small cab cuts down on their exposure to light even more, I've been thinking maybe the defolation tecnique might be a good thing to do, have you done it with autos before? would it be of any use?

/san

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
That very impressive man, you blow me away everytime. I saw a huge amount of fan leaves everywhere that might be blocking light, and having loads of plants in a small cab cuts down on their exposure to light even more, I've been thinking maybe the defolation tecnique might be a good thing to do, have you done it with autos before? would it be of any use?

/san

I myself have not practiced defoliation to allow more light penetration... Ive heard mixed opinions, but the best one i remember hearing is "the fan leaves feed the the buds" Not 100% that this is true but the way the guy explained it made perfect since to me. Ive seen tons of people cut some fan leaves to allow more light penetration so im sure it does give some results as long as you dont stress the plant too much... I do know autos dont take well to topping or fimming just because the fact of they way the grow so fast.. Ive seen some topped autos take 12+ weeks when they would originally have been 8=10 week plants... And im not sure the person had better results... All i can really say it try it for yourself buddy, prune 1 but not the other, and see what comes of it!:wave:

Sandnut

I myself have not practiced defoliation to allow more light penetration... Ive heard mixed opinions, but the best one i remember hearing is "the fan leaves feed the the buds" Not 100% that this is true but the way the guy explained it made perfect since to me. Ive seen tons of people cut some fan leaves to allow more light penetration so im sure it does give some results as long as you dont stress the plant too much... I do know autos dont take well to topping or fimming just because the fact of they way the grow so fast.. Ive seen some topped autos take 12+ weeks when they would originally have been 8=10 week plants... And im not sure the person had better results... All i can really say it try it for yourself buddy, prune 1 but not the other, and see what comes of it!:wave:

Yeah there are some different theories on that, like you said it sounds reasonable that it would work that way, but like you mentioned people are having some really good results with it, again tho autos are a whole different league, I'll see if i got the guts to do it, would be good to know tho i guess alot of people have been asking the same question! cheers m8:yay:

r1zla

I agree with the reasoning that stunting an auto in anyway will decrease yield. Transplanting, pot size and depth, lights, airflow, too much water/nutes, too little water/nutes or any kind of stressing by training topping, fim or trimming fan leaves.

I've yet to see proof of the pudding yet though. I will comment more when results are in.

oldman

Hello R1zla et al

I couldn't agree with you more when you said, "I agree with the reasoning that stunting an auto in anyway will decrease yield." If bud size is ultimately dependent upon stem size, which is dependent upon root size, etc. then anything that slows down root growth will dramatically decrease the eventual yield.

So what is the best method of getting them started? I've always had excellent success with the paper towel germination method, but when to put them into what is the next question. This last time I tried 4 parts of ProMix with 1 added part of perlite. And the seedlings look terrible, likely because they've been moved around and they've stayed to moist, actually wet. Too wet at seedling time seems disastrous. So I've got seedlings 24 days old now that are only on their 3rd set of leaves, a long way from showing sex. They're pale and scrawny, and they make me think I should be using maybe 50% ProMix and 50% Perlite and I'd do better. At least for the first 3/4 weeks until I uppot. I've been starting in quart size and going up to a 2 gal to finish.

Can anyone quickly tell me where I'm going wrong and what is the best way to get these autos up to putting on more than a half-oz at best.....

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Give me an update pretty please, I wanna see some bud shots! <3

Sorry i havent posted updates in a few days guys...been having loadds of internet issues in my area i hope to have pictures up within a week, sorry for such a long wait, i promise it will be well worth it. Ive harvested 1 sour60 and the smoke WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD:dance013: I will get pictures up as soon as i can...

Take care everyone!:thank you: