• Hashberry [Mandala]

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks again for the good exchanges and info this AM, everybody! :thank you:

Old Grandad day 58

picture.php

Rapture day 42 (sorry bobble, I was wrong earlier)

picture.php

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Lookin good. Dud u fix the blumat issues?!!?? Pullin the trigger very soon

silver hawaiian

Veteran
heady - of course this is the cool kids' table in the cafeteria, .. You seem surprised that the cool kids would wanna kick it with me.. ? :monkeyeat

Today is day 59 on the first bunch. They're looking like they'll be ready by week's end, so I was thinking for a day 65 timber deal, .. But I'm going to be floating down a river in a canoe, full of booze and resin.

We'll see - the chop will depend in part upon when I can harvest & be around 'til they're dried and ready for jars/baggage..

Bud-Boy

Veteran
Looking forward to spending more time in here w u brother!
Got my od in the ground finally, a thread coming soon
Plus, moving to the coast after festy season
Contemplating going l.e.d
Watching a humbly friend do a test crop first

Looking fantastic SH
The coolest kids table fo who
:party:

D

DHF

Vert-ville and the twisted kid`s forum IS the cool kid`s table at the cafeteria....bet on it....now.......

If we can get SH`s lazy ass on board and start handlin shit we won`t haveta fuck with him as much , cuz we want his returns to increase even though he`s not capitalistic and profit oriented.........I`m just sayin....

If yas`re gonna hang down here , yas gotta up yer game and dial shit....lol.......Just playin and fuckin witchas Bro.....You know what to do...Handle it and....

Peace...Freds....:ying:.....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Looking forward to spending more time in here w u brother!
Got my od in the ground finally, a thread coming soon
Plus, moving to the coast after festy season
Contemplating going l.e.d
Watching a humbly friend do a test crop first

Looking fantastic SH
The coolest kids table fo who
:party:

Thanks! Long time man - thought you'd make it back here sooner.. :peek: Keep it tuned - you're gonna see the finale this round in the next couple weeks..

Bug-a-lug said he's coming out here next week - you?

Vert-ville and the twisted kid`s forum IS the cool kid`s table at the cafeteria....bet on it....now.......

If we can get SH`s lazy ass on board and start handlin shit we won`t haveta fuck with him as much , cuz we want his returns to increase even though he`s not capitalistic and profit oriented.........I`m just sayin....

If yas`re gonna hang down here , yas gotta up yer game and dial shit....lol.......Just playin and fuckin witchas Bro.....You know what to do...Handle it and....

Peace...Freds....:ying:.....

Ha! The good news is that the next upgrade portion - the humidity situation - is in a non-need for at least a few weeks.. :dance:

So here's what I'm wondering, .. When I think "humidifier," the first thought that I have is that I don't want to be having to refill a rez every day or two, ..

My space is small - tiny - 3 x 4 x 6' , .. I'm sure I could get away with a single-room humidifier. But the limitation there is tank size, ..

:dunno: With the blumats and the mostly-water-only deal, the point is so that I don't need to be giving attention at a certain level. I'd hate to be dragged back from my sweet sweet liberation, just to refill a f*cking tank.

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I dunno chief - a few things strike me about this product. First of all, it's not a Tropf Blumat. :) Secondly, it more closely resembles a blumat mini, rather than a regular blumat.

It may seem like a steep investment (before you buy), but I promise, once you have these things set up and hoonin', you'll never EVER think, "Yeah, they work, but MAN they were expensive.."

The patio kit is about $80 - enough for twelve decent-sized plants. If you were to do a DIY pump/irrigation setup, you'll have $30-50 in a pump, $8-10 in a rez, $15+ in a timer, $-whoknowshowmuch in dripper stakes and line, ..

No cutting corners, IMO. Take the plunge and I promise, you'll never look back.. :dance:

Mister_D

Veteran
I dunno chief - a few things strike me about this product. First of all, it's not a Tropf Blumat. :) Secondly, it more closely resembles a blumat mini, rather than a regular blumat.

It may seem like a steep investment (before you buy), but I promise, once you have these things set up and hoonin', you'll never EVER think, "Yeah, they work, but MAN they were expensive.."

The patio kit is about $80 - enough for twelve decent-sized plants. If you were to do a DIY pump/irrigation setup, you'll have $30-50 in a pump, $8-10 in a rez, $15+ in a timer, $-whoknowshowmuch in dripper stakes and line, ..

No cutting corners, IMO. Take the plunge and I promise, you'll never look back.. :dance:

:yeahthats I'm about to buy 64 more of them :biggrin:

silver hawaiian

Veteran

..as far as the BLUMATS go. Limited context. :)

Also, on this note, looking for some personal experience here. I'm finding humidifiers available with tanks ~ 2.5 gallons.

Any idea how long this might last me in a room 12 sq ft/72 cubes?

..Presuming we're pumping the RH from 30-40, say, to 70.

:thank you:

D

DHF

In such a small space constant RH in the 70 % range is paramount in importance for proper transpiration till end of stretch Bro.....

As far as doin it`s prolly babyshit simple IF yas pump the humidifier micron/droplets in and keep em there durin lights on.......but.....

The only wayta know how much they need is ta run that shit and observe.....no magic number.....and..

They shit out what they didn`t use durin lights off so it`s a 12 hr marathon for increased RH input till full swellage is in effect , and then no more humidifier........and...

If yas`re regular 40-ish RH then just watch shit with a hygrometer cuz after end of stretch and into full swellage the bitches will sweat/transpire constantly during lights off , and......

RH spikes lights off promote airborn nasties like PM and Gray Mold/Budrot formin without major air exchange twice per minute....so...

Dehuey`s yer friend when needed and the hygrometer will tell yas if it`s needed.....anyways....

Just tryin ta help my buddy....and...

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i only run my dehuey during week three of flowering on....i keep it around 40% RH during 12/12

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Blumats, part deux

Blumats, part deux

I got a couple more requests to better illustrate my blumat setup - here goes. Nothing magic about this setup - in fact, I'm sure it's quite pedestrian in the scheme of things and compared to folks who are smarter than I.

So first, we start with the reservoir setup (again). Water is continuously pumped from the large tote on the floor into the five-gallon bucket, placed about 4' high, which connects to the manifold to which all of the individual blumats are plugged.

picture.php

You'll see that the manifold/main line essentially is wrapped around the room. I used some conduit fasteners to hold it against the wall.

picture.php

The individual blumats are connected to the main line via 3mm drip line.

picture.php

picture.php

..And here you can see the actual blumat. The brown knob on top of the green "cap" is the calibration control gimmick.

picture.php

Again, nothing magic or innovative about the way I've got these things set up. But, hopefully it'll give some of you folks a better visual on how exactly these things are set up. In a word, simple.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Nightmare Diesel #4, day 60

Nightmare Diesel #4, day 60

She was starting to get pretty gnarly, telling me she wanted to be in her final resting place.. She asked to be cremated, not buried. I think we can oblige her.

picture.php

24 oz can

picture.php

Post-mortem

picture.php