What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2°Time double cab: Chemd.ibl, powerdog, haze/skunk#1, s.a.g.e....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
side A cab.
DAY 12° FLOWER...

CHEMD.IBL #1 TOP.
picture.php

CHEMD.IBL #2..
picture.php

CHEMD.IBL #3..
picture.php

picture.php

CHEMD.IBL #4...
picture.php

side B cab.
DAY 24° FLOWER..

HAZE/SKUNK#1....#1
picture.php

HAZE/SKUNK#1..#2 TOPPED
picture.php

HAZE/SKUNK#1..#3
picture.php

picture.php

HAZE/SKUNK#1...#4
picture.php

so my crew how look the progress????

Superstone

Those haze/skunk#1 girls are looking killer,Killer! Can't wait to see more of them as they come of age.Best of luck with that grow!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
awesome update buddy! your up early and im up late- haze/skunk really stretching their legs huh! all plants look lush and happy bro! keep it up!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
awesome update buddy! your up early and im up late- haze/skunk really stretching their legs huh! all plants look lush and happy bro! keep it up!

:thank you: much appreciate what ya thinkin buddy!!

the haze/skunk streching little bit more ,i hope stop soon ehh

:wave:

M

Mr Wolf

Very nice looking plants killerweed31. Big fat leathery (??) leaves! Your thumbs are green. Can't wait to see the buds on those mothers. Hurry up will you!

:D

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 15° FLOWER...Side A cab.

The chemd.ibl group start make many buds site and look very healthy all 4 baby, the secondary shot grow up healthy and promise yield nicely...they smell day by day more umhhh just image what happen in full bloom..stinky around ehhh

CHEMD.IBL #1 TOPPED...
picture.php

CHEMD.IBL #2..
picture.php

CHEMD.IBL #3...
picture.php

CHEMD.IBL #4..
picture.php

so enjoyed with me and keep watching..n comment if ya like!!!!