What's new

2°Time double cab: Chemd.ibl, powerdog, haze/skunk#1, s.a.g.e....

D

DXTR

I must spread blah blah blah...

I'm impressed by this work of love! can't wait to see those magnificent buds, bella killer!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey killer, looks like your girls are about to bust loose...
maybe soon you'll need the bamboo to hold them up aye ?
anyway sorry I haven't stopped by often enough, I've been really busy
but now winter time is coming so expect me too comment a lot more
often, peace and keep up the good job my friend !

:respect: and keep the pictures coming buddy, Sprout. :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey killer, looks like your girls are about to bust loose...
maybe soon you'll need the bamboo to hold them up aye ?
anyway sorry I haven't stopped by often enough, I've been really busy
but now winter time is coming so expect me too comment a lot more
often, peace and keep up the good job my friend !

:respect: and keep the pictures coming buddy, Sprout. :wave:

hy buddy :ying:, thanks for stoppin by...:tiphat:
no prob. you always are welcome lil, yes now start coming fat day by day maybe i need support ehh anyway can't wait, this is my first time with chemd. line so i want do the best for this girl ..
peace kw31's :headbange !!!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lol.. more pics? yeah. MOAR PICS PLZ KW!
seriously, i dont know of many folks that post more images than kw... check his albums for the hall of fame of day by day updates

Superstone

seriously, i dont know of many folks that post more images than kw... check his albums for the hall of fame of day by day updates
Thanks for the helpful info as I'm interested in those skunk/hazes.(I've never grown them before and was wondering if I could finish them in a low-vertical indoor space .)Hope I'm not insulting anyone here as that's not my intent...just trying to learn about strains I've never grown.
Best wishes KW.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i was just kidding. re reading that post i can see how it sounded dickish. not my intent. i meant to come across as agreeing with you. killerweed should indeed post more pics. if he can. i mean. or else.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Those chems look great...but how are those hazes looking this week? More pics please!
Bet they look dynamite!

Yo superstone the mix haze/skunk1 coming day by day more nice expect the last week because explode in buds production...

my buddy :ying: thanks for compliment..:tiphat:

Thanks for the helpful info as I'm interested in those skunk/hazes.(I've never grown them before and was wondering if I could finish them in a low-vertical indoor space .)Hope I'm not insulting anyone here as that's not my intent...just trying to learn about strains I've never grown.
Best wishes KW.

yeah you can if you start very soon 12/12 time, like this youcan grow also in low vertical, mine cab. is only 150cm high, mine h/s arrive to 1mt (around) right now, look stop stretching..
no worry you not insult anyone..please if you have question just tell me...stay tuned for the next update this evening!!! :wave:

i was just kidding. re reading that post i can see how it sounded dickish. not my intent. i meant to come across as agreeing with you. killerweed should indeed post more pics. if he can. i mean. or else.

yo buddy, evening coming fresh update :bump:

I love coming to Killers Bunga Bunga, all his girls are beautiful.

ahhh Yo my aus friend ehhh...how r u buddy??? i see you are full busy with your beautifull plants, keep the high class job up !!! :dance013:

I can't continue the job without my crazy crew !!!
thanks a lot to all my friends :rtfo:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
for all my friends fresh picture coming ...

day 35° flow side B cab.

haze/skunk1 #1
picture.php

picture.php

haze(skunk1 #2 topped..
picture.php

picture.php

haze/skunk1 #3..
picture.php

picture.php

haze/skunk1 #4..this is the most fruit tasty till now, so sweet just now..
picture.php

picture.php

powerdog, the only one for this run..veri green and start make resin
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoyed!!!

Superstone

Didn't mean to seem so cranky everyone...I was just jones'n for my weekly Haze pics fix!
Thanks KW...7days without haze makes one weak!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Am I the only one who, when looking at someone else's plants at, say, 21 days (35, 40, whatever) who thinks "Why don't MY plants look like that at x-days?"

:crazy: