What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2°Time double cab: Chemd.ibl, powerdog, haze/skunk#1, s.a.g.e....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
8° day flow, side A cab...

chemd.ibl #1 topped
picture.php

chemd.ibl #2
picture.php

chemd.ibl #3
picture.php

chemd.ibl #4
picture.php

chemd.ibl #5..confirmed female, soon i transplant in big pot
picture.php

chemd.ibl #6..confirmed female, i need transplant in big pot
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin great killer :)

I hope my skunkman mixes come out as nice as yours !!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Lookin great killer :)

I hope my skunkman mixes come out as nice as yours !!!

thanks dansbuds :tiphat:
the h/s mix is veri powerfull genetic so sure you find some killer baby inside, im happy with mine group where i get more indica pheno so i hope finish around 9 week!!
:wave:

stussy22

Love the two different cabinets you have setup. Reminds me of my first grow. Your killing it too. Keep it up.

stu :joint:

Mrpiston38

Killer.. looking good mate. do u have room to tie them down a little? the Haze/Skunk1 are an 11+ week flower strain. since u gave them 16 days of veg, they are going to take a month or so longer then the 11 weeks. why i say this is the plant itself isnt mature enough to start flowering. they way u kno is when the node go from paralel or (||). When a plant is ready to start its flower/fruiting stage, the node with start to offset or not be equal on the stems. so untill the branches start to offset that thing will contiue to grow. + THAT PLANT WILL TAKE OVER IF U DONT WATCH IT :) ur cabs are awsome and an insperation to us all. GL homie

Mr.P

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Killer.. looking good mate. do u have room to tie them down a little? the Haze/Skunk1 are an 11+ week flower strain. since u gave them 16 days of veg, they are going to take a month or so longer then the 11 weeks. why i say this is the plant itself isnt mature enough to start flowering. they way u kno is when the node go from paralel or (||). When a plant is ready to start its flower/fruiting stage, the node with start to offset or not be equal on the stems. so untill the branches start to offset that thing will contiue to grow. + THAT PLANT WILL TAKE OVER IF U DONT WATCH IT :) ur cabs are awsome and an insperation to us all. GL homie

Mr.P

man you are absolutely right and good question you put on, but mistake man ,the 4 plants haze/skunk#1 i have still in the cab B and still 21°day flow at today, this h/s no take more then 3 days veg. then i put fast in flow and now i have 2 h/s at 25cm high and other 2 h/s at 35cm (both look'n 50%indica 50%sativa) ,in both already start apper buds so i think max 10 week and ya ready bro, you confuse with side A cab where the chemd. and some powerdog take 16day veg. and now still 10 days flow...
anyway thanks :tiphat: for compliment buddy!!!
:wave:

RaStone

TerpSmokerZ
Veteran
Boooooo Boooooooooo.... Guarda chi c'è! Vai Bro, ti seguo! Io sono quasi alle ultime con la Ganja e sto cercando di fare un micro grow 2 femminizzate e via a 12/12 xke il box nn posso per adesso :(

Dajeeee verrò a trovarti ;)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Boooooo Boooooooooo.... Guarda chi c'è! Vai Bro, ti seguo! Io sono quasi alle ultime con la Ganja e sto cercando di fare un micro grow 2 femminizzate e via a 12/12 xke il box nn posso per adesso :(

Dajeeee verrò a trovarti ;)

you're welcome buddy ;)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 21° FLOW, side B cab.

mistery strain #1 topped
picture.php

mistery #2..maybe white widow x big bud cause i find one seed when i grow few grow before
picture.php

mistery #3
picture.php

white whidow #1
picture.php

white whidow #2
picture.php

powerdog #3
picture.php

picture.php

In The Mean Time...someone say S.A.G.E. ????
picture.php

Last edited:

Superstone

Looks great...

Looks great...

:lurk: Excellent plants and strain selection. Looks like a very interesting grow!:tiphat:Much respect and hope you don't mind i pull up a seat.It's beer,cannabis,and popcorn for me!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
:lurk: Excellent plants and strain selection. Looks like a very interesting grow!:tiphat:Much respect and hope you don't mind i pull up a seat.It's beer,cannabis,and popcorn for me!

:ying: hey thanks :tiphat:

you are welcome to the crazy kw31's show..sorry if you don't understand my fake english but are in bullshit mode ehhh :dance013:
yeah superstone take time ans seat with fellaw, if you have some question ..dubt..insult also don't esitate to tell me, keep watching :wave:

sgapetti

Veteran
:ying: hey thanks :tiphat:

you are welcome to the crazy kw31's show..sorry if you don't understand my fake english but are in bullshit mode ehhh :dance013:
yeah superstone take time ans seat with fellaw, if you have some question ..dubt..insult also don't esitate to tell me, keep watching :wave:

hello killer, 1 little question, those sam the skunkman plants are actually Haze/skunk1 or freebies ?:thank you:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Sorrry it took me so long! I finally have a computer up and running that I can use all the time when I'm home.

Now that I'm here.... DAMN! I'm loving your strain selection and I'll for sure be watching along.

Peace

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Sorrry it took me so long! I finally have a computer up and running that I can use all the time when I'm home.

Now that I'm here.... DAMN! I'm loving your strain selection and I'll for sure be watching along.

Peace

much appreciate milehighguy :tiphat:
maybe i put a lot of baby in this double cab...but in the beginning when i popped the regolar beans i don't think to get all this female baby i have (only the powerdog remain only 1 female)..now i have also too much baby and they miss some free space !
anyway im happy for the strain selection n can't wait untill blaze :headbange all buds :yummy:

be safe and tuned bro :dance013:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
your fake english are in bullshit mode? lmfao. you are too hilarious.
i hope you get some sugar soon, for to make with the fingerbang!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
your fake english are in bullshit mode? lmfao. you are too hilarious.
i hope you get some sugar soon, for to make with the fingerbang!

yooo brotha nameless :bump:
how r u man?
how going your grow?..i hope good bro, mine going quietly nice, im excited to see the haze/skunk#1 how they turn in bloom, just this days start make buds...:)..can't wait for sugar :wave: