What's new

2 sour creek clones.

• Thread starter strain_searcher
  • Start date
S

strain_searcher

Eth I leave the fans on because I want all the green taste to drain into and out of the leaves. After those pics they went back int the cab upside down with the vent fan on full blast. This is how to avoid mold and dry properly I believe. A good dry when fan leaves are left on should atleast take 2 weeks before stem will snap. I like a nice slow dry with lots of air flow. :joint:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
right on ss. if it aint broke.......

........................dont fix it :)

i agree a slow-dry is best but dont agree on direct wind on the buds, but if u say it works then hey my bro, keep up the good werk :)

hope all is well ss

see ya

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
wow!

wow!

just realized the pic below is a spitting image of cbf's purple cripple creek mom u used to make sc.
check it out man. uncanny!
strain_searcher said:
strain_searcher (your pic of cripple c' holdin sour creek seeds circa '05) said:
2266bud_madness-med.JPG

G

grapepunched

dude, i give you mad props on those! can't wait to run some Sour Creek myself, she'll be in my garden soon! seriously killer grow! k+

-gp

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
this shit is the motherfucking holy grail of indicas. straight up bitches. bow down.

to the shakaka gods :bow:

Beetlepumpr

It took me three plus years to gather finally the genetics for this endeavor. I am running PTK and Deep Chunk and sour Bubble right now, First Cripple Creek The Sour Creek. I am wondering in order to maximize the project and to be on terms of the cross which one of the Cripple creek should be the mother and which should be daddy, PTK or Deep chunk , also Same for the sour Creek, Should i use a sour Bubble mom or pop? There has gotta be a difference.
Where did ya find those golden babes anyways. You always do have some great stuff. I used to try to get some of that stuff from, umm s, shoot , cant remember, real well known guy, several years back, then he only had a few beans and was sending them to a friend to try to get f2's, he disappeared or changed his name. Never heard from him again. I did some research back in my e-mails , it was Swerve and HighandLonesome. Well thxs fella's anyways. I am hoping , if i have a couple handfulls to make these great puppies available thru the Seedbay freebie program or just friends i meet. The PTK and Deep Chunks are 12 days in Flower now Also have cuts put back in case a boy or a girl does not develope. Later ALL.