What's new

2 sour creek clones.

• Thread starter strain_searcher
  • Start date
S

strain_searcher

Yup theres the sour bubble pheno, cripple creek pheno and the wild crazy combo the far right. You are very perceptive . I used most of the mixed pheno for hash though because she didnt not impress me as much.

S

strain_searcher

Final flush

Final flush

Just flushed her good and looks done to me. Here are the last macs before the chop.

S

strain_searcher

It was 14 days flower on 2/9/08 so maybe its 44 days today? Not sure. Anyway I cut a couple smaller colas for some smoke.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
CHEMCRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FUCK IS UP BRO!?!?!?! i was thinkin about ya the other day mang. good to know u are alive my dood. hit me up sometime k? wow what a great thing to see u around heh. hope all is well in yer universe cc.

s_S- them plants look even better upside down ;) LOL great work, embrace the harvest my friend :)

ps- why do u leave all the fans on when hanging? u are supposed to remove ALL large fans before hanging, most people trim entirely before hanging, but removing the main fan leaves is the way 99.9% of peeps do it. i have left em on in the past and not only do they take forever to dry, they make a microenvironment thats real humid between the leaves and colas, which dependin on yer location and time of year, can cause the buds to go moldy. im sure yer fine but id yank most the fans off now if it were me :canabis:

lovely pics as always!

be well fam :wave:

cj :bongsmi: