What's new

2 sour creek clones.

• Thread starter strain_searcher
  • Start date

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It took me three plus years to gather finally the genetics for this endeavor. I am running PTK and Deep Chunk and sour Bubble right now, First Cripple Creek The Sour Creek. I am wondering in order to maximize the project and to be on terms of the cross which one of the Cripple creek should be the mother and which should be daddy, PTK or Deep chunk , also Same for the sour Creek, Should i use a sour Bubble mom or pop? There has gotta be a difference.
Where did ya find those golden babes anyways. You always do have some great stuff. I used to try to get some of that stuff from, umm s, shoot , cant remember, real well known guy, several years back, then he only had a few beans and was sending them to a friend to try to get f2's, he disappeared or changed his name. Never heard from him again. I did some research back in my e-mails , it was Swerve and HighandLonesome. Well thxs fella's anyways. I am hoping , if i have a couple handfulls to make these great puppies available thru the Seedbay freebie program or just friends i meet. The PTK and Deep Chunks are 12 days in Flower now Also have cuts put back in case a boy or a girl does not develope. Later ALL.

Cripple creek: Use a female Pine Tar Kush and a male Deep Chunk

Sour creek: Use a female Cripple Creek and a male Sour Bubble

kathmandu

with the Cripple Creek beans i just got back and GPs sourbubbleBX3xsourbubbleBX4 its a must to make some sour creek beans.

Dumbfk420

Hey man I just want to say that is some of the dankest lookin weed I've ever seen in my life. I have two questions for you, I've been looking for the longest time for a pack of that G-Berry, do you still have that? I'd do anything for those seeds, and were can I get a cut of that Sour creek? Are there seeds for it or is that one you made yourself? I have an amazing SB BX3 mom along with an elite Green Crack mother and I would love to have that sour creek too man. Let me know whats good maybe we could work something out one day. Man keep up the dankness