I'm glad yo see you're still workin with that strain

heavy sugar eye-candy for sure

thanks for sharing :wink:

flying

S

strain_searcher

Thanks fellas

Thanks fellas

This is with the hps light on cranking up the aperture and using a flash. Leaves look a little strange but it gets the orange glow out.

S

strain_searcher

I fed them an organic plethera today. Sprinkled peace of mind for japanese maple on the soil then watered in. I think its 4-8-5 . Yummy!

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
if its not crushed up the peace of mind isnt gonna do much as a top dressing ss, especially this late in the game. this point in flower i prefer to ween OFF nutes but i do know how hungry sc is, just be careful the peace of mind is dehydrated poop etc and will attract bugs.

much love, respect and green vibes homie :canabis: live and be well :wave:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Looks good strain searcher. One thing though. You see those brown spots on the serated part of the leaf edges? Calcium def if ya didn't know. Took me forever to figure it out when i had it, lol but now i can spot it a mile away

S

strain_searcher

Thanks for the tip chief, I noticed that in veg and took care of it. I tortured these 2 clones until they went into their final home.

Eth my fine feathered friend thanks for following my thread. I think the nutes will do something in the next month hopefully. Thats alot of watering until then. Next time I will grind it up or make a tea. Thanks for the advice

melty

I love the way those are coming along. I'm gonna be grabbing some of ethereal's popcorn when he isn't looking and watching the show as well. You might have tortured em, but they look hottt.

S

strain_searcher

Up your date and around the corner

Up your date and around the corner

To the Uppidty Update. I am starting to get some mid flower yellow leaves which I LOVE.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
did you partially lst them? mine look like that too when i start to train them and dont really finish. i like it cause it cuts a few inches of height off the plants and lets some of the secondary growth catch up

S

strain_searcher

Thanks grand, Ill take some macs later.

Endo yes I teid the bigger one down sideways and did some training as well as topped.Whats so cool is how they look like different phenos but they are the same clone. This strain would fill a canopy easily if you lst them.

Latest posts

Latest posts