What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 miles high

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Merry Christmas ICMAG.

WZ2MV.jpg

J

JimmyRow

Yes happy holidays!

I'm excited to announce that the lights are going off in just over 12 hrs.
Running 2 humidifiers got the RH up to 70% and temps holding between 78° and 72°. Gonna run 4kw 1 mh and 3 hps through stretch and keep RH up. Then add 2kw 1 mh 1 hps. And let the RH drop a bit.
Pics to come soon. PC is down and haven't figured out a good way to get em from the camera to the tablet to ICMAG

J

JimmyRow

couldnt sleep last night. too excited. had to make sure i was up in time to watch the lights go off!!! flower day #1

D

DHF

Well Hell JR......If you from round my parts then I can see why yas know low RH will work against yas when we were always blessed down here through end of stretch , but........

Fucked fer a good dehuey till end of cycle....so it`s......Funny how different regions dictate environmental equipment ta get the same job done from start ta finish......but again....

Once yas dial environment , the rest comes with knowledge and experience while dialing and monocropping when able for max results.........anyways....

Respect and......

Good luck ....DHF.....:ying:.....

J

JimmyRow

Never in my life did I think I'd be running heaters and humidifiers. But at least we have the technology.
On top of that, life happens and it took an extra month to get my power ran into the room, so I was just keeping everything alive.
This multi strain bs is cool and fun, but makes everything a bit tougher. Can't wait to focus energies on a winner or two. Next round!!

DHF- thanks for the words of encouragement and good advice

J

JimmyRow

album.php

Trying again. Upgradde day 3 12/12.
I'm making progress with pics at least I've got em into my album. I'll snap more when the lights come on

J

JimmyRow

Cob thanks for stopping in.

Its finally show time. It took some time to get the room ready to jam, that presented a whole other set of environmental issues. But I feel like everything is dailed and we are moving forward.

Got another fine group of girls coming up. So far a few peyote purple, some geisha, a Glo, an Upgradde (thats a double dose), and a highway (wo)man (ww x tt). Still waiting on grape stomper og, wavy gravy, and c99 to let me know who's who.

J

Javadog

New here.

Great thread. Thanks for sharing.

I am in Southern California and am still wondering about humidification.

I am an experienced mushroom cultivator, and so have plenty of humidifiers laying about...

Looking forward to your results.

JD

J

JimmyRow

JD welcome. And thanks.
Might or might not need those humidifiers, I've always had to lower RH. But I'm currently running 2 humidifiers during the day, trying to keep levels above 60% and ideally 70%. At least into the first couple week of flower. I'll drop RH next week to the 50% range as the flowers really start bustin. Just keep an eye on it. Low RH will really slow things down and block out certain nutrients.

Still hoping for a WG female, had three males show me their junk, hopefully at least one of the last two will be a winner. Also gonna toss the stomper, only had one pull through and its a boy. I'd love to keep these guys around for later, but don't have room in my count. Or space or energy. Plus I got 1/2 a pack of each of those in DA fridge

Got one C99 girl, and 5 geisha so far. I'll snap some pics tonight when the lights come back on.

Latest posts

Latest posts