What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 miles high

J

JimmyRow

it was my wifes favorite, she has anxiety and doesn't like sativa dominant strains or really potent strains. i liked the buzz and flavour. and she yielded fairly decent.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Built a new room with Jimmy the last couple of days. Turned out nice.

picture.php

J

JimmyRow

IT sure did! :respect:

Thanks Milo...lots of blood, sweat, and tears went into that 48 hr marathon build out, and it took a few 12pks, a number of joints and lots of errrlll.

But, we ran it all last night for the first time. Temps are within range, only a little tweakin' and we should be cool. Literally.

So y'all know, 1/2 the room is full of Glo and the other 1/2 W91! Stamos veggin', total veg time 4 +/- months.

Just took a tray of geshia and headband cuts!!!

J

JimmyRow

update: day 10 flower

update: day 10 flower

Ahhhh... Finally got caught up a bit , and snapped a pic of the new room full!

Still have a couple things to button up to make life easier and get temps dialed in a bit more, but I feel pretty good about where we are!
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts