What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 miles high

J

JimmyRow

Cob- thanks for the kind words. Def wouldnt be where i am w/o your help! Im excited about having some of that white & stamos. I had one of those ogk root up. She dont look great but coming around! Another mommy!

I also left the stamos out of my mom line up. Stoned sorry.

I'm starting to see some recovery. Im about to give em their 3rd properly balanced feeding. Ph balanced for my bitches @ 5.8. Looking for some growth.

I did some digging through my breaker box amd found an empty slot. Planning on putting a 30 amp breaker running a 10g wire into the room. My math tells me I should be able to run 3k.:biggrin: any opinions? just a band aid until i can come up with the 1500 for the electrician.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE! Told ya not to give up hahaha.

On the breaker... you could run 3k, but your really pushing it IMO. A good rule of thumb is to take the max the circuit can handle and drop off 20%. I have two 30 amp dedicated circuits, 10 ga wire etc. With 2 lights on one, and a 3rd light plus fans etc. on the other. To stay on the safe side I would run 1k to each outlet on that circuit, cause even though the 10 ga will handle it no prob, the timers, extension cords etc may not. When it comes to electrical err on the side of caution!

J

JimmyRow

Thanks for the info. And your right, 3k would max 30 amps. And honestly if i add 2 lights that will hold me over for a few weeks. And that should leave some juice for misc. Elec is no joke.

Funny thing. I had given up, almost all of everything rooted and i left all of the ecsd and og back for an extra week with no action and they were on the decend. I checked one last time as i tossed em and boom. A soldierette.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
picture.php

tumblr_liuzbqmmPk1qbvc38o1_250.png

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Not yet man. We have a gaggle of shit to sex, but we plan on getting that shit rolling 1st of December.

Really looking forward to both those!

J

JimmyRow

Today i got my 8x8 set up and bleached. I ran another outlet to the room from the breaker box. I only ran enough juice to run another 1k and some fans. Gotta get some funds to hire a pro to run enough juice from the main to my controller.

Tomorrow im gonna repot round 1 and my moms into 7gal bags with 80/20 coco/perlite. Gonna treat with azamax for preventative measures (foliar).

Target date to flip the switch 12/1.

Will hit yall with some pics tomorrow while im getting my hands dirty.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY...that pie was fawking good.

J

JimmyRow

today i'm gonna hook the fan up an cool those light. im hovering around 80°f with only air exchange. but id like to drop those temps a bit .

also gonna set the sexing chamber up warmed with the air off the 6k in thebig room. gonna sex: Glo, peyote purple, uppgrayde, highwayman, grape stomper og, geishia, & C99.

as soon as everyones adjusted in their new home gonna srart to flower: wifi, headband, ecsd x chem jones, dubtech 7, stamos, white, white 91,zilvermist1 & 3
to total 40 under 6k in 64 sqft.

note: thats a pissed off mother in the pic above. shes ready for a haircut and some more coco.

J

JimmyRow

Yes. I think theres half a dozen wavy gravy in there too! Looking for a mom.

D

DHF

Welcome JR.......I see yas got some good help up in here......Respect BS and Cob.......so.....

If yas`re gonna run a full 6KW air-cooled with 93.75 watts per sq ft , 70% RH will make yas happy till end of stretch........and.......

I realize ya`ll are in medville with real low RH , so a whole house humidifier or hydrofogger.com will help dial yer environment ........

Go do a search on VPD/vapor pressure deficit and you`ll see why Krusty usedta preach it with big plants , and I`ve preached it with all size plants since........anyways......

Just tryin ta help......Hope yas find the pheno`s yer lookin for .......Lotta fire in that stable.....Respect......and....

Good luck......DHF.....:ying:.......

Edit:..Gladta hear about tryin ta raise RH.......Take care......

J

JimmyRow

Nice to meet you Marlo. You showed up just in time for shit to happen.

Its taken a while but at the time is upon us. Got the sub panel installed and its badass. 100 amps dedicated to the room!!

Working on raising the rh to the 60-70% range for the last few days of veg and while they get established in the 7 gal bags. The rh has been low and slowing things down a bit. If all goes as planned the lights are going off in 46 hours.

J

JimmyRow

Dhf. Thanks for the info. There are some environmental issues I've had to adjust to moving from the southeast to the high country. I actually added a humidifier last night. The rh was at 30%. Now at 55% and climbing. I hope this will do the trick.