What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 miles high

J

JimmyRow

Long time listener, first time caller. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
a good friend of mine has been collecting beans for a while, and I finally got my hands on some of the winners!
Gonna give these a go!
1.The Prophet- Grind House
2. Glo- Spice of Life
3. Geisha- Head Seeds
4.Wavy Gravy- Head Seeds
5. Blue Sonja G3- Grind House
6. Galadriel- Reservoir Seeds
7.Grape Stomper OG- Gage Green Genetics
8. Peyote Purple- Cannabiogen
9. Mob Boss- TR's
10. Upgrade- New House
11. Willies Wonder x Tang Tang- New House
12. Red Headed Stranger- New House

I'll let you know as things progress

Attachments

• DSCF0477.jpg
    DSCF0477.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0485.jpg
    DSCF0485.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 8
J

JimmyRow

5 of each, in the water. It's been 24 hours, bout to check the progress

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
0h...snap...BS....got a friend over...for playtime....U katz got big dreams and big balls to make 'em happen......pleasantly...awaiting the plethora of shock&awe.......

just exhale...my way

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
holy shit man we doing a pheno serch with all thoes mb seeds?????

look like a very nice line up there......

J

JimmyRow

BS is coming over to my house for playtime! It should be fun. It feels better be be out here with more friendly people.

Hiya Jimmy, brang forth the peace homie! Yalls is tougher than a mudder in here!!

J

JimmyRow

thanks so for the warm welcome all. I'm glad to be here, and plan on havin' some fun. I'm not near as witty as BS so if your looking for entertainment keep up on the chamber, but I can def keep everyone in the know.

J

JimmyRow

5 of 5 popped so far on everything except galadriel, and prophet, but they're making progress

G

Guest 88950

should be a nice grow...........deff got enough MB to keep ya happy.

gotta bunch of dank strains for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts